My larping has landed me a job interview for a senior role JFL

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
This is why I say GOD bless the man who made charGPT and this is why I say if your gonna larp at your skills to do intensive revision before an interview, I lied about my experience and my skills but I have foundational knowledge so if I revise I could get the job. Only issue is the jobs in London and I don’t live close there (it’s hybrid) but I hate my location so I don’t mind.

Never feel ashamed lying to get a job this world is a joke that only rewards psychopaths and liars I despise this but it is what it is I’ll do anything to get money so I can save to move to the USA. Hopefully in London I can get a GF and ascend

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MazoNitNit, ShowerMaxxing, Tabula Rasa and 28 others
@the BULL @MoggerGaston @ManletBlackcel @forevergymcelling @Xangsane i also know I have a higher chance to get this job as Londoners aren’t terrified of smart ethnics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, aspiringexcel, Xangsane and 1 other person
Good job. Others will use their LARP skills to impress teen greycels on Looksmax.org instead. @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Tabula Rasa, horizontallytall and 13 others
Good job. Others will use their LARP skills to impress teen greycels on Looksmax.org instead. @St.TikTokcel
I hate larping it’s against my prideful nature but I learnt to get a GOOD job one must master the art of the Larp

If I get it I’ll be on 45k which is great for my age and at least the people I know my age of 25 ill money mogg all of them barring a few that got into Google that I know

• +1
Reactions: ascension
mirin'

the game is fucking rigged

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Tabula Rasa, try2beme and 5 others
Based. The game is already rigged, don't handicap yourself further

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, try2beme and MoggerGaston
Fake it till you make it.

@the BULL @MoggerGaston @ManletBlackcel @forevergymcelling @Xangsane i also know I have a higher chance to get this job as Londoners aren’t terrified of smart ethnics
R u smart???

R u smart???
Eh I dunno let’s just say I have my current job by larping and they made me do 2 tests both of which I got 95% on (I worked my ass off for 7 days)

Hoendtly doesn’t get anybody anywhere in the tech industry, I shouldn’t have to lie with my credentials yet here I am lying about my exp because the games rigged

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Based BBCcel robbing senior roles off boomers

This is why I say GOD bless the man who made charGPT and this is why I say if your gonna larp at your skills to do intensive revision before an interview, I lied about my experience and my skills but I have foundational knowledge so if I revise I could get the job. Only issue is the jobs in London and I don’t live close there (it’s hybrid) but I hate my location so I don’t mind.

Never feel ashamed lying to get a job this world is a joke that only rewards psychopaths and liars I despise this but it is what it is I’ll do anything to get money so I can save to move to the USA. Hopefully in London I can get a GF and ascend
cringe trying to justify your behavior while you know it wasn't morally

Eh I dunno let’s just say I have my current job by larping and they made me do 2 tests both of which I got 95% on (I worked my ass off for 7 days)

Hoendtly doesn’t get anybody anywhere in the tech industry, I shouldn’t have to lie with my credentials yet here I am lying about my exp because the games rigged
Gotta be careful with LARPing about experience, my current job ran background checks to ensure that my employment history was accurate

• Woah
Gotta be careful with LARPing about experience, my current job ran background checks to ensure that my employment history was accurate
I didn’t lie about my employment history I just embellished what I did at my job. I basically added extra shit to my job role 😉

I also have another job I do where I get payed In pots. So if push comes to shove I can lean on that as well.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Ok fair enough, did u used to live in vietnam?

how old are you

cringe trying to justify your behavior while you know it wasn't morally
Ima a god fearing man, I thank the Lord Jesus for this opportunity as god GIVES. The fact he hover that my honesty has gotten me NOWHERRE with a high paying job that I DEMAND. I need to save 80k to move to the USA before I’m 28 and I’m 25 rn so I’ll do anything to make money so I can piss off to the USA

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and Xangsane
I choose not to play. I just NEETmax/LDAR. Fuck the game.
Incel trait.

You will always feel inferior if you step out of the competition.
Unless you're a truecel you must always try your hardest

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Incel trait.

You will always feel inferior if you step out of the competition.
Unless you're a truecel you must always try your hardest
I am truecel so makes sense for me to do this.

No normal human being ends up as 23yo KHHV lol. If I keep trying my hardest it's like trying to win a marathon with only 1 leg.
It's retarded and pointless.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Narcissus🥀
I am truecel so makes sense for me to do this.

No normal human being ends up as 23yo KHHV lol. If I keep trying my hardest it's like trying to win a marathon with only 1 leg.
It's retarded and pointless.

No more mr.nice guys then....
Time to rapemax

Images 26

• Love it
No more mr.nice guys then....
Time to rapemax

View attachment 2879558
I abstain from fornication in the word of Christ. I like my pfp suggest a the aspect of the crusader made manifest. My religion breeches against violence but it also preaches to pull the oppressed from the oppressor, that is why I dress myself as the aspect of the righteous crusader my hand close to my hilt To protect those who cannot themselves.

