my INSANE bimax result

Destroyed front view for a better profile. i cant take it
Disagree, but since you didn't say "front profile," I will do it respectfully.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Rule one of Blackpill is we don’t sugarcoat and gaslight like women.

Muh happy. Reminds me of girls talking about their fat friends, “she’s happy with her weight WHY do you care” 😂

BEAUTY IS OBJECTIVE. No such thing as “ he’s happy with his looks. Leave him alone”

I’m doing him a bigger disservice by not letting him get deluded by other gaslighting impressionable kids who thinks his results look good.
I completely agree, but you're not sugarcoating anything, you're being entirely over the top. Rather than say ''meh, I don't really like it'' you're trying to make him rope.

Beauty is subjective, but he's happy with what he's got so far and he looks great. You're not doing a disservice, the guy got surgery of his own accord and studies, he doesn't need some aspie incel telling him what to change, he's on a better direction than 99% of people on here.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, MTNAscension2, Deleted member 32529 and 1 other person
My honest opinion:
- U got over advanced
- Philtrum Area
- Chin

I prefer your before

Were you recessed? still in nrml range
U would of benefited way less advancement

2.7cm is just too much, we do 2+ cm for deformed peiple

U needed like 3/4 lf1, 6-8bsso and 2/3 genio max

Not more

Maybe ur happy and prefer ur current look but thats my opinion

I dont believe in anteface cope, Sailer believe in it so as Alfaro and so his students

Attachments

• IMG_1033.jpeg
    IMG_1033.jpeg
    860.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1034.jpeg
    IMG_1034.jpeg
    750.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Meister!
My honest opinion:
- U got over advanced
- Philtrum Area
- Chin

I prefer your before

Not more

I dont believe in anteface cope, Sailer believe in it so as Alfaro and so his students
valid opinion. If you saw my worst of before then u d change your mind. Everyone who sees me in person/in motion tells me I look rly good now & I get treated differently. It s waaay easier to pick up girls now as well.

I do not think the pictures posted there are all that optimal
I agree that there is something uncanny about the result but that is an inherent problem of a downward grown face & hard to fix. I might be able to do so in the future tho.
i am also not 100% happy with the shape of the chin.

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181 and Pumanator
I completely agree, but you're not sugarcoating anything, you're being entirely over the top. Rather than say ''meh, I don't really like it'' you're trying to make him rope.

Beauty is subjective, but he's happy with what he's got so far and he looks great. You're not doing a disservice, the guy got surgery of his own accord and studies, he doesn't need some aspie incel telling him what to change, he's on a better direction than 99% of people on here.

My point of critique had nothing to do with my own disapproval as that’s irrelevant.

The point is he objectively doesn’t look better relative to before. And the gaslighting to make him think his surgery was a success is going to drive other impressionable, autistic, naive and ignorant retards into getting under the table and butchering themselves.

IMG 4567

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Meister!
valid opinion. If you saw my worst of before then u d change your mind. Everyone who sees me in person/in motion tells me I look rly good now & I get treated differently. It s waaay easier to pick up girls now as well.

I do not think the pictures posted there are all that optimal
I agree that there is something uncanny about the result but that is an inherent problem of a downward grown face & hard to fix. I might be able to do so in the future tho.
i am also not 100% happy with the shape of the chin.
how much did you advance the chin?

It can still be setback like 5/6mm

U are lucky because ur b4 u had a open nasolabial angle so ur maxilla is not chimpish

how much did you advance the chin?

It can still be setback like 5/6mm

U are lucky because ur b4 u had a open nasolabial angle so ur maxilla is not chimpish

Chin isn’t even the worst of his issues.

His paranasal fullness is literally beyond feminine in the 3/4th and the side profile.

He lost dimorphism.

IMG 4568

IMG 4567

Reminds me of this botched cheekbone implant result where the guy looked much better before:
IMG 4569

Paranasal fullness is so utterly looksminning. That’s why most mse, unnecessary maxillary advancements and cheekbone implants botch you beyond repair.

