my laptop screen is making my face dark

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
im pale as fuck naturally. and havent been outside in fucking months

but my face is still noticably redder/more tanned than my body and neck etc..

ive been going fucking crazy trying to figure out why and how to fix this

i literally get no sun. i even bought black out curtains so 0 sun gets in my room. dont go outside

but my face is still the fucking same. or if anything it feels like its getting darker sometimes

but ive just been researching and it says my laptop screen could be tanning my face

"
Yes, prolonged exposure to the blue light emitted from screens, including laptop screens, can potentially affect your skin. Blue light has been shown to penetrate the skin more deeply than UVB rays from the sun, and some studies suggest it may generate free radicals that can damage skin cells.
However, it's important to note that the impact of blue light on skin is an area of active research, and the evidence is not yet conclusive. Some people may develop skin problems due to excessive screen time, while others may not experience any noticeable effects.
If you suspect that the light from your laptop screen is causing changes in your skin color or quality, you can try a few things to minimize potential damage:
  1. Adjust Screen Settings: Most devices, including laptops, allow you to adjust the color temperature of the screen. You can use warmer color settings, which emit less blue light, especially in the evening or night.
  2. Take Breaks: Follow the 20-20-20 rule – every 20 minutes, take a 20-second break and look at something 20 feet away. This reduces eye strain and gives your skin a break from the screen's light.
  3. Use Blue Light Filters: Consider using blue light filter applications or glasses that block blue light. These filters can reduce the amount of blue light that reaches your eyes and skin.
  4. Skincare Routine: Maintain a good skincare routine, including cleansing and moisturizing, to help mitigate any potential effects of screen exposure on your skin.
  5. Consult a Dermatologist: If you notice persistent changes in your skin and suspect it might be related to screen time, it's advisable to consult a dermatologist. They can assess your skin condition and provide personalized recommendations.
Remember, everyone's skin reacts differently, so what works for one person might not work for another. If your skin concerns persist or worsen, it's important to seek professional medical advice."

is this really real? tbh i spend 24/7 all day in my room looking at my laptop with it right up close to my face . could by laptop really be whats tanning my face??

it sounds stupid. but it literally does say blue light from screens penetrates your skin even more deeply than uvb rays from the sun , and my face is in my screen all day. could this really be true? or am i tripping?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 40986, Youㅤ and 4 others
ok

• JFL
Reactions: looks>books
and havent been outside in fucking months

i literally get no sun. .

tbh i spend 24/7 all day in my room looking at my laptop .
“Conqueror”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, TheDragon, m0ss26 and 19 others
you must retvrn and become mesolithc european like my avi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Thanks for the trial and error, will start using laptops less.

As for you go outside.

• +1
you're starting to become what you hate. brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
a shitskin?
yeah. ur becoming a bbc. i wonder how u will react when u become a 5'3.5 bbc with straight hair and Caucasoid features.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, gothamine and Deleted member 26859
I recommend Niqabmaxxing in front of your laptop

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, chosen-one and Deleted member 26859
i am the darkest in my curry family maybe this is why.

i looked like everyone else when I was a kid.
OP you may be onto something. I just put on a balaclava as Im typing this.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, chosen-one and Deleted member 26859
i am the darkest in my curry family maybe this is why.

i looked like everyone else when I was a kid.
OP you may be onto something. I just put on a balaclava as Im typing this.
caging

• Love it
Reactions: Maalik
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik
im pale as fuck naturally. and havent been outside in fucking months

but my face is still noticably redder/more tanned than my body and neck etc..

ive been going fucking crazy trying to figure out why and how to fix this

i literally get no sun. i even bought black out curtains so 0 sun gets in my room. dont go outside

but my face is still the fucking same. or if anything it feels like its getting darker sometimes

but ive just been researching and it says my laptop screen could be tanning my face

