My (white) oneitis in HS trolled me into liking her and she’s the reason I started considering myself ugly

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I didn’t even know about her existence despite being in the same class for three months, by this time she blurted out saying I’m hot and I looked in utter shock at this person who uttered those words and she was looking at me, blushing and slyly smiling.

I was like “oh, she likes me? I guess I should like her too.” So before I knew it, I was obsessed with this person.

She would come up to me often along with her friend and make some small talk.

Eventually I start slapping her ass, she giggles. I pull her near me, she giggles. I pretty much dryfucked her at one point, she giggles.

This goes on for a year until she’s like “at first it was funny but not anymore so please stop” so I listened and stopped.

One year later - and during this time, everyone she sees me in the hallways she YELLS out my name. Doesn’t matter how crowded it is or who she’s with. She just calls out my name.

I confess my feelings for her - I literally wrote pages of how I felt. Embarrassing, I know.

But then she rejects me. She doesn’t tell me why immediately, but I wanna know.

Then she goes “if (ugliest female in the class) wants to go out with you, you wouldn’t go for it, would you now?”

So basically - or at least this is how I interpret it - she calls me ugly as fuck and that’s the only reason why.

Ever since then I knew my face was ugly. She was still nice about it though, she wanted to talk it out and whatnot.

One night we were at a birthday party and she had to leave and so she hugged everyone there; I was the last one there and then she looked at me, smiling, and gives me a hug too as to not embarrass me in front of everyone.

Then a few years after high school we had a reunion and by the end of the night she was leaving. One of my friends asks “where’s my hug?” And she gives him a hug and then says “everyone else gets a hug too” and then she hugged another friend of mine and then me last.

She was the first girl I liked. The second girl I liked rejected me too when I told her I liked her. This one was insanely cruel however and straight up ignored all my messages. It was beyond hurtful. But I didn’t have to ask “why?” This time. This time I knew my face was the problem.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Elvisandreaa, ;-; and 8 others
Why are Indians obsessed with white girls ???

Y’all steal all white girls with your personalities and nt rizz
I hate all of you ugly 5’5 Indians slayers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Jigen, Deleted member 23239 and 4 others
This is why it is hard to tell if a girl likes you unless if you are attractive and many girls already like you.

Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Michael Myers, sub5inchcel and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
why would she call you hot if your not?

May she burn in the nastiest part of James fiery asshole . This is my blackpill curse

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 25938, Aypo129 and 1 other person
One night we were at a birthday party and she had to leave and so she hugged everyone there; I was the last one there and then she looked at me, smiling, and gives me a hug too as to not embarrass me in front of everyone.

Then a few years after high school we had a reunion and by the end of the night she was leaving. One of my friends asks “where’s my hug?” And she gives him a hug and then says “everyone else gets a hug too” and then she hugged another friend of mine and then me last.
This reminds me of a brutal experience with my ex.
She had broken things off over text saying that we just live too far apart. Our mutual friend group had a meetup a few weeks later and I thought that I might get head or at least makeout with her.

In preparation I cleared up my skin, starvemaxxed and got a really nice haircut and outfit; I was scraping Chadlite for a few hours.

She avoided me the whole night and I kept trying to talk to her but she was really dismissive. Then I got wayy too crossfaded and got sick in front of everyone :lul:
It was a horrible terrifying experience.

At the end of the night when her and her friend were leaving they hugged everyone. Her friend hugged me and she hugged the bloke next to me but then just turned around and left. I died inside.

She texted me once a few months ago saying she missed me but I told her I wasn't interested.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Some people like gaslighting ugly people as a sick joke. It might have even been a bet. It happened to me in high school
as well.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Why are Indians obsessed with white girls ???

Y’all steal all white girls with your personalities and nt rizz
I hate all of you ugly 5’5 Indians slayers
1) I’m Pakistani
2) She started it, read the story

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
This is why it is hard to tell if a girl likes you unless if you are attractive and many girls already like you.

Brutal.
Exactly. I’m not dumb, right? If you read the story you’d think she’d like me, no?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and sibience
I dunno, man. That’s the point. Or maybe she changed her mind but seems unlikely. Otherwise I would not have gotten by my ethnic oneitis.

• +1
This reminds me of a brutal experience with my ex.
She had broken things off over text saying that we just live too far apart. Our mutual friend group had a meetup a few weeks later and I thought that I might get head or at least makeout with her.

In preparation I cleared up my skin, starvemaxxed and got a really nice haircut and outfit; I was scraping Chadlite for a few hours.

She avoided me the whole night and I kept trying to talk to her but she was really dismissive. Then I got wayy too crossfaded and got sick in front of everyone :lul:
It was a horrible terrifying experience.

At the end of the night when her and her friend were leaving they hugged everyone. Her friend hugged me and she hugged the bloke next to me but then just turned around and left. I died inside.