Last edited:
lol at the gaslighting. looks horrible

View attachment 2413414 >went from meeting the law of averages, balanced from the front

View attachment 2413415> oblong horse face literally looks like someones uncle

your feminine rounded fivehead, zero temple peaks, and narrow temples are also insane falios. The upper third is horrible, the middle and lower are long af destroying all ratios and the law of averageness as a whole.

just a rule of thumb. The longer your face the older you look, the less harmony and prettyness you retain.
View attachment 2413422
No he needs a wider face to compensate. He does look like a horse rn ngl. I was kinda expecting it to be off from the early celebration but it's good enough

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
No he needs a wider face to compensate. He does look like a horse rn ngl. I was kinda expecting it to be off from the early celebration but it's good enough

IMG 4569

Paranasal fullness is so utterly looksminning. That’s why most mse, unnecessary maxillary advancements and cheekbone implants botch you beyond repair.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

His paranasal fullness is literally beyond feminine in the 3/4th and the side profile.

He lost dimorphism.

View attachment 2417673
View attachment 2417674

Reminds me of this botched cheekbone implant result where the guy looked much better before:
View attachment 2417678

Yea like his midface is way too forward now wtf?

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
Why do some of you here get so mad at other people's life choices? He got the surgery, he's still swelling, he looks good and he's happy with it.
that tinderhacker guy is a fucking loser JFL he is one of the worst users for sure. some ugly beta kid

• +1
Reactions: anticel
that tinderhacker guy is a fucking loser JFL he is one of the worst users for sure. some ugly beta kid
OP was bragging about some God tier ascension but I kinda expected this from the first look. He's just going in because OP celebrated way too early

Yea like his midface is way too forward now wtf?

Well with bimax you only have a option for lefort 1, rarely lefort 2 or 3 which is needed for people with midface recession.

When you only advance the lower maxilla aka lefort 1 you create this highly feminizing effect on the lower midface (paranasal) and it makes you look gay and feminine.

It’s also why most mse results look bad. It’s why most cheekbone implants look bad because they put them too low

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Still abused?.

IMG 4573

IMG 4572

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
People judging from pics where 1 is a completely diff perspective & the other was 2 weeks post & with beard. I also still have screws in my mouth (above & under the lips) which push the soft tissue up. Idk why he posted those tbh.

1 guy says my midface is way too back, other says it s too much forward kek. what is it now guys? lmao
The answer is that none of you understand how facial downgrowth truely works, it s not about recession but about the bone not growing straight.

Also I am getting something to fix the philtrum & paranasal. It's literally been a failo before - just not as obvious because I had lots of other issues. Getting the movement I did & fixxing those afterwards is the most optimal solution. Maybe ppl are mad that others aim for higher things but idk.

botched cheekbone implant result
botched cheekbone implant result
Also my cheekbones are way higher than that & why are you double posting? lmao
3627890-1693943843341.png

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
People judging from pics where 1 is a completely diff perspective & the other was 2 weeks post & with beard. I also still have screws in my mouth (above & under the lips) which push the soft tissue up. Idk why he posted those tbh.

1 guy says my midface is way too back, other says it s too much forward kek. what is it now guys? lmao
The answer is that none of you understand how facial downgrowth truely works, it s not about recession but about the bone not growing straight.

Also I am getting something to fix the philtrum & paranasal. It's literally been a failo before - just not as obvious because I had lots of other issues. Getting the movement I did & fixxing those afterwards is the most optimal solution. Maybe ppl are mad that others aim for higher things but idk.

All things considered if you want to dispel anything you need to post a candid looking straight into the camera from before and after.

Selfie from under the neck at night with street lighting from the side doesn’t help your argument.

You objectively have a paranasal fullness similar to people that get low set cheekbone implants or mse.

Might be because of those shitters. Holy hell I ll be happy when I get them out.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker

He lost dimorphism.

View attachment 2417673
View attachment 2417674

View attachment 2417678

On another thread before I knew who this was, I did believe he looked completely fine before, but I put that down to potential lighting, the way he's tilting his head, and being only 7 weeks post op maybe it was swelling related?

Also, you think cheekbone implants never work? what do you normally suggest for a region like that if someone is weak in that area, or best just to leave it entirely?

