my full looksmaxxing journey

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
step 1 = tommrow i have an appointment about possible hair transplant. my realistic expectation is to use beard donor in auddition to my back hair to get a nw 2.5 hairline

if the doctor would say i dont have enough donor area then il go the SMP route. yes frouding is not the best however. the alternative of heaving a huge forehead is not better

step 2 = skin treatment for my acne scars. no snake oil is according on these scars according to actual scientific studies so beware of buying those products. laster treatment is the only hope for this shit and its quite expensive

step 3 = gyno removal. right now im obese but after il lose the weight i would finally remove my ugly ass gyno. this shit is destroying me and i hate it

step 4. obvious but i would point it out anyway. losing this fucking weight. but this time forever. drinking only water and coffe or tea now. no suger at all. suger is the worst enemy. i still eat some junk food but not alot of it. im in the way of thinking that i can eat pretty much whatever i want but not too much. i started eating alot of soups and i find them very nutritious.

step 5 = widening the penis in a surgery. i pretty much accepted that i cannt make it longer but what i can do is make it wider which is better then nothing. the procedure is done with injecting fat to the penis shaft and is permanent

step 6 = teeth whitening. i have ugly yellow teeth no matter how much i brush them.

step 7 = jaw surgery. my jaw is fucking horrible and i cant stand it. i would fix it but i need some money and right now i dont have it so i will start wageslaving.

step 8 = tattosmaxxing. this is one is for myself. its something i always wanted to do but never did because of my lack of money

step 9 = gymaxxing. again. right now i cant do it because i dont have enough money and time. however i would do it eventually

step 10 = TRT treatment. i was on trt for a short while. it did helped me recover some of my libido. and im going to continue it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29117
finally someone with a plan

step 9:
Just eat healthy, leanmaxx and do calisthenic that's all what you need for female max.

step 1 = tommrow i have an appointment about possible hair transplant. my realistic expectation is to use beard donor in auddition to my back hair to get a nw 2.5 hairline

if the doctor would say i dont have enough donor area then il go the SMP route. yes frouding is not the best however. the alternative of heaving a huge forehead is not better

step 2 = skin treatment for my acne scars. no snake oil is according on these scars according to actual scientific studies so beware of buying those products. laster treatment is the only hope for this shit and its quite expensive

step 3 = gyno removal. right now im obese but after il lose the weight i would finally remove my ugly ass gyno. this shit is destroying me and i hate it

step 4. obvious but i would point it out anyway. losing this fucking weight. but this time forever. drinking only water and coffe or tea now. no suger at all. suger is the worst enemy. i still eat some junk food but not alot of it. im in the way of thinking that i can eat pretty much whatever i want but not too much. i started eating alot of soups and i find them very nutritious.

step 5 = widening the penis in a surgery. i pretty much accepted that i cannt make it longer but what i can do is make it wider which is better then nothing. the procedure is done with injecting fat to the penis shaft and is permanent

step 6 = teeth whitening. i have ugly yellow teeth no matter how much i brush them.

step 7 = jaw surgery. my jaw is fucking horrible and i cant stand it. i would fix it but i need some money and right now i dont have it so i will start wageslaving.

step 8 = tattosmaxxing. this is one is for myself. its something i always wanted to do but never did because of my lack of money

step 9 = gymaxxing. again. right now i cant do it because i dont have enough money and time. however i would do it eventually

step 10 = TRT treatment. i was on trt for a short while. it did helped me recover some of my libido. and im going to continue it.
Most expensive plan i’ve ever seen