My life currently

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

Human
- 18 years old
- Ugly
- No friends
- Go to school a couple of classes per day because im retaking english/french to go to college
- ok grades
- Failing english because i dont go to school enough and miss my exams
- also failing at PE because i lost and forgot to give paper
- no motivation

Its so fucking over at this point, my life going to shit, my grades are shit, my face is shit
Ive never been so unmotivated ever, i have no goals or anything to look forward

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww, zan, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
I passed math, probably passed chemistry and physics, i just need to pass english and french but im failing english currently
Fuck my life
Fuck everything

• +1
Reactions: Axii
02e9207b0d09193f68553b84a2a675a6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww, RAMU KAKA and Axii
- 18 years old
- Ugly
- No friends
- Go to school a couple of classes per day because im retaking english/french to go to college
- ok grades
- Failing english because i dont go to school enough and miss my exams
- also failing at PE because i lost and forgot to give paper
- no motivation

Its so fucking over at this point, my life going to shit, my grades are shit, my face is shit
Ive never been so unmotivated ever, i have no goals or anything to look forward
You choose to be ugly time and time again

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Lynxress
You choose to be ugly time and time again
I wouldnt say my current worry is looks, i need to be able to go in college

typical post looking for pity. nobody gives an absolute fuck, literally all of these issues are fixable. log your lazy ass out of this forum and do something

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Thebbcmaxxer, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
typical post looking for pity. nobody gives an absolute fuck, literally all of these issues are fixable. log your lazy ass out of this forum and do something
Too late, if i want to pass my english class i need to have at least 70% at the last grade

Better focus on getting a girlfriend fast, little one. Just be first window and chances at a virgin gf decrease everyday!

Better focus on getting a girlfriend fast, little one. Just be first window and chances at a virgin gf decrease everyday!
Yeah fucking retard like thats my main issue right now, having a gf is not possible, i missed teen love and i cant go back
What do you want mr to say

Too late, if i want to pass my english class i need to have at least 70% at the last grade
how nice is ur english teacher. you could email them saying that you have been struggling with mental health issues and ask if u can make up the last test u missed. ur gonna have to make it the greatest email u have ever wrote but it’s worked for me before

how nice is ur english teacher. you could email them saying that you have been struggling with mental health issues and ask if u can make up the last test u missed. ur gonna have to make it the greatest email u have ever wrote but it’s worked for me before
I missed 12 fucking exams, i have an average of 48% because of that
I have about 50% average in 40% of my year and i need 60% to pass
The mental health doesnt work, he doesnt want me to retake aky of my exams

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Shit is imposible

8 billion people on this earth and I still don’t know who asked

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Parle français mieux mon ami

Je sais parler français moi hahahahahah. T’es canadien ?

Je sais parler français moi hahahahahah. T’es canadien ?
Pourquoi tu veux savoir ? Ca change quelque chose? Moi aussi je parle la langue, mon pays na aucun rapport

C’est bien que t’apprennes la langue

C’est bien que t’apprennes la langue
japprend pas la langue mon calice cest ma langue natale, je la connais depuis un bon moment

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Fuck this shit

same but im 17

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Same, iam 18 too, but i have goals like making money, doing certain looksmaxs, help others and shit, be a better religious person

Yeah same. Im also getting called out for my actions and shit its not a good feeling
I have shitty grades, because i dont do shit, i miss classes, i dont want to redo my year again, im tired of this, tired

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
For me
-haven’t had a friend in 5 years
-No job or driver license
-ocd, bdd, major depression, bpd and gender dysphoria all diagnosed
-dad left me
-i have an ugly ogre face
-shit female like body
-unironic low iq so I can’t keep a job
-rots on twitch and YouTube all day

I have shitty grades, because i dont do shit, i miss classes, i dont want to redo my year again, im tired of this, tired
Lmao i only went to school whenever i WAnted to and trust i didnt want to go there Everyday so maybe 3 times in 3 weeks