• +1
582033-F1-0-F1-B-433-C-BA79-640-C4-D2-B52-A5.jpg

• Love it
nvm, stupid question

you remind me a bit of Jeff Buckley

• +1
My honest opinion:
- U got over advanced
- Philtrum Area
- Chin

I prefer your before

Not more

Whats wrong with the Philtrum Area? I cant see negative drastic change?

Your midface is a bit over projected
Plus your actual total fwhr is horse tier which is odd
I dunno. If the advancement halos you enough to surpass the failos then it's a W which can be tested via OLD
Screenshot 20230906 152717 ImageMeter

All I can say is that it definitely didn't go perfect godsend like but even if you balance out to be even 1% better looking objectively OLD that's a W

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181 and anticel
How much does he charge for bimax? 25k? Please respond and LMK. I'm interested.

He lost dimorphism.

View attachment 2417673
View attachment 2417674

View attachment 2417678

What do you mean by paranasal fullness

• +1
Well with bimax you only have a option for lefort 1, rarely lefort 2 or 3 which is needed for people with midface recession.

When you only advance the lower maxilla aka lefort 1 you create this highly feminizing effect on the lower midface (paranasal) and it makes you look gay and feminine.

It’s also why most mse results look bad. It’s why most cheekbone implants look bad because they put them too low
How does it look gay and feminine

• +1
All things considered if you want to dispel anything you need to post a candid looking straight into the camera from before and after.

Selfie from under the neck at night with street lighting from the side doesn’t help your argument.

You objectively have a paranasal fullness similar to people that get low set cheekbone implants or mse.
What is mse btw.?

Jfl we can’t even tell what you actually look like and you’re already talking about doing consultations for €50 each. What a joke

• +1
Reactions: klamus and nayb
13° Rotation, nearly 30mm advancement of the Mandible (Bimax+Genio). Some minor mid face enhancements were also done. Paid 35k.
hNALimGsAwBSu1K_1689015454.png

Jy6M4TBZ62Uzm4W_1689016872.png

Pre-Surgical simulation which mirrors my result 1:1:

7s4rug.gif

I was the perfect candidate for this surgery since I am just downgrown but otherwise have good proportions. In his youth my dad looked like a model and now I look really close to him.
Will post final result and more pictures after the recovery and with the swelling gone, make sure to follow on Instagram to be updated: https://www.instagram.com/neomichelangelo/

The surgeon, or maestro I should say, who has provided me with this insane result is relatively unknown. His name is Dr. Safi, he practices in Bern and operates in Zürich. His prices start at around 25k. https://www.craniologicum.ch/
He is already experienced as he was the senior surgeon at Sailerklinik for a few years now; he opened his own office very recently.
I basically got Sailer movement for 1/3 of the price; and Sailer doesn't even operate himself anymore; people who went to Sailer in the last few years got operated by the same guy but paid much more. :lul:😅
I am sure that in a few years his prices will spiral upwards as Dr. Safi is able to provide these insane results with big movements on a regular basis. For this reason I would personally already put him up there with the other top surgeons such as Raffani. I was debating between Safi and Raffaini but ultimately the time and care that was put into the (pricey) consult convinced me of Safi even though I had not seen a single result of his at that time. He was able to meet most of my personal wishes and together we composed the perfect plan for the surgery.
Another thing I have to add is that this was a minimally invasive procedure. 5 days post-surgery and I am already walking through Bern with some minor swelling. Yes, I still have trouble talking and am drooling but thanks to painkillers it is basically painless and people don't even realize I had surgery if they don't look twice.

One thing I have to add, is that another reason for this great result is the research and knowledge I accumulated. Since I joined here I spent 100s of hours doing research and learning how to actually effectively turn your life around. At the start things seem very confusing and it is almost impossible to get a full grasp of things, especially with all the bad information out there. Day after day I see wrong and potentially dangerous advise being given.
This is the reason why to this day so many people still get botched. Even many surgeons do not know what kind of movement is needed or do not have the aesthetic eye. They are still able to provide relatively good results from time to time but going into a surgery without ever personally hearing all the options out there might be a huge mistake - unless you go with a god like Sailer, Raffini, Safi, etc. But even then, to get the best result possible having a good plan is still necessary.

