MY GUIDE(1001% SUCCES RATE)

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
With the knowledge i gained from this website i have hereby made my ultimate guide on the matter of looksmaxxing.
In my opinion the goal of looksmaxxing should always be to be able to marry a virgin trad wife, anything that differs from this point of view is just a waste of time(for me). Think about it, the women will always show the most affection and safety to the guy ''who made the bed sheets red''(Turkish proverb). The men after him will never be able to recreate the feelings she had on her first, experiencing anything for the first time will alwaysbe unique. Even if the experience gets better from a material perspective there is no way the first experience can be recreated.

My intake on SMV is that Looks contribute 70%.
80% seems too high, 60% seems too low.

Money counts for 20%, given it is more important for survival then status that can only give max 10% SMV.
*keep note that most of the time a wife aligns with her husbands pollitical views, a decline in your status is a also a decline i hers, so it is like to allied countries depending on each other despite of their reputation. A decline in status wont hurt as much as a decline in money, this is the reasoning why money is above status.

Your looks are further divedid in: 70% for face, 20% for height & 10% for frame.
my reasoning behind this is the same as in my SMV understanding.
* Top precentile face can always replace under performance in height and frame, the reverse from this seems not possible.

It may seem like body and frame can replace under performance in face but if you look closely all the guys in the examples i provided skull mog the women. By this they are Accomplishing and even outperforming(in some cases) the facial threshold.

Even this guy skull mogs the women, with this he has objectivly a better face then the girl he dates

The defining factor in facial looks is your skullsize, this is what the main facial diffrence between a man and a women, men have broader and women have smaller skulls. Women seek men with large skulls and we seek the reverse of it. things like jawlength, midface, fwhr comes second if not third.

With this ''looksmaxxing'' is most effective if you can change the facial aspects that have the highest priorities, like it shown in the example. these are also the most difficult to change, the easiest changes you can make are the least important aspects. from here one everything depends on the person, maye changing a few low priority aspects is all you need.
failure in looksmaxxing within the low priority range won't do too much harm on the contrary of facial aspects that have the highest priority. The more a facial aspect is important the less likely it is changeble.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I highly advise my fellow looksmax users to ''looksmax'' from bottom up. This means to get looksmaxxing from Posture to body and from body to face. if your posture isn't any good
(in case of most low tier/mid tier normies) your trainning/gymaxxing will make things worse

Without proper posture everything in your boddy will fall appart.

a. if your feet are bad your knees will be bad
b. if your knees are bad your spine will be bad
c. if spine is bad neck is also bad
d. if neck is bad face will also be bad.

* it is essential that you identify your posture problems and resolve the matter with an expert.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Once you have correct body posture now it is possible to gymmax. I reccomend the following sports

Swimming; ideal for people who have flat feet or bad posture in general. One of the best and heavy intake sports there is, you litteraly train every muscle. If there is one sport that will stimulate growth it must be swimming. Your joints will expand in the water because gravity is taken from your spine and it will decompress. This might give an overal increase in height.

Wrestling; if your posture is good wrestling is in my opinion the best sport you can take in encompasses everything you need. while training go with guys that are your equal, don't go with big or bad guys. They won't show you any mercy and might fuck you up for good.

from a young age kids from our nation follow intense training.

*these are american wrestlers. Look at their faces it screems high T.

Brazilian Jui jitsu; safer more tecnical version of wrestling

Judo; safest form of a wrestling type sport that you can paricipate, other then the prostration rituals it is a great sport.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For facial looksmaxxing is is important to start with the most achievable parts. each person has diffrent priorities so i simply post my schedule that it can provide an example
Regular(daily looksmax)Unregular looksmaxFootnotes
after waking up wash your face and eat morning breakfast.MSE?
Face dive in cold ice water for 5 min

* to breath i have a bigger variant of this

* don't use more then 24 ice cubes. extreme cold can paralyse your face

* after the daily icebucket apply vitamin c to your skin
Suplement intake:
COLD SHOWERS :)bluepill:) theories go around that it increases T. I did not make this up, but i abide by it.

