My life quality increased as I left the forum for a while, once again

eyes

eyes

22| 6'3 | 5+ PSL (Sept '23)
Left the forum for 3 weeks.
  • Stopped rotting. (I was only going out twice a week.)
  • Started my internship in a top tier firm, aiming careermaxxing and looksmaxxing to become a legit Econ Chad.

Good thing I have only encountered 2 or 3 people in the building heightmogs me and no one is close to facemogging me. High iq people don't care about appearence theory. My manlet boss looks HTN despite being middle aged though. He has good bones

• Got compliments for my hair height and face multiple times in the firm. I'm high inhib maxxing for positive treatments as I'm young though.

• Took my new petite girlfriend's virginity and anal virginity. Went quite rough on her on all parts and she quite liked it.
  • Had a couple of affairs.
  • My low stacylite (forum rated) ex gf still wants to hang out/hook up even though I dumped her for my current gf.

• Currently networkmaxxing more seriously for future career.
  • Socialnetworkmaxxed a bit too. Gained new orbiters despite some know I got a gf. One of them compliments me so much that even my momma hasn't complimented me that much through my life.

I should gymmaxx and posturemaxx though as my posture becomes worse and I cope with lifts. Also my skin got worse as I cope with coffee and junk food so I should softmaxx seriously.

etc. etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kasanova, Roquefort, Chintuck22 and 12 others
happy for you bro!

y tf are you on here to begin with?

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Skywalker and eyes

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, Economical and eyes
I have BDD. Also forum made me realise the importance of aesthetics. I think I improved well, and still got more room for improvement about looks.

I have never properly softmaxxed so I will form a well-made looksmaxxing plan and obey to it. That's why I returned.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mortis, depressionmaxxing and HarrierDuBois
Living the life we all want

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, womanfearer and eyes
I have BDD. Also forum made me realise the importance of aesthetics. I think I improved well, and still got more room for improvement about looks.

I have never properly softmaxxed so I will form a well-made looksmaxxing plan and obey to it. That's why I returned.
Mirin.

• +1
Reactions: eyes

Hardmaxxed? So you were already high psl to begin with?

• +1

Mirin. Share the plan with me if you finish it please. Also, how did you get your internship?

• +1
Hardmaxxed?
Only jaw/ chin fillers but little dose for now . My doc forces me to get little by little for better results. I will get more soon.

So you were already high psl to begin with?

Bonewise I think so. My cheekbones and eye area were my strong points in the beginning so I had a good base.

I grew out my hair a bit longer as curly fringe is the highest appeal (JB / Roastie) out there IMO.

Mirin. Share the plan with me if you finish it please. Also, how did you get your internship?

Sure buddy!

I have a good cv and good connections so got some references.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
  • Started my internship in a top tier firm, aiming careermaxxing and looksmaxxing to become a legit Econ Chad.

Good thing I have only encountered 2 or 3 people in the building heightmogs me and no one is close to facemogging me. High iq people don't care about appearence theory. My manlet boss looks HTN despite being middle aged though. He has good bones

• Got compliments for my hair height and face multiple times in the firm. I'm high inhib maxxing for positive treatments as I'm young though.

• Took my new petite girlfriend's virginity and anal virginity. Went quite rough on her on all parts and she quite liked it.
  • My low stacylite (forum rated) ex gf still wants to hang out/hook up even though I dumped her for my current gf.

• Socialnetworkmaxxed a bit too. Gained new orbiters despite some know I got a gf. One of them compliments me so much that even my momma hasn't complimented me that much through my life.

I should gymmaxx and posturemaxx though as my posture becomes worse and I cope with lifts. Also my skin got worse as I cope with coffee and junk food so I should softmaxx seriously.

etc. etc.
chads.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Skywalker and eyes
So you are a chad and you stopped being a rotter. Ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Roquefort, TheDragon and 6 others

Came on here to brag I see.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 17244
Height + psl?

etc. etc.
The positive blackpill

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Skywalker
irrelevant mate

once you swallow the blackpill, there is no return :feelsbadman:

190cm barefoot, i fraud to 193cm with shoe lifts

my peak was probably about 5.5PSL when i nuked 120mg lasix,

other than that, i would say 5 PSL - 5.25PSL depending on the day and routine.
low/ entry level chadlite
There is a positive approach to the vlackpill though

• Hmm...

etc. etc.
Whats your job if you don't mind me asking? Ib?

What do you look like?

5.5psl
Lol normie max

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, eyes and Gaygymmaxx
Im swallowing OPs big black pill as I read this

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, gribsufer1 and Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Gaygymmaxx

Last edited:
  • +1
Gained new orbiters despite some know I got a gf. One of them compliments me so much that even my momma hasn't complimented me that much through my life.
Despite?

Having a gf, increases orbiter. Compared to being single. It's common knowledge. I also recall experiencing that a bit

• +1
this- wtf are you here for? mr gigaChad with stacylite virgin gf :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

MENTALLYILLCHADS.org, once again
my current gf is mtb-htb, was virgin before me. she isn't stacylite. but her iq and quality makes my life better and it's an investment.

my ex is still a virgin, low stacylite. rated htb minimum here on DMs. weirdly she has high htn- low chadlite orbiters yet she sticks to me.

i acted very low inhib towards her about our relationship,loyalty and stuff.
I've sent her some packed d-pics and she knows my sexual stories & background. Also I act towards her masochistic daddy issued mental state so that might make sense

wtf are you here for?

this forum is a goldmine for softmaxxing. doubt i will ever leave it permanently.

Im swallowing OPs big black pill as I read this
jfl. are you still doing boxing?

Whats your job if you don't mind me asking? Ib?
i'm not working full time. my major is econ.

