shibo

Equinox

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
imo do minox/dermarolling till 20 then consider fin

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
imo do minox/dermarolling till 20 then consider fin
Three years bro i dont know if i can wait that long i have the head shape where i need my hair to cover my forehead for me to look good which it can do atm but worried i cant later on

Three years bro i dont know if i can wait that long i have the head shape where i need my hair to cover my forehead for me to look good which it can do atm but worried i cant later on
Minoxidil works really well for some people. I'd personally try that first considering your age.

Then if you happend to be a non responder to minox then possibly get on fin I guess.

I’m ur age on fin (almost 18 tho) I already told u.
Minox/ketoconazole/finasteride/dutasteride/dermarolling/darolutamide/RU58841/etc consider these

Legit just go on ashop.club as I did and buy finasteride if you need it. First try minoxidil tho.

Minox/ketoconazole/finasteride/dutasteride/dermarolling/darolutamide/RU58841/etc consider these

Legit just go on ashop.club as I did and buy finasteride if you need it. First try minoxidil tho.
My doctor prescribe me fin im hesitant cus i want a masculine face and lean face

Getting on fin at 17?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, kobecel, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
My doctor prescribe me fin im hesitant cus i want a masculine face and lean face
Well you will have to make a choice if you wish or not to take fin the results can either be your hair stays or the possibility of a manlier face but you are bald. If it worries you that much to systematically nuke your dht levels then dermarolling/ketoconazole/minoxidil/RU58841/topical darolutamide topical finasteride topical…

• +1
Reactions: Nation
I did not ask to start thinning at 17
No one did. However, that doesn’t mean going on fin at 17 is a better choice.

Do dermarolling + minox or some oil instead forget about fin for now

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Well you will have to make a choice if you wish or not to take fin the results can either be your hair stays or the possibility of a manlier face but you are bald. If it worries you that much to systematically nuke your dht levels then dermarolling/ketoconazole/minoxidil/RU58841/topical darolutamide topical finasteride topical…
I will get nizoral shampoo i take biotin supplements too for hair i will go to a derm and talk about taking propecia at my age with him . I dont want to lose my hair but i also want a manlier and more lean face and a 17 yr old should not have to deal with this
Do dermarolling + minox or some oil instead forget about fin for now
Is there guide on dermarolling anywhere i dont rlly understand it

Consider ru58841 I'm about to buy some tomorrow. Norwood 0 here I come:feelsez:

Last edited:
Guys @jefferson @Coping @Zeta ascended @AspiringChad does it look like my hairline is maturing or im balding i cant tell

@AspiringChad Don't bother with OP, we had the same conversations with him a hundred times.
Guys @jefferson @Coping @Zeta ascended @AspiringChad does it look like my hairline is maturing or im balding i cant tell
It looks like you need to stop spamming these threads which you had sufficient answers for.

@AspiringChad Don't bother with OP, we had the same conversations with him a hundred times.

It looks like you need to stop spamming these threads which you had sufficient answers for.
i am trying my best i know many people help me but im low iq...

Cut your finger nails

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and axedee
I will get nizoral shampoo i take biotin supplements too for hair i will go to a derm and talk about taking propecia at my age with him . I dont want to lose my hair but i also want a manlier and more lean face and a 17 yr old should not have to deal with this

Search dermarolling for hair loss on forums there’s a ton of info

Search dermarolling for hair loss on forums there’s a ton of info
Thx i will also go to a dermatoligist and ask him if im balding or maturing

I think dermatologists are useless shitcunts in general. They shill scam treatments and gimmick supplements that don't even cure hair loss (or anything, for that matter).

Some generic accutane could replace 80% of their so-called "profession".
(((maturing)))
Just fucking cage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Zeta ascended, axedee and 4 others
I think dermatologists are useless shitcunts in general. They shill scam treatments and gimmick supplements that don't even cure hair loss (or anything, for that matter).

Just fucking cage.
GHK-cu will replace their whole profession. We are better off buying stuff online rather than going to hear blupilled cuckshit from (((jewtors))).

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
Looks ok to me

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Buy Dr. Pen A6 Ultima
Use 1,5mm needle size once a week
Don't apply minox for 24 hours after doing this
Consider ru58841 I'm about to buy some tomorrow. Norwood 0 here I come:feelsez:
lol thats what you said about minox too

going on fin at 17 is gonna fuck up ur development

So nobody is mentioning his disgusting nails ?

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Don’t even look like ur balding tbh

Don’t even look like ur balding tbh

what do you mean? Look at how part of his hair is seperating from the rest. That's a 100% sign that you are balding, when you have those pathetic weak strands hanging off your hairline. I've got it like OP but it's worse

@shibo more pics pls

• +1
Reactions: axedee
K

Ketoonazole doestn stimulate hairgrowth.. it kills the yeast on ur scalp

Just fucking cage.
Also with other skin conditions cuz i can know

Any of your parents or their relatives are balding? Doesn't look like you are balding tbh go with some natural copes for now

"Maturing" is balding. Its literally the same mechanism DHT raping your hair follicles:lul::lul::lul:

Holy shit you are not even balding a little that’s a dense NW1

@GenericChad1444 look

Don’t you dare get on fin you retard
My temples are receding... maybe its thr angle of the pic

I would kill for that hairline :(

I would kill for that hairline :(
yea but you are not 17.... when im ur age my hair will prob look like urs and btw im not 12 grader i turned 17 in jan

yea but you are not 17.... when im ur age my hair will prob look like urs and btw im not 12 grader i turned 17 in jan
i had worse at 17

in 3rd pic is shows the receding @fobos of the 3 i posted to lifeisgood72

looks like shit time to rope

http://dermarollerinfo.com/micro-needling-derma-roller-for-hair-loss/ here’s a guide bunch others exist
K

Ketoonazole doestn stimulate hairgrowth.. it kills the yeast on ur scalp

Also with other skin conditions cuz i can know
Yes it does kill yeast. But it’s also known to help with AGA. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/14729013/

Going on fin, specially during development is looks suicide