My journey will come to an end very soon

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Some of you know that I have been in this game for a while.

After discovering the blackpill in April 2020 I instantaneously rooted for a Chin Wing, which I ultimately also got in August 2020. Little did I know that this would not fix my underlying issues, both looks and function-wise, and that I just got royally scammed.

In early 2021 I then swallowed the bimax pill and started reaching out to surgeons, all on my own at the age of 20, I also organized an ortho willing to prepare me for bimax.

Then in 2022 I got my wisdom teeth extracted and got fucked like nobody ever before.
Essentially they rotated my atlas vertebrae during intubation and I suffered from signal disturbances in my central nervous system after waking up. I got it fixed in late september 2022, but to this present day I still have issues from it on a daily basis. Furthermore, these retards lowered my blood pressure to a level that I very well also could have suffered a stroke during the anesthesia.

I got PTSD, depression, psychosis, extreme insomnia, cognitive decline and devastating anxiety in the months after and it is only been in the past 3 months that I have made significant progress to the point that I am now back to normal.

Luckily, I have been prepared for bimax by my ortho in the meantime and will have the surgery in February 2024.
I'll also get jaw angle implants and midface augmentation during the same procedure.

Despite all the bad shit going in my life I also managed to build 2 companies that will very likely generate significant profit by early to mid 2024 (we got the orders already in, basically just fullfilling these now).

So if it all goes according to plan, I'll have my shit together after that bimax in any realm of human endeavour.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, j3mPilled, RecessedChinCel and 12 others
Tagging some OG's from back in the days: @lasthope @Dr. Moggenheimer @Carpediem @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
  • JFL
Reactions: Lautrec
I'm really sorry man, but good that you are close to the end of the journey.

Can I ask which surgeon caused the issues? Perhaps PM?

After discovering the blackpill in April 2020 I instantaneously rooted for a Chin Wing, which I ultimately also got in August 2020. Little did I know that this would not fix my underlying issues, both looks and function-wise, and that I just got royally scammed.

In early 2021 I then swallowed the bimax pill and started reaching out to surgeons, all on my own at the age of 20, I also organized an ortho willing to prepare me for bimax.

Then in 2022 I got my wisdom teeth extracted and got fucked like nobody ever before.
Essentially they rotated my atlas vertebrae during intubation and I suffered from signal disturbances in my central nervous system after waking up. I got it fixed in late september 2022, but to this present day I still have issues from it on a daily basis. Furthermore, these retards lowered my blood pressure to a level that I very well also could have suffered a stroke during the anesthesia.

I got PTSD, depression, psychosis, extreme insomnia, cognitive decline and devastating anxiety in the months after and it is only been in the past 3 months that I have made significant progress to the point that I am now back to normal.

Luckily, I have been prepared for bimax by my ortho in the meantime and will have the surgery in February 2024.
I'll also get jaw angle implants and midface augmentation during the same procedure.

Despite all the bad shit going in my life I also managed to build 2 companies that will very likely generate significant profit by early to mid 2024 (we got the orders already in, basically just fullfilling these now).

So if it all goes according to plan, I'll have my shit together after that bimax in any realm of human endeavour.
Unironically warms my heart seeing a long time sufferer on the last steps to ascension. Du wirst es maken

• Love it
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
I'm really sorry man, but good that you are close to the end of the journey.

Can I ask which surgeon caused the issues? Perhaps PM?
Dr. Brusco did the Chin Wing. I admit that back then I was very impatient and wanted surgery instantly, but still, he should habe told my naive, unknowing 19 year old ass that I needed Bimax instead of Chin Wing.
He also fucked one of my nerves.

As far as the other experience goes I am hesitant to share details because I know for a fact that the clinic itself has a good reputation and I believe it really was just this one incompetent anesthesiologist who fucked me up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and hansmoleman
Unironically warms my heart seeing a long time sufferer on the last steps to ascension. Du wirst es maken
You have been suffering for even longer but you will also make it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
You were one of the first high IQ members I interacted with on this forum back in August 2020, you were the first to rate me and you made me aware of bimax, chin wing and side wing. Unironically my life would be shit without you even though you might not remember me, because my current name is not similar to my old one.

• +1
Wish you luck man, you shared a lot of good information.

• +1
can you help me? check pm

Any info why have you been intubated during wisdom teeth removal?

I had all 4 removed in two sessions in the span of two weeks, felt nothing and were totally conscious during the procedure. Have you been under the general aenesthesia for wisdom teeth removal?

Good read. Happy for you. What industries if I may ask?

• +1
Reactions: Meister!
Good luck, share the result once u have completed all surgery’s.

Also what companies did you start?

• +1
Reactions: Meister!
Godspeed. Wish you the best of luck in your endeavours. Over the couple of years I’ve been here, you’ve been one of the most high IQ posters when it comes to surgeries.

I’m hoping to get a bimax with implants this year too. I would love to discuss our plans further if you would like

• +1
Reactions: Meister! and Acromegaly_Chad