For this reason I plan to offer professional consults which contain all of the information you need or could ask for. It will provide looksmaxxers with a detailed analysis and an in depth discussion about all options available. Prices for this will start at 50€. In the last few weeks I have already tested myself on a few users via dms and it showed me that I can be of great help. I am yet to set up a website for this where I will list all services provided. I have spoken and done research on most of the top surgeons so I know what is possible and what isn't.

If you are interested dm me here or on my Instagram and make sure to leave a follow to stay updated: https://www.instagram.com/neomichelangelo/
Is that an implant in chin ? Arent u scared of the possible bone resorption overtime over an osteotomy ?

Last edited:
Is that an implant in chin ? Arent u scared of the possible bone resorption overtime over an osteotomy ?
He never said he had an chin implant wtf

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Jfl we can’t even tell what you actually look like and you’re already talking about doing consultations for €50 each. What a joke
I also want to see more pics but I think with swelling it’s hard to tell

What is bio implants so ?
yes he had cheek implants but no chin implant. I don’t no exactly what Bio implants are but I think they are made of the same or a similar material as your bone and that has different advantages compared to normal implants but since every surgeons uses peek or titan I don’t know

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
ascended

• +1
13° Rotation, nearly 30mm advancement of the Mandible (Bimax+Genio). Some minor mid face enhancements were also done. Paid 35k.
hNALimGsAwBSu1K_1689015454.png

Jy6M4TBZ62Uzm4W_1689016872.png

Pre-Surgical simulation which mirrors my result 1:1:

7s4rug.gif

I was the perfect candidate for this surgery since I am just downgrown but otherwise have good proportions. In his youth my dad looked like a model and now I look really close to him.
Will post final result and more pictures after the recovery and with the swelling gone, make sure to follow on Instagram to be updated: https://www.instagram.com/neomichelangelo/

The surgeon, or maestro I should say, who has provided me with this insane result is relatively unknown. His name is Dr. Safi, he practices in Bern and operates in Zürich. His prices start at around 25k. https://www.craniologicum.ch/
He is already experienced as he was the senior surgeon at Sailerklinik for a few years now; he opened his own office very recently.
I basically got Sailer movement for 1/3 of the price; and Sailer doesn't even operate himself anymore; people who went to Sailer in the last few years got operated by the same guy but paid much more. :lul:😅
I am sure that in a few years his prices will spiral upwards as Dr. Safi is able to provide these insane results with big movements on a regular basis. For this reason I would personally already put him up there with the other top surgeons such as Raffani. I was debating between Safi and Raffaini but ultimately the time and care that was put into the (pricey) consult convinced me of Safi even though I had not seen a single result of his at that time. He was able to meet most of my personal wishes and together we composed the perfect plan for the surgery.
Another thing I have to add is that this was a minimally invasive procedure. 5 days post-surgery and I am already walking through Bern with some minor swelling. Yes, I still have trouble talking and am drooling but thanks to painkillers it is basically painless and people don't even realize I had surgery if they don't look twice.

One thing I have to add, is that another reason for this great result is the research and knowledge I accumulated. Since I joined here I spent 100s of hours doing research and learning how to actually effectively turn your life around. At the start things seem very confusing and it is almost impossible to get a full grasp of things, especially with all the bad information out there. Day after day I see wrong and potentially dangerous advise being given.
This is the reason why to this day so many people still get botched. Even many surgeons do not know what kind of movement is needed or do not have the aesthetic eye. They are still able to provide relatively good results from time to time but going into a surgery without ever personally hearing all the options out there might be a huge mistake - unless you go with a god like Sailer, Raffini, Safi, etc. But even then, to get the best result possible having a good plan is still necessary.

For this reason I plan to offer professional consults which contain all of the information you need or could ask for. It will provide looksmaxxers with a detailed analysis and an in depth discussion about all options available. Prices for this will start at 50€. In the last few weeks I have already tested myself on a few users via dms and it showed me that I can be of great help. I am yet to set up a website for this where I will list all services provided. I have spoken and done research on most of the top surgeons so I know what is possible and what isn't.