after waiting 30 minutes, take the jawrsize for 1,5/2 hours.*clean the jawrsize with water and desinfect it.
* dry it and put it back in box for optimal hygiene
Mew for the whole day, after every hour thumb pull:
1 min in forward direction
1 min upward direction
1 min for sideways direction

* do this 10 days long, take 7 days break

* after the 7 days break thumb pulling should be done continually

Dermarolling on hairline only

* if you have dark hair it and your from the red countries or even blue ones DO NOT DERMAROLL YOUR SKIN.
apply retinol before you sleep
sleep* atleast 10hrs a day
Ashwagandha*mix 1 theespoon in thee
nofap/
Back stretches/
Knee training/
Gymcelling/
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marriage maxxing & final word

*this is the only way.

Once married if you live in a village ''just repeat your daily acitivties'' theory
if not.......
you must persuade your bride to a village life,
there is no other option!

Take a look at these lifestyles because soon it will be yours buddy

IF LUCKY THIS IS OUR FATE :)blackpill:: the only way your marriage will survive is being secluded from city life and it degeneracy)

Sources:(Islamic teachings for marriage, face hacking(youtube), Faceandlms(youtube), looksmaxdocc(youtube), the guy who made the ice water post for eye hooding(.me), the guy who made the coldwater post(.me), Ashwagandha post guy(.me), the wrestling post guy(.me)

everything you undertake from this guide will be your own responsibility, i do not condone any form of self harm or advice readers to partake in actions that are not healthy.

Sincerly yours,

SayHeyHey

Attachments

• 1609713743878.png
    1609713743878.png
    570.8 KB · Views: 310
  • 1609713774344.png
    1609713774344.png
    562.1 KB · Views: 304
  • 1609716282122.png
    1609716282122.png
    200.4 KB · Views: 357
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SlavojZ, Deleted member 12344, therealasianpsycho and 30 others
brutal:eek::p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 10913
nothing new

but bump for effort

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, WadlowMaxxing, HeavenAdmιn and 1 other person
Just gymcel and live in a village theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: william, Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 8902 and 8 others
good thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 10913
Brutal bad post formatting pill, so unaesthetic i didnt read

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: william, BigBoy, BradAniston and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Bimax and leg lengthening.

Dn read, but high effort mirin

sticky this i can already tell

Jlien

Not even a single word tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 5393 and 7 others
Didn’t even read the thread. I commented this on a random thread.

What's your gymcel routine

You pretty much just said fix your posture, participate in wrestlng, and become a freedom fighter

What's your gymcel routine

You pretty much just said fix your posture, participate in wrestlng, and become a freedom fighter
Nothing rlly man, in Turkey most people don't go to gym, it's also pretty expensive here. in my opinion the best way to train is swimming or martial arts as these are the cheapest options that seem to bring the most.

Great effort thank you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Mateusz74 and Deleted member 5891
E07f9c4e2dd1c35528bfaa0e6afd0a7d gradient 2021 01 04 20 14 00

Elias De Chad did not read.

* if you have dark hair it and your from the red countries or even blue ones DO NOT DERMAROLL YOUR SKIN.
This could turn into a good thread of you explain this

• +1
Reactions: Turin
I'm pretty sure pro fighters are pro because they are high t and nt the other way around

I'm pretty sure pro fighters are pro because they are high t and nt the other way around
It's both. Obviously pro fighters are naturally high T but it is not like you won't reach your max potential from it.

This could turn into a good thread of you explain this
Bro it's just that. I did it and saw small hairs growing. I quit after. Now i only do the hairline

Fighter skull look at all the boxers. They have those heads

Last edited:
Turkish brah checking in.

