My last post here

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
In order to fully understand human nature, I believe I had to let myself drift to every most extreme corners of human psychology, including the darkest ones like this echo chamber. I had to let myself think like them to understand them. The best timing to be here was when I was at the lowest point of my life. People who truly know me obviously know that the content posted here didn't resonate with who I truly am for the large part. It resonates to an aspect of me pushed to the extreme. Most would tend to think likewise if they had let themselves do the exercise long enough in this echo chamber, I believe. Some can't do this exercise because they want to preserve their image of being the good person. I also understand that most don't have the same interest and desired to truly fully understand human psychology as I do. The double jaw surgery was worth with, breathing was better, but the biggest benefit was for my posture (especially neck muscles being relived of constant strain) because of the rotation and forward movement. There are some things I will never forget when I was "unconscious" while being operated however.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: soover4me, Deleted member 51465, datboijj and 2 others
Dnrd, see you later

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
In order to fully understand human nature, I believe I had to let myself drift to every most extreme corners of human psychology, including the darkest ones like this echo chamber. I had to let myself think like them to understand them. The best timing to be here was when I was at the lowest point of my life. People who truly know me obviously know that the content posted here didn't resonate with who I truly am for the large part. It resonates to an aspect of me pushed to the extreme. Most would tend to think likewise if they had let themselves do the exercise long enough in this echo chamber, I believe. Some can't do this exercise because they want to preserve their image of being the good person. I also understand that most don't have the same interest and desired to truly fully understand human psychology as I do. The double jaw surgery was worth with, breathing was better, but the biggest benefit was for my posture (especially neck muscles being relived of constant strain) because of the rotation and forward movement. There are some things I will never forget when I was "unconscious" while being operated however.
Yo same. I see you my brotha. Same shit. Ur a genius 2

Sorry I was fucking your bent over whore mother and couldn’t concentrate lol can you repeat it

Nobody cares

You fell off

The double jaw surgery was worth with, breathing was better, but the biggest benefit was for my posture (especially neck muscles being relived of constant strain) because of the rotation and forward movement. There are some things I will never forget when I was "unconscious" while being operated however.
You ascended. You have graduated looksmax with the ranking of "bimax".

Die Video Art GIF by David Kims