She texted me once a few months ago saying she missed me but I told her I wasn't interested.
Hold on dawg at least you can’t deny she liked you haha. For me that’d have been enough to know my looks weren’t the problem and I’ve seen you, your looks are not the problem. But in my case, well it had to be my looks. It’s however strange as fuck the way she acted with me. Why do that to a guy you think is ugly? Maybe she liked me first and then changed her mind. I don’t know.

Some people like gaslighting ugly people as a sick joke. It might have even been a bet. It happened to me in high school
as well.
Yes I see it as a sick joke but it doesn’t explain the rest. Probably she changed her mind afterwards. Idk.

Hold on dawg at least you can’t deny she liked you haha. For me that’d have been enough to know my looks weren’t the problem and I’ve seen you, your looks are not the problem. But in my case, well it had to be my looks. It’s however strange as fuck the way she acted with me. Why do that to a guy you think is ugly? Maybe she liked me first and then changed her mind. I don’t know.
I meant the hug scene. That was brutal

Sounds kinda fake tbh. No way a girl would let you slap her ass and dry hump her without her liking you.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
I meant the hug scene. That was brutal
Oh yeah that's weird. But again like I said you had her at least so it's fine. That's how I would have coped anyway.

Sounds kinda fake tbh. No way a girl would let you slap her ass and dry hump her without her liking you.
No I don't LARP. It's real. Maybe she changed her mind or something? Even if that's the case, the damage has been done and I only see myself as an ugly guy now.

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Exactly. I’m not dumb, right? If you read the story you’d think she’d like me, no?

Perhaps she just found someone more attractive? Or she just got more options and didn't want anything to do with you. Like if a guy talking to a becky suddenly became famous and had access to a lot of stacies.

Some girls get bored and they just show interest in unattractive guys just to get attention and to establish complete power over them. This happens frequently I think but I don't think this was your case necessarily. If a girl let you touch her like that then I don't think she's faking interest.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Michael Myers
Perhaps she just found someone more attractive? Or she just got more options and didn't want anything to do with you. Like if a guy talking to a becky suddenly became famous and had access to a lot of stacies.

Some girls get bored and they just show interest in unattractive guys just to get attention and to establish complete power over them. This happens frequently I think but I don't think this was your case necessarily. If a girl let you touch her like that then I don't think she's faking interest.
I guess one or two years is enough for a girl to change her mind then. She actually did date someone else right around that time. Also, she told me once that she moved to a different city because her dad felt there were too many ethnics in their previous city. :lul:

But I think it would have been cope to blame it on my race.

Dad was probably @Biggdink.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
->KHHV
->Dryfked and slapped ass

Dn rd but forget about her she's probably a whore now

Dn rd but forget about her she's probably a whore now
You should read tbh and let me know what you think, if it was normal I thought she liked me. And in hs she wasn't one, maybe now yeah.

• +1
You should read tbh and let me know what you think, if it was normal I thought she liked me. And in hs she wasn't one, maybe now yeah.
She let you dry fuck her but she doesn't like you :feelshehe: :feelshehe::feelshehe: maybe you ended up being too high inhib/non NT

what the fuck did i just read

She let you dry fuck her but she doesn't like you :feelshehe: :feelshehe::feelshehe: maybe you ended up being too high inhib/non NT
Nah I was always NT in high school. Got invited to parties and stuff, not just boys but also girls. Some of female friends wanted to dance (read: grind on me) with them. I low-key got #MeToo’d twice as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
I didn’t even know about her existence despite being in the same class for three months, by this time she blurted out saying I’m hot and I looked in utter shock at this person who uttered those words and she was looking at me, blushing and slyly smiling.

I was like “oh, she likes me? I guess I should like her too.” So before I knew it, I was obsessed with this person.

She would come up to me often along with her friend and make some small talk.

Eventually I start slapping her ass, she giggles. I pull her near me, she giggles. I pretty much dryfucked her at one point, she giggles.

This goes on for a year until she’s like “at first it was funny but not anymore so please stop” so I listened and stopped.

One year later - and during this time, everyone she sees me in the hallways she YELLS out my name. Doesn’t matter how crowded it is or who she’s with. She just calls out my name.

I confess my feelings for her - I literally wrote pages of how I felt. Embarrassing, I know.

But then she rejects me. She doesn’t tell me why immediately, but I wanna know.

Then she goes “if (ugliest female in the class) wants to go out with you, you wouldn’t go for it, would you now?”

So basically - or at least this is how I interpret it - she calls me ugly as fuck and that’s the only reason why.

Ever since then I knew my face was ugly. She was still nice about it though, she wanted to talk it out and whatnot.

She was the first girl I liked. The second girl I liked rejected me too when I told her I liked her. This one was insanely cruel however and straight up ignored all my messages. It was beyond hurtful. But I didn’t have to ask “why?” This time. This time I knew my face was the problem.
Maybe you missunderstood what she said, I think that after 1 year she just lost interest like most girls in high school.