• +1
Warrior skull

Last edited:
  • +1

• +1
Fighter skull look at all the boxers. They have those headsView attachment 911474
I know this russian guy. I don't reccomend boxing tho. Wrestlers have also high t skulls. The job of joining a sport is not to become pro(atleast if its not possible) we should persue it in healthy way. Fighting sports will definitly increase T. Training with bigger guys then you is an dangerous act as i pointed ib my guide. You should always train with your "equel" for optimal results.

how is this a good thread jfl at the userbase if looksmax

What does thumb pulling do

In theory it is suposed to widen your palate enough to mew more efficiently.
Ohh using your thumbs to pull you’re face or whatever. I thought you meant pull your thumbs for like longer thumbs or something.

Ohh using your thumbs to pull you’re face or whatever. I thought you meant pull your thumbs for like longer thumbs or something.
No no man, there are more detailled threads here and aome vids in youtube. Look at that for deeper explanations if you need.

• +1
With the knowledge i gained from this website i have hereby made my ultimate guide on the matter of looksmaxxing.
In my opinion the goal of looksmaxxing should always be to be able to marry a virgin trad wife, anything that differs from this point of view is just a waste of time(for me). Think about it, the women will always show the most affection and safety to the guy ''who made the bed sheets red''(Turkish proverb). The men after him will never be able to recreate the feelings she had on her first, experiencing anything for the first time will alwaysbe unique. Even if the experience gets better from a material perspective there is no way the first experience can be recreated.

View attachment 908812

My intake on SMV is that Looks contribute 70%.
80% seems too high, 60% seems too low.

Money counts for 20%, given it is more important for survival then status that can only give max 10% SMV.
*keep note that most of the time a wife aligns with her husbands pollitical views, a decline in your status is a also a decline i hers, so it is like to allied countries depending on each other despite of their reputation. A decline in status wont hurt as much as a decline in money, this is the reasoning why money is above status.

View attachment 908852
Your looks are further divedid in: 70% for face, 20% for height & 10% for frame.
my reasoning behind this is the same as in my SMV understanding.
* Top precentile face can always replace under performance in height and frame, the reverse from this seems not possible.

View attachment 908868View attachment 908870

View attachment 908873
It may seem like body and frame can replace under performance in face but if you look closely all the guys in the examples i provided skull mog the women. By this they are Accomplishing and even outperforming(in some cases) the facial threshold.
View attachment 908885
Even this guy skull mogs the women, with this he has objectivly a better face then the girl he dates

View attachment 908891View attachment 908893
The defining factor in facial looks is your skullsize, this is what the main facial diffrence between a man and a women, men have broader and women have smaller skulls. Women seek men with large skulls and we seek the reverse of it. things like jawlength, midface, fwhr comes second if not third.

With this ''looksmaxxing'' is most effective if you can change the facial aspects that have the highest priorities, like it shown in the example. these are also the most difficult to change, the easiest changes you can make are the least important aspects. from here one everything depends on the person, maye changing a few low priority aspects is all you need.
failure in looksmaxxing within the low priority range won't do too much harm on the contrary of facial aspects that have the highest priority. The more a facial aspect is important the less likely it is changeble.
I highly advise my fellow looksmax users to ''looksmax'' from bottom up. This means to get looksmaxxing from Posture to body and from body to face. if your posture isn't any good
(in case of most low tier/mid tier normies) your trainning/gymaxxing will make things worse
View attachment 908957View attachment 908960
View attachment 908969
Without proper posture everything in your boddy will fall appart.

View attachment 908976
a. if your feet are bad your knees will be bad
b. if your knees are bad your spine will be bad
c. if spine is bad neck is also bad
d. if neck is bad face will also be bad.

* it is essential that you identify your posture problems and resolve the matter with an expert.

Once you have correct body posture now it is possible to gymmax. I reccomend the following sports

Swimming; ideal for people who have flat feet or bad posture in general. One of the best and heavy intake sports there is, you litteraly train every muscle. If there is one sport that will stimulate growth it must be swimming. Your joints will expand in the water because gravity is taken from your spine and it will decompress. This might give an overal increase in height.

