My life is all over the place rn (Long read)

J

Jigen

Kraken
Ok damn so where do I begin. I just quit my full time sales job after a year because I absolutely hated it. The money was decent even though inflation was starting to eat away at my paychecks.. my boss was kind of a bitch. And I was straight up a slave working like 50 hours a week. Managed to save several thousand dollars in a very short amount of time from decluttering and working so much so I decided to just quit since I had a lot of money saved to live off of.

Then I got a new part time job working at a warehouse so that I can have some extra time to actually live.. and it’s $4.25 a hour more than what I was making at my sales job so pretty good pay. But this is temporary as I decided to start trucking but I have to wait until November to start.

Then like an idiot I decide to trade in my car and lease a brand new 2023 car from a dealership which costs like $46k total. I signed the paperwork like an idiot and put down like half my savings just because I wanted to get another good cope for myself. So now I’m stuck paying over $700 a month for 36 months because of low IQ impulse I decided to do. The car is nice and all,fast, gets 44mpg, has all the fancy gizmos like wireless CarPlay,12 inch touchscreen, semi autonomous driving, nice sound system,etc But I realized it’s just another way of me filling the empty void in my life. Sure I can splurge on a nice car. But that’s also because there’s no one to take on nice dates, or a son or daughter to raise, or a marriage to plan.

I will be the only soul to ever sit inside this car. As I’m slowly Losing my friends and my social life is continuing to decay day by day. Dating life still nonexistent, which is like 30% my fualt but still… Hopefully I meet some good people at my new job but I’m not counting on it as zoomers act like NPCs nowadays and think they’re too good to respond to your messages. If it wasn’t for Snapchat my phone would be dry af. I was at my get together with some “acquaintances” yesterday and while playing truth or dare, a lot of sex related questions kept coming up and every time it was my turn, I would tense up as if I received a war draft. Never felt so pathetic in my life. Fast forward to now and now im depressed again. I’ve decided that I need to move from the current city that I live in. After finding out some data about my specific are. Every thing clicked, it seems my location is largely to blame for my current situation and well being and I need to get the fuck out of here before it makes me go ER. I too pussy to do that but you get my point lmao. Life is a mess right now and I need to make some urgent changes. Thanks for reading my rant bhais.

Tagging my og’s: @mrriceguy @forevermirin
@HimmyButler @rand anon @Ellipsis @5.5psl
I don’t know who is and who isn’t still here. So my bad to any of my bros I didn’t tag.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, Deprived, Deleted member 16369 and 11 others
where tf do you live

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
lol at buying the car

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, forevermirin and Jigen
Read every word, glad that you are back bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Jigen
You took the decision no point in regretting it now move forward in life get hobbies , side hustles and improve ( and most importantly avoid pathetic humans in your life be it online or in your life )

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Jigen
You took the decision no point in regretting it now move forward in life get hobbies , side hustles and improve ( and most importantly avoid pathetic humans in your life be it online or in your life )
Respect the advice man i’ll definitely take note. And yea fuck ppl. I’m tired of these mfers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, rand anon, Deleted member 25938 and 3 others
Ok damn so where do I begin. I just quit my full time sales job after a year because I absolutely hated it. The money was decent even though inflation was starting to eat away at my paychecks.. my boss was kind of a bitch. And I was straight up a slave working like 50 hours a week. Managed to save several thousand dollars in a very short amount of time from decluttering and working so much so I decided to just quit since I had a lot of money saved to live off of.

Then I got a new part time job working at a warehouse so that I can have some extra time to actually live.. and it’s $4.25 a hour more than what I was making at my sales job so pretty good pay. But this is temporary as I decided to start trucking but I have to wait until November to start.

Then like an idiot I decide to trade in my car and lease a brand new 2023 car from a dealership which costs like $46k total. I signed the paperwork like an idiot and put down like half my savings just because I wanted to get another good cope for myself. So now I’m stuck paying over $700 a month for 36 months because of low IQ impulse I decided to do. The car is nice and all,fast, gets 44mpg, has all the fancy gizmos like wireless CarPlay,12 inch touchscreen, semi autonomous driving, nice sound system,etc But I realized it’s just another way of me filling the empty void in my life. Sure I can splurge on a nice car. But that’s also because there’s no one to take on nice dates, or a son or daughter to raise, or a marriage to plan.

I will be the only soul to ever sit inside this car. As I’m slowly Losing my friends and my social life is continuing to decay day by day. Dating life still nonexistent, which is like 30% my fualt but still… Hopefully I meet some good people at my new job but I’m not counting on it as zoomers act like NPCs nowadays and think they’re too good to respond to your messages. If it wasn’t for Snapchat my phone would be dry af. I was at my get together with some “acquaintances” yesterday and while playing truth or dare, a lot of sex related questions kept coming up and every time it was my turn, I would tense up as if I received a war draft. Never felt so pathetic in my life. Fast forward to now and now im depressed again. I’ve decided that I need to move from the current city that I live in. After finding out some data about my specific are. Every thing clicked, it seems my location is largely to blame for my current situation and well being and I need to get the fuck out of here before it makes me go ER. I too pussy to do that but you get my point lmao. Life is a mess right now and I need to make some urgent changes. Thanks for reading my rant bhais.