Thefore I do not care about women anymore

• Love it
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
I choose not to play. I just NEETmax/LDAR. Fuck the game.
Accept Jesus in your life, I was depressed until I refound him, through him you can throw the yoke of pain away

• So Sad
I abstain from fornication in the word of Christ. I like my pfp suggest a the aspect of the crusader made manifest. My religion breeches against violence but it also preaches to pull the oppressed from the oppressor, that is why I dress myself as the aspect of the righteous crusader my hand close to my hilt To protect those who cannot themselves.

Thefore I do not care about women anymore
Faith is my armor against the wicked, and my sword strikes carry the will of my heart inside them, as they are a testament of my beliefs.

I do not feel fear nor I know self doubt, for I have god on my side it doesn't matter whose on the other.
All will be victim to thier own sins, as I am nothing more than god's sword, his tool in which he executes his flawless judgement.

Justice shall prevail above the tears and blood of those who deny it.

Accept Jesus in your life, I was depressed until I refound him, through him you can throw the yoke of pain away
Even if I christcuckmaxxed, nothing would change for me. Some of us are always going to be losers no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Even if I christcuckmaxxed, nothing would change for me. Some of us are always going to be losers no matter what.
With thag mindset you’re doomed to be a cycle to life. Once again, accept Christ in your life and you wouldn’t feel so bad bad maybe MAYBE you’d actually pull yourself out of your rut and get a job and gf and be happy

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Michael Myers
With thag mindset you’re doomed to be a cycle to life. Once again, accept Christ in your life and you wouldn’t feel so bad bad maybe MAYBE you’d actually pull yourself out of your rut and get a job and gf and be happy
I tried changing my mindset before, being positive and all, but it changed nothing. I realized my mindset has nothing to do with this. The odds have always been stacked against me. But hey man, good for you. At least your life isn’t dogshit. Mogs me hard.

I'm definitely considering something like this

But what job do you need to lie about your references to get... that isn't difficult enough to actually need those references

Do you have enough experience in the field to get by, id be worried if fuck myself over for looking incompetent

I tried changing my mindset before, being positive and all, but it changed nothing. I realized my mindset has nothing to do with this. The odds have always been stacked against me. But hey man, good for you. At least your life isn’t dogshit. Mogs me hard.
Gods light is within you

As long as you identify as the singular body and brain you posses instead of the soul you will lose.

The tribulations of earth, no matter your ideals or religious beliefs, are only good for strengthening your soul

this world is a matrix of souls, even in the death trap perspective

You are a piece of the whole, and not "selfishly", but immaturely only acknowledge the problems of you and your physical incarnation

You are god. And did this to test yourself. But you're not acting like one.

Voiding the necessity for worldly pleasure makes it more accessible to you.

It’s joever for me. No hope.
Spiritual ascension requires a change in mindset, belief system, being convinced that doing nothing isn't worth the pleasure of wasting your piece or God.

When you realize you're a god, restricted by the brain and nervous system, your addictions and shortcomings seem ever more disgusting, because you are God, and you know how he'd feel about scum like you.

Gods light is within you

As long as you identify as the singular body and brain you posses instead of the soul you will lose.

The tribulations of earth, no matter your ideals or religious beliefs, are only good for strengthening your soul

this world is a matrix of souls, even in the death trap perspective

You are a piece of the whole, and not "selfishly", but immaturely only acknowledge the problems of you and your physical incarnation

You are god. And did this to test yourself. But you're not acting like one.

Voiding the necessity for worldly pleasure makes it more accessible to you.
Spiritual ascension requires a change in mindset, belief system, being convinced that doing nothing isn't worth the pleasure of wasting your piece or God.

When you realize you're a god, restricted by the brain and nervous system, your addictions and shortcomings seem ever more disgusting, because you are God, and you know how he'd feel about scum like you.

If such light is within other people, it’s not within me. There is only bleak things for me written in my book of destiny. You optimistic people should appreciate your lives more, some of us would kill to be in your position.

If such light is within other people, it’s not within me. There is only bleak things for me written in my book of destiny. You optimistic people should appreciate your lives more, some of us would kill to be in your position.
I'm 5"6, half Indian, and was thoroughly subhuman for plenty of my life, and super blackpilled, super pessimistic

As a human I understand why this concept is almost impossible to grasp

But humans and their depression from not getting pussy is so far from God. Not because it's sinful, but because it's weak and gross.

Jesus was the one who embodied the sprint of God, he was an example of what it means to be all soul, no body,

He didn't eat food, didn't need sex, he was an example of what gods capable of in human form, he can't do everything, so he did all he could:

MAXX OUT HIS WILLPOWER

Jesus was so badass nigga

Because he was non human, if a God could come to earth, retain his consciousness, and not be absorbed by the worldly temptation, he would act like Jesus

The difference between you and Jesus, is that he retained his soul, so his temporary human form didn't dictate his behaviors.