Wrestling; if your posture is good wrestling is in my opinion the best sport you can take in encompasses everything you need. while training go with guys that are your equal, don't go with big or bad guys. They won't show you any mercy and might fuck you up for good.
View attachment 909037View attachment 909045
from a young age kids from our nation follow intense training.

View attachment 909051
*these are american wrestlers. Look at their faces it screems high T.

Brazilian Jui jitsu; safer more tecnical version of wrestling

View attachment 909088

Judo; safest form of a wrestling type sport that you can paricipate, other then the prostration rituals it is a great sport.

For facial looksmaxxing is is important to start with the most achievable parts. each person has diffrent priorities so i simply post my schedule that it can provide an example
Regular(daily looksmax)Unregular looksmaxFootnotes
after waking up wash your face and eat morning breakfast.MSE?
Face dive in cold ice water for 5 min

View attachment 909113
* to breath i have a bigger variant of this

* don't use more then 24 ice cubes. extreme cold can paralyse your face

* after the daily icebucket apply vitamin c to your skin
Suplement intake:
View attachment 909122
COLD SHOWERS :)bluepill:) theories go around that it increases T. I did not make this up, but i abide by it.

after waiting 30 minutes, take the jawrsize for 1,5/2 hours.*clean the jawrsize with water and desinfect it.
* dry it and put it back in box for optimal hygiene
Mew for the whole day, after every hour thumb pull:
1 min in forward direction
1 min upward direction
1 min for sideways direction

* do this 10 days long, take 7 days break

* after the 7 days break thumb pulling should be done continually

Dermarolling on hairline only

View attachment 909137
apply retinol before you sleep
sleep* atleast 10hrs a day
Ashwagandha*mix 1 theespoon in thee
nofap/
Back stretches/
Knee training/
Gymcelling/
Marriage maxxing & final word

View attachment 909179View attachment 909183
*this is the only way.

Once married if you live in a village ''just repeat your daily acitivties'' theory
if not.......
you must persuade your bride to a village life,
there is no other option!

Take a look at these lifestyles because soon it will be yours buddy

View attachment 909216
IF LUCKY THIS IS OUR FATE :)blackpill:: the only way your marriage will survive is being secluded from city life and it degeneracy)

Sources:(Islamic teachings for marriage, face hacking(youtube), Faceandlms(youtube), looksmaxdocc(youtube), the guy who made the ice water post for eye hooding(.me), the guy who made the coldwater post(.me), Ashwagandha post guy(.me), the wrestling post guy(.me)

everything you undertake from this guide will be your own responsibility, i do not condone any form of self harm or advice readers to partake in actions that are not healthy.

Sincerly yours,

SayHeyHey

Actual GOD TIER thread , and you are dead on about posture , whenever subhumans lift they always get back and shoulder problems due to shit mobility

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
Actual GOD TIER thread , and you are dead on about posture , whenever subhumans lift they always get back and shoulder problems due to shit mobility
Glad you liked it. I wouldn't use the word "God" to describe something. I have sourced all the guys where i get my looksmax understanding from. Ofcourse they deacribe things in more detail. I recommend you check looksmaxdocc as he makes the most interesting vids. Faceandlms now talks hours long about the plight of people but his Waw series give exceptional understanding. Same with facehacking with his asian iq

Detail head crown Statue of Liberty New 1

• Ugh..
Reactions: Acnno
exactly. correlation != causation

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
*update

while chewmaxxing it is for the best that you skip one or every 2 days.

Why ? Explain

Why ? Explain
Because, of this.

dermarolling your cheecks intensly comes with a cost especially if your from the middle east/india/eskimo/ainu etc.

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
you from greater mid east? then yes.
Yeah am north african and i even got hair growing under my eye area jfl.
But I wax them and its good

Yeah am north african and i even got hair growing under my eye area jfl.
But I wax them and its good
how bad is it? you should only use dermarol on hairline.

If the hair on your undereyes are miniscule i should leave them alone.

• +1
Reactions: Eezz