My Jacob Elordi morph vs @jojobarret 's. Who is the mogger morpher?!?!?!?

BlackpillRemedy

BlackpillRemedy

Medic of the Narcy Pirates
My version:
IMG 1793

(Before and after GIF).

IMG 1780

(After, static image).

The changes applied were a simulation of bimax to correct his vertically and forward deficient maxilla (the maxilla is downgrafted and advanced and the mandible follows) and canthoplasty.

VS

@Jojobarret 's version

After.

Before. This was the reference image we both used.

My elordi would bully his in school.

Bro used 100 filters, even changed his skin and eye color and still his elordi morph can't mog.

We both did it on face app btw, but mine has no filters.

So who y'all got to morph YOU? Me or @Jojobarret ?!?!

Attachments

• 1712786069570.png
    1712786069570.png
    943.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Jojobarret
My version:
View attachment 2851913

(Before and after GIF).

View attachment 2851914
(After, static image).

The changes applied were a simulation of bimax to correct his vertically and forward deficient maxilla (the maxilla is downgrafted and advanced and the mandible follows) and canthoplasty.

VS

@Jojobarret 's version
View attachment 2851920
After.

View attachment 2851922
Before. This was the reference image we both used.

My elordi would bully his in school.

Bro used 100 filters, even changed his skin and eye color and still his elordi morph can't mog.

We both did it on face app btw, but mine has no filters.

So who y'all got to morph YOU? Me or @Jojobarret ?!?!
Jfl nigga you´re taking that so seriously

• +1
@Jojobarret morph IMO

Can explain but idk how it's not evident

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Jojobarret
explain it
Your morph is obviously a lot more natural, but I don't think it'd make any difference in terms of dating if he wasn't status-halo'd. Not that he isn't attractive; it's just that usually these morphs are supposed to boost appeal significantly, and yours didn't really do much. You elongated his jaw but didn't plump his lips to compensate; the eyebrows are really bad still; they aren't dense enough, have too much excess, are asymmetrical, and don't harmonize with the cantho. Hair could have been a lot better for the face shape, and female gaze, and you also didn't lengthen his hair to cover the goblin ears. And I feel like you should have lengthened the hair in the back to mask the thin neck. He'd still just be carried by height and frame and not necessarily his face.

• +1
Your morph is obviously a lot more natural, but I don't think it'd make any difference in terms of dating if he wasn't status-halo'd. Not that he isn't attractive; it's just that usually these morphs are supposed to boost appeal significantly, and yours didn't really do much. You elongated his jaw but didn't plump his lips to compensate; the eyebrows are really bad still; they aren't dense enough, have too much excess, are asymmetrical, and don't harmonize with the cantho. Hair could have been a lot better for the face shape, and female gaze, and you also didn't lengthen his hair to cover the goblin ears. And I feel like you should have lengthened the hair in the back to mask the thin neck. He'd still just be carried by height and frame and not necessarily his face.
He just got his ogre chin even longer lol

• +1
Reactions: Renophobeadoobe