My girl made me shave my goaty because I look muslim with it last yr & now I'm wet-shaving bcoz my stubble hurts her face when I kiss her jfl

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
Her: 'I've never liked beards'.
Me: 'Yeah I know you said that when we first met, but this is just a bit of chin hair, cmon now'.
Her: *Giggle*. But you look muslim with it'.
Me: 'Alright alright, I'll shave it for next time'.

2.5 years later:

'Your stubble is hurting, can you shave completely next time, so it last for like 2-3 days?'. 'It was alright last night, but it's grown'.

Over for my stubble-frauding endeavours.

Me a week later when it's clean shaved: 'Doesn't my jaw seem weaker now though?'
Her: 'Don't be silly' *Giggles*. 'I mean I liked your stubble but I'd rather not be pricked all over my face'.

So anyway fuck being a simp and giving into her. I have thought I am going to improvise and go with a product that softens the stubble:

Anyone 25+ here that's used one of these? Does it work?

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, bradpittshairline and WhiteGoodman
Dnr islamaphobia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, nullandvoid, JohnBaza and 13 others
Her: 'I've never liked beards'.
Me: 'Yeah I know you said that when we first met, but this is just a bit of chin hair, cmon now'.
Her: *Giggle*. But you look muslim with it'.
Me: 'Alright alright, I'll shave it for next time'.

2.5 years later:

'Your stubble is hurting, can you shave completely next time, so it last for like 2-3 days?'. 'It was alright last night, but it's grown'.

Over for my stubble-frauding endeavours.

Me a week later when it's clean shaved: 'Doesn't my jaw seem weaker now though?'
Her: 'Don't be silly' *Giggles*. 'I mean I liked your stubble but I'd rather not be pricked all over my face'.

So anyway fuck being a simp and giving into her. I have thought I am going to improvise and go with a product that softens the stubble:

View attachment 2572928

Anyone 25+ here that's used one of these? Does it work?
U got gf?

Dnr islamaphobia

She always talks to me about how Indian culture is colourful, bright and fun and all this other stuff, while the Muslim culture is dull and doesn't allow you to do 'literally anything'. LMAO.

Twisted my arm in taking her to the temple with my cousins for Diwali the other week. Telling me to not be ashamed of my culture and wants to wear a sari or punjabi dress when we go next year.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, nanefer, aspiringexcel and 2 others
giggles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer and MakinItHappen
subtle brag, kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16444, vampyre and Willmogulater
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, horizontallytall, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
It is though

Bullshit

How are you 6ft4 and acting bitter though? You can fix your mind bruv. It's a blockage.

Once that blockage goes, the world opens up for you my wigga.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: vampyre and st.hamudi but 6‘5
wait, ur indian?

• Woah
Reactions: MakinItHappen
How? This is not an incel site. At least 30% of users either have girlfriends or engage in casual hookups.
average age of the forum is 15 now so majority are virgin

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and gribsufer1
average age of the forum is 15 now so majority are virgin

in 2020-2021 there was a poll done somewhere and most were 18-26

Anyway back to the topic of the thread. As this wasn't intended as a brag.

Is anyone familiar with using a stubble softening product, or am I just gonna have to buy it and find out if it works?

• +1
Anyway back to the topic of the thread. As this wasn't intended as a brag.

Is anyone familiar with using a stubble softening product, or am I just gonna have to buy it and find out if it works?
grow ur beard out naturally as full as it can be

is ur gf white? maybe she finds u too intimidating or socially unacceptable with a beard. if she was ur race she would be fine with it. men are always more attractive with their natural hair

• Love it
in 2020-2021 there was a poll done somewhere and most were 18-26
yea the pol also said that most users are white, 6.3/6.4 foot tall, 15+ bodybount with a 25 cm dick including a 10/10 face and being a millionaire

• JFL
Reactions: guy24, bradpittshairline, MakinItHappen and 1 other person
How are you 6ft4 and acting bitter though? You can fix your mind bruv. It's a blockage.

Once that blockage goes, the world opens up for you my wigga.
I've slayed a couple of times thanks to my height but my autism inhibits me from ever being in a caring relationship.

I've slayed a couple of times thanks to my height but my autism inhibits me from ever being in a caring relationship.

So work on yourself mentally as well as find more intellectual type of girls to date.

• Hmm...
Reactions: DildoFaggins
She always talks to me about how Indian culture is colourful, bright and fun and all this other stuff, while the Muslim culture is dull and doesn't allow you to do 'literally anything'. LMAO.

Twisted my arm in taking her to the temple with my cousins for Diwali the other week. Telling me to not be ashamed of my culture and wants to wear a sari or punjabi dress when we go next year.
Lmao what’s her ethinvity

is that even possible though?

Yes. The stronger sense you have of yourself, the less you will need to conform. Just believe me. You are lost inside. Know yourself.

slayer gets dominated by gf JFL

least obvious brag post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back