Staff
IMG 0349

IMG 0350

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, sub5c3l, NoseProphecy and 6 others
JFL no way she said that

Should I ignore a “friend” that asked me just RIGHT now if I wanted to go clubbing?

He’s ghosted me a shit ton of times already I’m wondering if I should still wanna see him

wtf normies use the word pajeet?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Should I ignore a “friend” that asked me just RIGHT now if I wanted to go clubbing?

He’s ghosted me a shit ton of times already I’m wondering if I should still wanna see him
he's prob a cuck who gives you shit if you ignore him right?

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
he's prob a cuck who gives you shit if you ignore him right?
And anyways I’m in the US

I’ve spent too much this month and the beta bouncers always make the guys pay more because “muh it’s illegal”. But if I were a hot blonde JB with big tits suddenly the law doesn’t apply anymore weirdly enough

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
And anyways I’m in the US

I’ve spent too much this month and the beta bouncers always make the guys pay more because “muh it’s illegal”. But if I were a hot blonde JB with big tits suddenly the law doesn’t apply anymore weirdly enough
well ofcs the point of attraction is literally the jbs the guys pay to see them basically but nah don't go just tell him to fuck off if your not a pussy

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
Until she tastes that big curry dick

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Costcosuperstore and sportsmogger
She was probably mad at them for giving her it. :redpill:
She’ll never be able to go back in time to undo it and she hates that she gave them permanent ultimate power over her

:feelswah:

She wants your paki dick

JFL no way she said that
She did. :feelskek:

Don't go. He's clearly not a good friend.
wtf normies use the word pajeet?
Yep.
She was probably mad at them for giving her it. :redpill:
She’ll never be able to go back in time to undo it and she hates that she gave them permanent ultimate power over her

:feelswah:
She's actually in a "relationship" (it's not official) with a Bengali oldcel, so she's already tasted curry dick. I dunno if he's big, though. I'll ask. Either way, lifefuel for @SecularIslamist.
She wants your paki dick
More like my European passport. :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, SecularIslamist, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
She wants some big dalit cock

I'll call myself Sri lankan from now.

Man Using Two Mobile Phones Talking and Typing on Cell, Indian Men in Blue  Sthit Isolated on White Background Stock Image - Image of outdoor,  lifestyle: 191120107

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
I'll call myself Sri lankan from now.
You should, you'll have more SMV. I am friends with a Croatian woman who only likes Dravidians. Two of out of her three boyfriends were Sri Lankan, the last one is from Goa but has a Dravidian phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
bro can you put me on?

She's actually in a "relationship" (it's not official) with a Bengali oldcel, so she's already tasted curry dick. I dunno if he's big, though. I'll ask. Either way, lifefuel for @SecularIslamist.
Her looks level vs guys looks level.

When were there fucking Bengalis in Holland lmao?

Her looks level vs guys looks level.

When were there fucking Bengalis in Holland lmao?
Who said anything about the Netherlands? She's in the USA. Her looks level: she's got an MTB face but she's obese. I dunno about his looks level anymore, but definitely sub HTN from what I remember. I'll ask her to share a pic tomorrow.

like with her. is her booty fat? if so id like to get in contact with her
She's obese but she's got a decent face, MTB. She is currently with a bengali but if they break up and you're anywhere near Texas, let me know. She's old though, 26.

• +1
Reactions: Obito