I don’t know who is and who isn’t still here. So my bad to any of my bros I didn’t tag.
What car you bought? Also that is life man,, it goes up and down like a rollercoaster. The most hateful thing about life is not the problems but the fact of not knowing when they will get you.

• +1
(Long read)
Lel teeth

• JFL
46k on a car jfl which one? but i get it, a friend bought an m3 right out of college like an idiot.

good luck with moving bro. leave your mentaceldom behind.

• +1
nigga works below the minimum wage and says the money was decent
Minimum wage in my state is like $13-14 an hour: the job paid way more than that and offered full benefits. My new job pays way above minimum wage and god benefits as it’s a union backed job.
What car you bought? Also that is life man,, it goes up and down like a rollercoaster. The most hateful thing about life is not the problems but the fact of not knowing when they will get you.
46k on a car jfl which one? but i get it, a friend bought an m3 right out of college like an idiot.
Yeah I’m starting to understand that now, life is literally a roller coaster. With tons of ups and downs. And @forevermirin nah it’s not a m3 but it’s still pretty nice. I probably overpaid by like 2k though. I think dealer had the car marked up because they’re hard to find.

Brand new Accord touring Hybrid: fully loaded. Although I did look at the BMW 340i Xdrive awhich was cool but I’m not a fan of buying used BMWs and the lease deals weren’t that great. I also looked at the Dodge Charger Scatpack and the Acura TLX A-spec. But ultimately the accord won me over with the great fuel economy and size. Plus the insurance was cheaper :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, BongMog, rand anon and 1 other person
Brand new Accord touring Hybrid: fully loaded. Although I did look at the BMW 340i Xdrive awhich was cool but I’m not a fan of buying used BMWs and the lease deals weren’t that great. I also looked at the Dodge Charger Scatpack and the Acura TLX A-spec. But ultimately the accord won me over with the great fuel economy and size. Plus the insurance was cheaper :feelskek:
ooh i kinda figured it was a high end honda or toyota. that's sick bro, imo better than an c class or 3 series. although i rented a charger (or was it a challenger idk) once for a roadtrip and it's one of the coolest cars ive been in. fuel economy and longetivity both go to the honda tho yeah.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Jigen
hen like an idiot I decide to trade in my car and lease a brand new 2023 car from a dealership which costs like $46k total. I signed the paperwork like an idiot and put down like half my savings just because I wanted to get another good cope for myself. So now I’m stuck paying over $700 a month for 36 months because of low IQ impulse I decided to do. The car is nice and all,fast, gets 44mpg, has all the fancy gizmos like wireless CarPlay,12 inch touchscreen, semi autonomous driving, nice sound system,etc
Not the greatest move buying a new car when u aren't financially stable OP

Ik u said u aren't a fan of used but u can find some great deals out there. My folks got me a used benz clk 350 with like 90k miles for $3000. I put carplay in for $700, thing drives like a tank
But this is temporary as I decided to start trucking but I have to wait until November to start.
Good luck, as long as u can handle driving for long periods it's a good job. I know a lot of truckers here in cali who are close to millionaires after buying their own rig

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Jigen
will read later

• +1
How much money are you making at your new job (if you don’t mind me asking)? Is $15 minimum wage in Upstate NY like it is in the City?

• +1
Not the greatest move buying a new car when u aren't financially stable OP

Ik u said u aren't a fan of used but u can find some great deals out there. My folks got me a used benz clk 350 with like 90k miles for $3000. I put carplay in for $700, thing drives like a tank
Luckily it’s a lease so I can just trade it in after 2 years. It just made the most sense for me at the time of getting it.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
How much money are you making at your new job (if you don’t mind me asking)? Is $15 minimum wage in Upstate NY like it is in the City?
Minimum Upstate is still 13.75. Statewide they’re raising it gradually every year until 2026 to around 17 an hour. I make $26.25 an hour at my current job.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
ooh i kinda figured it was a high end honda or toyota. that's sick bro, imo better than an c class or 3 series. although i rented a charger (or was it a challenger idk) once for a roadtrip and it's one of the coolest cars ive been in. fuel economy and longetivity both go to the honda tho yeah.
Yeah the chargers are decent, if I got one it would have to be at least an R/T with the V8 though. The V6 ones can get gapped by Civics now lmao. I had one as a rental and it was fun.

Did you buy a tesla?

• +1
Did you buy a tesla?
Thought about it, the model 3 is a good option with the price cuts and tax credit. But EV infrastructure where I am is pretty trash. Plus I tend to go on road trips often so it’s not a right fit. Opted for a new Honda Accord Hybrid for now.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I thought you were a mega rotter

What's your age

read all. i know exactly what the problem is here, it’s a combination of a few things