[JFL] @ my hairline

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Wizard

It’s legit suicide inducing. But you know what’s worse? It stayed almost like this for some time which gives me the cope of muh mature hairline. I have miniaturized hairs if you zoom the pic, I’ve used bottles of Minox on them, religiously using it twice a day without skipping not even when I went out, hoping that I would get that back but NOTHING happened.

Who should I blame?

Fucked in the head

Fucked in the head

Banned
How old are you?

Your hair has great quality, so a bit of balding doesnt hurt you that much. Jump on fin if you want to save it. Also, Minox doesn't seem to work for you.

If too high inhib for a fin/duta wear a piece, but it needs lots of maintenance and you have to continue getting them for life.

treedude

treedude

Grand Wizard
Oh my God.:confused:
Its over :feelsbadman:

Just cut it short like a ivy league haircut so it looks less noticeable?

Edit: if your in front of a mirror for over 20 minutes a day playing with your thinning hair then you need to get it cut shorter it's asymmetric due to the thinning strands.

Last edited:
Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Instructor
Shitt its pretty much over also fin has alot of side effect like unclear skin, dizzynes etc you might wanna look into it

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Wizard
How old are you?

Your hair has great quality, so a bit of balding doesnt hurt you that much. Jump on fin if you want to save it. Also, Minox doesn't seem to work for you.

If too high inhib for a fin/duta wear a piece, but it needs lots of maintenance and you have to continue getting them for life.
I’m 23, will turn 24 soon. Btw idk why you said that my hair is quality lol it’s thin all over my head like you can see the scalp in sunlight, it’s really disgusting sometimes.
I coped that I’ll jump on Fin for years now I’m just too scared of the sides for some reason even though mentally I’ll prolly feel better when I take it than now when I’m trying to find more copes.

What’s the NW level? 3?

Sodoku

Sodoku

Adept
At least you have hair. Ffs everytime I take a short cut my forehead becomes massive, my hairline is fucking genetic THERE IS NO SAVING IT

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Sorry

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Oh man, it's over, start searching for the best quality rope

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Wizard
Holy shit @ the replies. :feelsmega: :feelsgiga: :feelswow:

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

My dick won’t remain a question mark for very long
If it’s not getting any worse, that’s the highest octane lifefuel possible.. just get a hair transplant and maybe take moderate dose seti to maintain just Incase dr norwood comes back
Also it’s time to get a new iPhone cuzz

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
It's really not that bad. Why not going on fin?

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Wizard
It's really not that bad. Why not going on fin?
Honestly? I fear the sides might kill my dick/worsen my depression and I don’t know for sure about this but maybe there are some long term effects on the body that are really nasty.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Honestly? I fear the sides might kill my dick/worsen my depression and I don’t know for sure but maybe there are some long term effects on the body.
All the side effects are placebo. Just don't worry about it and hop on. If you start having ED just get off it

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Wizard
All the side effects are placebo. Just don't worry about it and hop on. If you start having ED just get off it
Holy shit, you might be right dude. Btw what NW level do you think I am atm?

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Wizard
Probably nw2 maybe 2.5 at WORST
Cool I’ll make an apponitment on Monday. If it fucks my body up and I get cancer or some shit I will kill myself.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Cool I’ll make an apponitment on Monday. If it fucks my body up and I get cancer or some shit I will kill myself.
You'll be fine. Old people literally go on fin to TREAT prostate cancer

CopeMaxxer

CopeMaxxer

Apprentice
Take finasteride, and get a fade with medium length on top. I have recession similar to yours and I found that to be the best cut for me.

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Wizard
Take finasteride, and get a fade with medium length on top. I have recession similar to yours and I found that to be the best cut for me.
I wish I could get a fade but I have sticky ears so I look like an elf, that’s why I tell my barber to use scissors on my sides.

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

islandcel
I wish I could get a fade but I have sticky ears so I look like an elf, that’s why I tell my barber to use scissors on my sides.
hey bro have u hear-

fatcelnolonger

fatcelnolonger

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
:feelsyay:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)