If you are interested dm me here or on my Instagram and make sure to leave a follow to stay updated: https://www.instagram.com/neomichelangelo/
what's a bio implant ?

Alter WTF. Die labern alle geisteskranken Müll. Dein Gesicht ist viel attraktiver. An deiner Stelle würde ich dein Resultat nicht mehr posten, wenn nur irgendwelche Neider versuchen bei dir Reue hervorzurufen. Scheiß mal auf die Details. Du hast wayyy more forward growth und innerhalb einer Sekunde sieht man, dass du attraktiver bist. Die ganzen kleinen Details kannst du fixen wie du willst, aber es ist wichtig zu verstehen, dass du immer irgendwas finden wirst was nicht perfekt ist. Deine Basis ist jetzt sehr sehr stark. Du hast ein richtig attraktives Gesicht. Ich würde aufhören über Details zu obsessen. Du bist jetzt in deiner Prime und willst du diese Zeit verschwenden, indem du dir über Details den Kopf zerbrichst, die niemanden im RL jucken? Klar kannst du ein paar Sachen noch verbessern, wenn du willst. Halte aber die die Balance imo. Und wenn dir jemand sagt, dass du besser davor aussahst, dann hör bitte nicht mehr hin 😂😂😂 weil das ist ridiculous. Bin gerade in der Planungsphase mit Dr.Safi und werde auch ascenden. Die Leute sind nur neidisch oder obsessen über Details und sehen somit nicht mehr das (attraktive) Gesamtbild.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32196 and anticel
His jaw looks objectively better. I’d kill for his lower jaw.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196 and anticel
@anticel btw finde den chin shape absolut nice. Würde nichts daran verändern

• +1
Alter WTF. Die labern alle geisteskranken Müll. Dein Gesicht ist viel attraktiver. An deiner Stelle würde ich dein Resultat nicht mehr posten, wenn nur irgendwelche Neider versuchen bei dir Reue hervorzurufen. Scheiß mal auf die Details. Du hast wayyy more forward growth und innerhalb einer Sekunde sieht man, dass du attraktiver bist. Die ganzen kleinen Details kannst du fixen wie du willst, aber es ist wichtig zu verstehen, dass du immer irgendwas finden wirst was nicht perfekt ist. Deine Basis ist jetzt sehr sehr stark. Du hast ein richtig attraktives Gesicht. Ich würde aufhören über Details zu obsessen. Du bist jetzt in deiner Prime und willst du diese Zeit verschwenden, indem du dir über Details den Kopf zerbrichst, die niemanden im RL jucken? Klar kannst du ein paar Sachen noch verbessern, wenn du willst. Halte aber die die Balance imo. Und wenn dir jemand sagt, dass du besser davor aussahst, dann hör bitte nicht mehr hin 😂😂😂 weil das ist ridiculous. Bin gerade in der Planungsphase mit Dr.Safi und werde auch ascenden. Die Leute sind nur neidisch oder obsessen über Details und sehen somit nicht mehr das (attraktive) Gesamtbild.
danke dir bro

• +1
Reactions: PlagiocephalyTypeIV
How much genio did you get? Did he widen your chin at all?

danke dir bro
Der eine „I prefer your before“ 😂😂😂😂. Die Hunde sind neidisch Bro. Hatte gestern meine erste Bimax-Simulation mit Safi. Der Typ ist so blackpilled. Bei dir hat er feinste Arbeit geleistet. Deine Zygos sind end-ästhetisch.

• Love it
Und der andere Bastard kritisiert, dass du eine NW0 bist😂😂 Gottseidank hab ich mich gut informiert, den krassesten surgeon gepicked und vertraue ihm nun ,anstatt den ganzen Tag im Internet zu chillen und den Fokus auf das RL zu verlieren. Wenn meine Planung vollendet ist, schreib ich dir mal👍

• Love it
Und der andere Bastard kritisiert, dass du eine NW0 bist😂😂 Gottseidank hab ich mich gut informiert, den krassesten surgeon gepicked und vertraue ihm nun ,anstatt den ganzen Tag im Internet zu chillen und den Fokus auf das RL zu verlieren. Wenn meine Planung vollendet ist, schreib ich dir mal👍
based bro, safe schreib mir einf