"
Yes, prolonged exposure to the blue light emitted from screens, including laptop screens, can potentially affect your skin. Blue light has been shown to penetrate the skin more deeply than UVB rays from the sun, and some studies suggest it may generate free radicals that can damage skin cells.
However, it's important to note that the impact of blue light on skin is an area of active research, and the evidence is not yet conclusive. Some people may develop skin problems due to excessive screen time, while others may not experience any noticeable effects.
If you suspect that the light from your laptop screen is causing changes in your skin color or quality, you can try a few things to minimize potential damage:
  1. Adjust Screen Settings: Most devices, including laptops, allow you to adjust the color temperature of the screen. You can use warmer color settings, which emit less blue light, especially in the evening or night.
  2. Take Breaks: Follow the 20-20-20 rule – every 20 minutes, take a 20-second break and look at something 20 feet away. This reduces eye strain and gives your skin a break from the screen's light.
  3. Use Blue Light Filters: Consider using blue light filter applications or glasses that block blue light. These filters can reduce the amount of blue light that reaches your eyes and skin.
  4. Skincare Routine: Maintain a good skincare routine, including cleansing and moisturizing, to help mitigate any potential effects of screen exposure on your skin.
  5. Consult a Dermatologist: If you notice persistent changes in your skin and suspect it might be related to screen time, it's advisable to consult a dermatologist. They can assess your skin condition and provide personalized recommendations.
Remember, everyone's skin reacts differently, so what works for one person might not work for another. If your skin concerns persist or worsen, it's important to seek professional medical advice."

is this really real? tbh i spend 24/7 all day in my room looking at my laptop with it right up close to my face . could by laptop really be whats tanning my face??

it sounds stupid. but it literally does say blue light from screens penetrates your skin even more deeply than uvb rays from the sun , and my face is in my screen all day. could this really be true? or am i tripping?
The Dravidian’s had to wage slave on laptop for hours so they became dark skin theory

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, the_explorer and Deleted member 26859
im going to start wearing 24/7 masks + blue light protective glasses + max. blue light filter on computer to the point it turns red

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 26859
my under eyes are dead from my 12h per day screen saver

im going to start wearing 24/7 masks + blue light protective glasses + max. blue light filter on computer to the point it turns red
yeah same lol.

do you know any good masks where it has nose breathing holes? and covers eyes too? but doesnt cover my ears etc cos then ill get too hot?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
yeah same lol.

do you know any good masks where it has nose breathing holes? and covers eyes too? but doesnt cover my ears etc cos then ill get too hot?
I don't know. what ive done when I got aware of blue lights possible effects one year ago was wearing a hoodie with the hood on, glasses, and some masks I had in my house for covid. I also styled my hair into a fringe at home to hide my forehead, so the only part that could be exposed of my body were the hands. Will do the same since now till May. Sun damage needs to be undone, maybe porcelain skin will help me in the future if I decide to geomax.

• JFL
how do you even have money for food and shit

keep a good distance from the monitor and adjusting blue light is all you need, no one is following the 20-20-20 rule thats madness, esp if you play games.

• +1
also, start carrot maxing, get rid of that red/pinkness you fucking pig.

also, start carrot maxing, get rid of that red/pinkness you fucking pig.
yellow is worse. then ill look asian

i just need to get rid of tan/inflammation in my face then ill go back to porcelain white

• +1
Why don't you like being tanned?

I am pale as a ghost and I look subhuman non tanned

Why don't you like being tanned?

I am pale as a ghost and I look subhuman non tanned
depends who you're trying to attract

• Woah
Reactions: Krakowski
I always use that shit at night tbh

• +1
who tf r u trying to attract that likes as white as you can get. Nigga tryna look like a kiss member View attachment 2525977

latinas and asian girls all prefer porcelain white skin in men.

pale af white skin is a good thing. it signals health, strength, wealth and beauty

Take the retard pill like OP

same i put my arms next to my face and the contrast was insane. My face is more tanned/reddish than other bodyparts

• So Sad
mirin checked my setting on pc and blue light wasnt even on

Go outside more.

• Ugh..
You basically just asked chat gpt😂
Btw maybe you had hyperpigmentation or a tan as a child (spent time in the sun as a child for hours on end )or you have active inflammation in your face causing this.

First to make it clear the blue light emitted from your phone or laptop will not do anything to your skin.its impossible.

Secondly try to use a zinc oxide 40 percent cream daily on your face and check if your redness calms down
Same time use a cleanser daily and salylic acid cleanser 2x per week.
And if you don't see improvement it's possibly because of previous exposure to the sun so you have to start using nac + vitamin c and topicals like kojic acid , azelaic acid , alpha arbutin and kojic acid soap etc

• +1