Lol normie max

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
my current gf is mtb-htb, was virgin before me. she isn't stacylite. but her iq and quality makes my life better and it's an investment.

my ex is still a virgin low stacylite. rated htb minimum here on DMs. weirdly she has high htn- low chadlite orbiters yet she sticks to me.

i acted very low inhib towards her about our relationship,loyalty and stuff.
I've sent him some packed d-pics and she knows my sexual stories & background. Also I act towards her masochistic daddy issued mental state so that might make sense

this forum is a goldmine for softmaxxing. doubt i will ever leave it permanently.

jfl. are you still doing boxing?

i'm not working full time. my major is econ.

View attachment 2377214
You're gigachad

• +1
Do you notice women giggling or talking about you when you’re around?

Is there anyone in the firm that facially mogs you?

• +1
Post face or larp

How did you achieve your career success so quickly? Please release a networkmaxxing guide. Congrats on your ascension.

• +1
How did you achieve your career success so quickly? Please release a networkmaxxing guide. Congrats on your ascension.
family , uni, social environments etc.

basically luck more than networkmaxxing i guess.

but i might make a guide, thanks for the idea mate

Do you notice women giggling or talking about you when you’re around?
in the firm or social circle? sometimes they do yeah. i sometimes catch people talking each other while giggling/smiling and looking at me, or some smile stupidly or giggle out of nowhere while talking.

i remember some funny moments regarding this

Is there anyone in the firm that facially mogs you?
i haven't met so far, my manager looks like a htn although he's a manlet, his bones eye area etc is quite good so probably a high tier chadlite/low tier chad in prime.

i have seen a few that are taller than me though. (6'4 with lifts, i need posturemaxxing though my posture became fucked)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
3445483 3F50F7E8 FF23 4E8D 9204 1676EAF4C39C

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Struggler03 and eyes
age? Congrats mate

• +1
How old are you?

• +1
almost 22

thanks buddy.

i was already an extrovert person. just quit my 1.5 month rot-spree. but i began my first job experience so i characteristically feel quite improved.
You from UK?
Happy for you and hope everything goes well but your story makes me depressed about my life.
I got straight A* at school and was studying Economics at Warwick last year but dropped out due to mental illness (bipolar + OCD/BDD). Would've got an easy route to a top banking job but my brain is fucked.
Ended up going to a different uni this year but struggling mentally so thinking of maybe restarting the year.
This will mean I will be 21 in first year uni.
I find it hard not to compare myself to my friends from school since they are all leaving uni and starting jobs and I'm essentially 3 years behind them.

Only been diagnosed for illnesses a couple months ago so trying to get back on track but just feel so hopeless.

• +1
Going out twice a week is my goal tbh.

• +1
family , uni, social environments etc.

basically luck more than networkmaxxing i guess.

but i might make a guide, thanks for the idea mate

in the firm or social circle? sometimes they do yeah. i sometimes catch people talking each other while giggling/smiling and looking at me, or some smile stupidly or giggle out of nowhere while talking.

i remember some funny moments regarding this

i haven't met so far, my manager looks like a htn although he's a manlet, his bones eye area etc is quite good so probably a high tier chadlite/low tier chad in prime.

i have seen a few that are taller than me though. (6'4 with lifts, i need posturemaxxing though my posture became fucked)
In the firm.
That’s good. It means women are noticing you and having hot guy gossip about you

• +1
You from UK?
Happy for you and hope everything goes well but your story makes me depressed about my life.
Nope,I'm not from the UK.
Thank you so much. Hope everything goes well for you as well.
I got straight A* at school and was studying Economics at Warwick
That's nice man!
last year but dropped out due to mental illness (bipolar + OCD/BDD). Would've got an easy route to a top banking job but my brain is fucked.
Ended up going to a different uni this year but struggling mentally so thinking of maybe restarting the year.
I find it hard not to compare myself to my friends from school since they are all leaving uni and starting jobs and I'm essentially 3 years behind them.

I'm not mentally very stable either by the way (ADHD,bipo etc.), just trying to form up myself and force myself to continue on my way.
You're going to have a lot of new friends & stuff, don't worry.

Only been diagnosed for illnesses a couple months ago so trying to get back on track but just feel so hopeless.

Don't lose hope. I'm sure you can get back on track very quickly. If you had a decent base before, it would be much more easier for you to get back on track than the average Joe.

I'm sure you're gonna make it!

In the firm.
I'm quite young in comparison to the people in the firm, but the firm roasties (25+) compliment my facial and body features.
That’s good. It means women are noticing you and having hot guy gossip about you
Wish I was about 6 PSL and had that very often

Going out twice a week is my goal tbh.
Hope you reach ur goal

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and bwrauycnee
Nope,I'm not from the UK.
Thank you so much. Hope everything goes well for you as well.

That's nice man!

I'm not mentally very stable either by the way (ADHD,bipo etc.), just trying to form up myself and force myself to continue on my way.
You're going to have a lot of new friends & stuff, don't worry.

Don't lose hope. I'm sure you can get back on track very quickly. If you had a decent base before, it would be much more easier for you to get back on track than the average Joe.

I'm sure you're gonna make it!

View attachment 2390138

I'm quite young in comparison to the people in the firm, but the firm roasties (25+) compliment my facial and body features.

Wish I was about 6 PSL and had that very often

Hope you reach ur goal
Who’s your celeb lookalike?

Twice a week is nothing

• +1
You from UK?
I got straight A* at school and was studying Economics at Warwick last year but dropped out due to mental illness (bipolar + OCD/BDD). Would've got an easy route to a top banking job but my brain is fucked.

Your still quite young just be happy you found your way back on track beceause some people never do

• +1
Reactions: eyes and Prince88