What dictated his behaviors. Is what he should do, and nothing else.

Jesus was teaching us how to be Gods on earth, so we can return to ourselves without shame when we leave

As long as you think you're a body, and not a soul, you'll act like a body. Stay low or rise up.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

I'm 5"6, half Indian, and was thoroughly subhuman for plenty of my life, and super blackpilled, super pessimistic

As a human I understand why this concept is almost impossible to grasp

But humans and their depression from not getting pussy is so far from God. Not because it's sinful, but because it's weak and gross.

Jesus was the one who embodied the sprint of God, he was an example of what it means to be all soul, no body,

He didn't eat food, didn't need sex, he was an example of what gods capable of in human form, he can't do everything, so he did all he could:

MAXX OUT HIS WILLPOWER

Jesus was so badass nigga

Because he was non human, if a God could come to earth, retain his consciousness, and not be absorbed by the worldly temptation, he would act like Jesus

The difference between you and Jesus, is that he retained his soul, so his temporary human form didn't dictate his behaviors.

What dictated his behaviors. Is what he should do, and nothing else.

Jesus was teaching us how to be Gods on earth, so we can return to ourselves without shame when we leave

As long as you think you're a body, and not a soul, you'll act like a body. Stay low or rise up.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yes, you may be those things but you also look a lot better than I do. There cannot be light without the darkness and there cannot be the hopeful without the hopeless. It's just how it is, my man. No point in fighting fate when the odds are stacked against you at every turn. Just thank God you are not in the same boat as me and be grateful for what you have. Peace.

Ima a god fearing man, I thank the Lord Jesus for this opportunity as god GIVES. The fact he hover that my honesty has gotten me NOWHERRE with a high paying job that I DEMAND. I need to save 80k to move to the USA before I’m 28 and I’m 25 rn so I’ll do anything to make money so I can piss off to the USA
why usa btw? it is such a bad country

why usa btw? it is such a bad country
They make big bucks. USA is the best country on earth for moneymaxxing if your not already rich. Their tech and medical sector pay very well compared to the UK and especially Britain which pays dog shit

I’ve lied for every job I’ve gotten

If you’re an honest person, you’ll be a starving person

I’m passionate about stocking shelves .. bro!

• JFL
They make big bucks. USA is the best country on earth for moneymaxxing if your not already rich. Their tech and medical sector pay very well compared to the UK and especially Britain which pays dog shit
well if u have the qualification go for it ig. it is just that the health insurance is shit

I hate larping it’s against my prideful nature but I learnt to get a GOOD job one must master the art of the Larp

If I get it I’ll be on 45k which is great for my age and at least the people I know my age of 25 ill money mogg all of them barring a few that got into Google that I know
45k in London is probably same as 25k in Birmingham not joking. Rent costs are wild. If it's hybrid you might be better off outside of London (watch out for train costs). Although social life could take a - assuming you have one.

• +1
45k in London is probably same as 25k in Birmingham not joking. Rent costs are wild. If it's hybrid you might be better off outside of London (watch out for train costs). Although social life could take a - assuming you have one.
It’s hybrid and I’ll be living with my mum still. Yes in London. 45-50 is like 25-35k tbh, but as I said I’ll not be paying ANY rent 😉 cos that’s what parents are for

Yeah social life is a bit of an ☠️ but if it’s hybrid it’s not that bad as I can always fuck off back to where I live currently for 4 days (Thursday -Sunday).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
It’s hybrid and I’ll be living with my mum still. Yes in London. 45-50 is like 25-35k tbh, but as I said I’ll not be paying ANY rent 😉 cos that’s what parents are for

Yeah social life is a bit of an ☠️ but if it’s hybrid it’s not that bad as I can always fuck off back to where I live currently for 4 days (Thursday -Sunday).
Mogger conditions! Go for it. No brainer. You'll have monthly savings higher than people on six figures even. Fuck those retards who say living at parents is for dorks. Its usually whites whose parents don't love them anyway.

I was living with parents during lockdown and saving £3500 every month. Now half that goes on mortgage + other shit after I relocated.

• +1
Mogger conditions! Go for it. No brainer. You'll have monthly savings higher than people on six figures even. Fuck those retards who say living at parents is for dorks. Its usually whites whose parents don't love them anyway.

I was living with parents during lockdown and saving £3500 every month. Now half that goes on mortgage + other shit after I relocated.
Yep my goal is to leave the United shitdom. I’ll not be truecel I’ll buy a black terra Stacy virgin waifu and live happily ever after and laugh @ the western men having to settle for used up toilets

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I’m fine with lying, stealing and exaggerating to big corporations and government. They’ve got loads of money and many free loaders, may as well join the pack. Never break your back for a company that will replace you the same day you drop dead

Never do it to regular working class people tho. That’s just evil

• +1