My last words here

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 22 YEARS OLD
I'm not making this thread for anyone to read. I just want to use it as a vent. At what moment did you decide that it was good to have a child, knowing your flaws? I don't hate you, I know you never thought of giving me bad things. I have been a victim of racism, not explicit (yes psychological). I was born brown, unpleasant in appearance and curly hair with a large, bulging forehead, without any masculinity. Lack of facial bones, Chinese and indigenous eyes, brown gypsy-colored skin. Thank you mom for making me brown and being a victim of racism by society. Thank you dad for giving me the ugliest face you can create. Thank you parents, for your overprotection since you were a child, trash education, thinking you were doing the right thing. I don't blame you, I just make you see what is not right, as the years go by. I'm 22, yes, and I still hold back tears every day as I walk to school. Without direction through life, lost, in my world, in a dead end. Decrepit feeling, angry. I pray to see the light, one day, outside of this place. You don't deserve this trash of a son, nor do I deserve to suffer. I don't deserve to have been belittled, nor to be the doll or the sack of trash who was beaten and kicked at school one day. It is not fair to live without friends, to tremble when exchanging words with a person in the classroom, to remain silent and see how others laugh. Despite everything, get up, get up early, try to make everything normal and contain yourself. Knowing that the day lasts 24 hours, six of them you sleep and the rest go on autopilot. Living without girls, without love, without a light to guide me, without a goal to achieve, without means to reproduce... I do not have a height that protects, nor whitish skin, nor a prominent jaw, nor eyes as clear as the sea. I have no personality whatsoever, I tremble when talking to anyone, my voice is neither deep nor manly, I have a small member... Anyway, I don't know what will happen after all this. The text will remain until the end of the days of the internet.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, dn7, JovenCansao and 4 others
just blame your parents for your miserable pathetic way of seeing the world theory, even ER didn't sound as corny as you do in his shitty diary. Not everything in this world is about getting a girl or looking perfect.

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and dn7
just blame your parents for your miserable pathetic way of seeing the world theory, even ER didn't sound as corny as you do in his shitty diary. Not everything in this world is about getting a girl or looking perfect.
You would not say that in my place.

You would not say that in my place.
I was a victim of bullying myself for my whole life, was heavily overweight, when I was 16 my height was 1.70cm and my weight was 95kg.
I struggle until this day with going out shirtless, even tho I lost nearly all of the weight and I'm going to the gym since 5 years.
You have to go to therapy man, the world doesn't spin around pussy, you gotta live life the way u actually enjoy it and stop thinking about things you can't reach. I know how hard it is to be bullied and I have no right to compare my situation to urs, it probably really is shit.
But in order to change shit, you gotta actually believe it's possible to do so. Even with all the bullshit going on in your life, you gotta have something which makes you happy.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, dn7, Fiqh and 2 others
I was a victim of bullying myself for my whole life, was heavily overweight, when I was 16 my height was 1.70cm and my weight was 95kg.
I struggle until this day with going out shirtless, even tho I lost nearly all of the weight and I'm going to the gym since 5 years.
You have to go to therapy man, the world doesn't spin around pussy, you gotta live life the way u actually enjoy it and stop thinking about things you can't reach.
I don't have friends either. Life is pointless

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, lightskinbengali and soover4me
Dnr + nigga you’re htn

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
You have to go to therapy man, the world doesn't spin around pussy, you gotta live life the way u actually enjoy it and stop thinking about things you can't reach. I know how hard it is to be bullied and I have no right to compare my situation to urs, it probably really is shit.
But in order to change shit, you gotta actually believe it's possible to do so. Even with all the bullshit going on in your life, you gotta have something which makes you happy.
Sex and relationship is crucial to the male mental well-being

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, hattrick, panfacemogger and 1 other person
Dnr + nigga you’re htn
That's not the point of the thread? And my real rating is ONLY known by myself, no one else.

Not only women, having friends too
I'm sorry for the harsh first comment I wrote.
I hope you will find peace with yourself one day and that you'll find help, therapy helped me out and I can only recommend it.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and its_over
I'm not making this thread for anyone to read. I just want to use it as a vent. At what moment did you decide that it was good to have a child, knowing your flaws? I don't hate you, I know you never thought of giving me bad things. I have been a victim of racism, not explicit (yes psychological). I was born brown, unpleasant in appearance and curly hair with a large, bulging forehead, without any masculinity. Lack of facial bones, Chinese and indigenous eyes, brown gypsy-colored skin. Thank you mom for making me brown and being a victim of racism by society. Thank you dad for giving me the ugliest face you can create. Thank you parents, for your overprotection since you were a child, trash education, thinking you were doing the right thing. I don't blame you, I just make you see what is not right, as the years go by. I'm 22, yes, and I still hold back tears every day as I walk to school. Without direction through life, lost, in my world, in a dead end. Decrepit feeling, angry. I pray to see the light, one day, outside of this place. You don't deserve this trash of a son, nor do I deserve to suffer. I don't deserve to have been belittled, nor to be the doll or the sack of trash who was beaten and kicked at school one day. It is not fair to live without friends, to tremble when exchanging words with a person in the classroom, to remain silent and see how others laugh. Despite everything, get up, get up early, try to make everything normal and contain yourself. Knowing that the day lasts 24 hours, six of them you sleep and the rest go on autopilot. Living without girls, without love, without a light to guide me, without a goal to achieve, without means to reproduce... I do not have a height that protects, nor whitish skin, nor a prominent jaw, nor eyes as clear as the sea. I have no personality whatsoever, I tremble when talking to anyone, my voice is neither deep nor manly, I have a small member... Anyway, I don't know what will happen after all this. The text will remain until the end of the days of the internet.
“The next Elliot Rodger”
Saint Hamudi

nigger you look fine xd

"My last words here" see you in 30 minutes boyo

• JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Do you have friends and sex now?

Do you have friends and sex now?
friends to drink with yes, but no one to really rely on. Sex also, I'm dating a girl I really like since 3 weeks, really struggling to enjoy it tho

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao