My leanmax and pubertymax ascension from 18-19

N

NerdcelThundercok

Equinox
This is what you can achieve from going to 22% to 15% bf.

I did all this while enjoying life and eating shit, smoking, barely training and drinking
All i did was partying around. stop stressing myself and overthinking shit. eat high protein. (I can make a detail thread of what i did)

Altought with other softmaxxes, and puberty. i did a thread before this one but i wasn't fully ascended.
This is the before:

Bloated, gymcaging, bulking and gut problems, barely social life and no drinking neither smoking. and with stress almost all the time

After:

Softmaxxes:
Eyelashes and eyebrows: castor oil
Skin: Retinol 0.05%, moisteruzer
Hair: Descended, i lose my hair kinda but i start a protocol to make it healthier. Fin + biotin + cold water
Physique: mostly diet and fucking around
Lips: brushing and vaseline
Mewing and not being stressful

People treats me better now. i bloat in purpose because i dont like the death face that i get altought my eye area is shit. Looks are important but is not everything

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, niqfan625, lightskinbengali and 2 others
this photo is me drunk. i forgot to mention that i actually developed better bones. idk how i think puberty made it. u can tell im more zygos and more jaw now

in before hallow cheeks is cope muh muh bla bla. hallow cheeks is high class and female gaze

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Deleted member 32486
looks ok

if you're above 6'0 then slay brother

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
looks ok

if you're above 6'0 then slay brother
still an ascension. slay is cope. i want a relationship today i fucked one but yesterday i got into one too. not planned but shit happens

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and humanoidsub7
u had good hormonal levels during puberty, that allow for them bones to grow

• +1
u had good hormonal levels during puberty, that allow for them bones to grow
probably. not being stressful helped me a lot i think?. i look good physique altought i barely gym 1 day per week. even easier to stay in this physique than before with diet and 4 days lifting

still an ascension. slay is cope. i want a relationship today i fucked one but yesterday i got into one too. not planned but shit happens
Mate relationships are a scam...

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Mate relationships are a scam...
just been in one when i was 11 yo. i just want to try new things. i dont think shit can hurt me more than im already am. been throught lot of shit in my life now.

might try it right? is not like im going to die alone or something

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and humanoidsub7
just been in one when i was 11 yo. i just want to try new things. i dont think shit can hurt me more than im already am. been throught lot of shit in my life now.

might try it right? is not like im going to die alone or something
3718262 lv 0 20231018003503 1
for truecels like me it is over a ltr will only make things worse.

stop with this hormone cope
name checks out retard,

OP, good transformation. You always had a good base btw, a light stubble would ascend you even further + contacts. HTN if above 6"0.

• +1
This is what you can achieve from going to 22% to 15% bf.

I did all this while enjoying life and eating shit, smoking, barely training and drinking
All i did was partying around. stop stressing myself and overthinking shit. eat high protein. (I can make a detail thread of what i did)

Altought with other softmaxxes, and puberty. i did a thread before this one but i wasn't fully ascended.
This is the before:

Bloated, gymcaging, bulking and gut problems, barely social life and no drinking neither smoking. and with stress almost all the time

After:

Softmaxxes:
Eyelashes and eyebrows: castor oil
Skin: Retinol 0.05%, moisteruzer
Hair: Descended, i lose my hair kinda but i start a protocol to make it healthier. Fin + biotin + cold water
Physique: mostly diet and fucking around
Lips: brushing and vaseline
Mewing and not being stressful

People treats me better now. i bloat in purpose because i dont like the death face that i get altought my eye area is shit. Looks are important but is not everything

Mirin your ascension and your frame

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Just looks like he changed lighting + angle but good ascension looks pre good just framemaxx and if you over 6’ start slaying

Nice tall skull tats and physique. I want to mog you

• +1
name checks out retard,

OP, good transformation. You always had a good base btw, a light stubble would ascend you even further + contacts. HTN if above 6"0.
Can't have beard I'm 6'0
Ok chad noted
Literally personality is what matter the most
Just looks like he changed lighting + angle but good ascension looks pre good just framemaxx and if you over 6’ start slaying
Is same lighting in some photos and u can tell I have more bones and less bloated. Can't framemax I am almost close to my natty potential and I don't want to go to gym is boring. I'd rather rot In my house. Slaying is boring
Nice tall skull tats and physique. I want to mog you
I need more tats. Why would you want to mog me

What’s ur weight and height?

its your genetics not your hormones that made you an ugly fuck, stop coping
as i said, you are coping. You want to believe is genetics to feel better about urself

as i said, you are coping. You want to believe is genetics to feel better about urself

nice projection nigga you think braces damaged your face in reality you just went through a fucked puberty

good skin. its so over for my food sensitivity

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite