My GF wants to move in my city but I have no friends here.

Gren

Gren

I'll rope someday.
I'm sorry it's not the best place to talk about this but I have nowhere else to ask and expect other than bluepilled answers...

We have a long-distance relationship, I moved to another city before and later we got together naturally even though we're 370 miles away from each other.

We see each other every week or every two weeks. We talk a lot through messages about more or less interesting things. I like spending time with her ngl. We are together for 3 months now, which makes it around 10 week-ends spent together.

She wants to run away from her town because she's had some annoying guys/exes who try to come back regularly and piss her off. First it fucking pissed me off too, but considering I don't really have tons of choice and can't have a high-quality woman, I accepted the fact that she's not an angel and made bad choices by the past.

The problem is that she's very sociable, she always needs to have friends around her, like every two days a friend come to her place to have a drink. She just has a family member in my city, and it's a weirdo.

The problem is that she thinks I'm sociable and that I have some friends whereas I don't really have any (except people I randomly talk to at the uni) and I'm an nolife aspie (yeah right, that's a fucking miracle and I don't want to lose this).

I'd like her to come, but I think she'll get depressed and have a hard time making friends here out of nothing. The town I live in is notoriously hard to make friends in...

I'm really reluctant to tell her I'm a no-life who spends his free time on the computer obviously because there are 80% chances that she'll throw me away sooner or later for that sole reason.

And I see her this weekend, she even may come with me starting Monday. She's very attached to me, I'm a bit less attached to her and sometimes my aspie personality makes me hate her for no reason.

What to do?

Please tell me what you think I should do, even if you are unsure, because I'm totally lost.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2205
You need to send pictures of her naked body to me (Provided that she is over the age of 18 and is consenting to this action). I will give you advice if you do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2769 and 8 others
You need to send pictures of her naked body to me (Provided that she is over the age of 18 and is consenting to this action). I will give you advice if you do.
She sent me that shit on Snapchat twice and since I'm high inhib I didn't screenshot, sorry. :feelswhere:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Tbh it's probably better if you had a high inhib shy gf because an extrovert gf who needs constant social stimulation is just too high maintenance, especially if you have 0 friends like you said

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, LordGodcat and Gren
so u identified your problem, now go fix it. if u think this whore wants u to have friends then logically u should go make some at work or school. or pretend to have friends online who you voice chat who moved away from you recently. how are friends going to save ur relationship? only bones will.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Gren
sounds like normgroid greycel problems to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Feanor and Gren
wrong forum boyo

• So Sad
Reactions: Gren
Stopped reading at the second word

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: william, turkproducer and Gren
I'm so fucking aspie I think I'm going to pay someone from rentafriend.com to act like he's my friend jfl :soy:

have you ever drizzled honey in her pussy and licked it out

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents and Gren
I'm sorry it's not the best place to talk about this but I have nowhere else to ask and expect other than bluepilled answers...

We have a long-distance relationship, I moved to another city before and later we got together naturally even though we're 370 miles away from each other.

We see each other every week or every two weeks. We talk a lot through messages about more or less interesting things. I like spending time with her ngl. We are together for 3 months now, which makes it around 10 week-ends spent together.

She wants to run away from her town because she's had some annoying guys/exes who try to come back regularly and piss her off. First it fucking pissed me off too, but considering I don't really have tons of choice and can't have a high-quality woman, I accepted the fact that she's not an angel and made bad choices by the past.

The problem is that she's very sociable, she always needs to have friends around her, like every two days a friend come to her place to have a drink. She just has a family member in my city, and it's a weirdo.

The problem is that she thinks I'm sociable and that I have some friends whereas I don't really have any (except people I randomly talk to at the uni) and I'm an nolife aspie (yeah right, that's a fucking miracle and I don't want to lose this).

I'd like her to come, but I think she'll get depressed and have a hard time making friends here out of nothing. The town I live in is notoriously hard to make friends in...

I'm really reluctant to tell her I'm a no-life who spends his free time on the computer obviously because there are 80% chances that she'll throw me away sooner or later for that sole reason.

And I see her this weekend, she even may come with me starting Monday. She's very attached to me, I'm a bit less attached to her and sometimes my aspie personality makes me hate her for no reason.

What to do?

Please tell me what you think I should do, even if you are unsure, because I'm totally lost.
Die normie SEXHAVERS

• JFL
Chad can have no friends and still slay.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Gren
i believe this relationship has a lifespan regardless of whether you move.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Gren
Well nevermind, she's with her ex rn and there's nothing I can do. Don't bother, it's over. Hate women. Gonna rope. :feelsrope:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents and turkproducer
Well nevermind, she's with her ex rn and there's nothing I can do. Don't bother, it's over. Hate women. Gonna rope. :feelsrope:
cuck spotted
yep she’s cheating on you mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and anti caking agents
LMFAOOO cant make this up.

>long distance
>still talks to her ex
>with her ex rn
>completely incompatible

you are literally just with her because you have no other options. respect yourself, king

• +1
GF IN THE TITLE !!!!