I lost my faith in God even before @Gengar

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
And it has nothing to do with being mad at god or anything, it’s just that I don’t really feel that he listens to or even cares about any human being.
I don’t know a single person who‘s ever had a prayer accepted, it’s like we’re alone in this world and some people can‘t handle being on their own, so they need to believe in an almighty god who cares about them and wants to fulfill their wishes

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Trilogy, butterworld and 2 others
For me what I did was I found the best arguments against god and tried to debunk them, and I didn’t really have much success, also most religious people I feel like they don’t even bother trying to debunk their own belief, just to see if what they believe is actually true and if it makes logical sense, I feel like this is to be on the “safe side” but idk since god is supposedly all knowing I think he’d appreciate someone like me who actually tried to genuinly believe in him but couldn’t because of the logical fallacies versus some Christian who just sticks his fingers in his ears whenever someone with worthy counterarguments comes along

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and mvp2v1
3914139 1055582 e2ae4058f549a19b7e1d8765ad7ffbc8

• JFL
Reactions: ambi, Manletmachine, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Fortunately I never really believed in god despite having christian parents and going to church as a kid

And it has nothing to do with being mad at god or anything, it’s just that I don’t really feel that he listens to or even cares about any human being.
I don’t know a single person who‘s ever had a prayer accepted, it’s like we’re alone in this world and some people can‘t handle being on their own, so they need to believe in an almighty god who cares about them and wants to fulfill their wishes

God doesn’t exist and we’re just apes floating through space time. Now insert dildos into your eyes to attract good looking female apes

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch

where is ur old avi

God doesn’t exist and we’re just apes floating through space time. Now insert dildos into your eyes to attract good looking female apes
Space Cadet Fun GIF

• Love it
Reactions: butterworld
same tbh. god making life a test is a meme, why would he even want to test us? theres literally no point. if i killed someones child to see how they would react would it not be cruel to do so? then why is god allowed to do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back