my little story

edgemaxx

edgemaxx

Average
so basically... this all happened yesterday man.. i had no expectations for it in the first place but i didnt expect to be this bad..., i have a crush in my class n shid, meand my 7 classmates, WE GOT TOGETHER AND we went somewhere with bus. my crush was there so... and the guys she is friends with too.. but they had something bad going on so they didnt talk lmao. it was good for me and shit at first but. after we came out from the bus and i flirted with her it was going good.. kinda suspicious right... Then the Unbearable truth fell to me.. the truth no subchad can overcome.... fuck it man.. it was just 4 hours and they got on good terms again and started cuddling n shit while the girl who was sitting with me did this to me, so basically she was sleeping and i told her to rest her head on my shoulder and while i tried to like put my hand on her shoulder n shit ,she took my hand and literally threw it on me lmao. and i had to watch my crush cuddle with someone and get brutally humiliated while sadness slowly devoured me from inside. the truth is harsh tbh . @standartcel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, Lynxress and standardcel
Brutal story

• +1
Reactions: smoth and edgemaxx
@standardcel

"i had to watch my crush cuddle with someone and get brutally humiliated"

Cuck vibes :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger and edgemaxx
"i had to watch my crush cuddle with someone and get brutally humiliated"

Cuck vibes :feelswhat:
yeah bro i should have beaten the fuck outta guy for existing right?

• +1
Reactions: smoth

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60975 and edgemaxx
the girl i had a crush on started dating an ugly ginger subhuman, but he s 6'4 and im 5'11, she said she wants to stay friends

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
the girl i had a crush on started dating an ugly ginger subhuman, but he s 6'4 and im 5'11, she said she wants to stay friends
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

• +1
Reactions: smoth