My god carries a hammer, yours was nailed to a wooden stick.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
My god carries a hammer, yours was nailed to a wooden stick. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag
Thor is fine, but I personally worship Zeus.

Gigachad in face, body and dick, mathematically perfectly sculpted. He is a white haired blue eyed Aryan. He wields and controls lightning(only Chad gods control lightning historically). He is the King(of the gods), thus a high value man of means with a lot of resources. He is married to his sister(wincestmaxxed and based), but cheats on her all the time like a true HVM and she still stays with him. He breeds every female in his path, no exceptions, spreading his seed all over the place like a true conqueror of wombs. He uses a lot of manipulation, shapeshifting and illusions in order to fool and fuck bitches, basically he is darktriadmaxxed. He is vindictive as fuck and every bitch that denies him feels his wrath. He usurped his weak beyta mentally ill father. He went ahead and beat the former gods that were many times his size, which is a testament to his humongous balls. His sons are usually Chads(with the exception of the occassional sub5 like Hephaestus due to a genetic recombination failure). Some of course are more darktriadmaxxed(Ares) than others(Hercules). His daughters are Stacies as well, a testament to his superior genetics. At some point he realized that his perfect genes only get worse if he reproduces with a female, so he gave birth to gigastacy Athena alone. And unsurprisingly not only she was born a gigastacy, but giga high IQ too. And these are just few great feats off the the top of my head.

Imagine not worshiping Zeus the OG PSL God, figuratively and literally.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
Hmm. A god to whom I cannot relate — strength and hammer. Or a god to whom I can relate — who had gone through trials, tribulations, and death?

Hmm. A god to whom I cannot relate — strength and hammer. Or a god to whom I can relate — who had gone through trials, tribulations, and death?

He also died a virgin at 33. Let's not forget this little very important detail.

That's why one of the first things one has to do in order to escape inceldom is to change his religion ASAP and pick an actual Chad god to worship.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis