My main motivator from leanmaxing has been the slow drops of attention

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
you notice from the smallest of changes in ur bf% every day you’ll get that little more attention

Might be a girl coming up to u to start a conversation, guys being nicer to you, locked eye contact

Day by day I’m much happier since it seems like every day I keep up my diet I get that little more validation outside

Today marks a week of my strict low calorie diet hopefully next week I lose even more weight

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, micropp, john788 and 6 others
Also why it’s important to keep a healthy cut since eating junk even in a deficit will make u look and feel like shit

• +1
Reactions: Actualized Human
i gotta fix my diet man

• +1
Reactions: med
LEAKED IMAGE OF @InnerVoid AND HIS GIRLFRIEND
Screenshot 20240225 224458 1

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Gilbert_Durandal, med and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: future_mogger and Iasacrko
when i was at 22% body fat, my oneitis didn't even know i existed. when i've reached 17% body fat, she invited me to her birthday party. still fat af i need to leanmaxx more

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Iasacrko, Tr0ubLe and 1 other person
Mogs me, I never get any positive attention

Fr. I disappeared for a while and leanmaxxed away from females. Once I was back the IOIs and compliments are crazy

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and med
If you are boneless it all doesn’t matter. You’d arguably get more attention by being obese
Flex Beard GIF by The Human Tackboard

• +1
Reactions: med
If you are boneless it all doesn’t matter. You’d arguably get more attention by being obese
Flex Beard GIF by The Human Tackboard
True but it’s very rare to find someone who won’t benefit from leanmax

• +1
Reactions: med and deadmanwalking
True but it’s very rare to find someone who won’t benefit from leanmax
Yeah obviously I am joking, lean is life but people think you will magically grow insane zygos and become PSL god by shedding all the fat

Contrary to popular belief, leanmaxxing is 80% of “looksmaxxing” and usually if you are boneless it will be marginal you will just look a little more dimorphic that’s it

Take your meds schizo

Take your meds schizo
Buddy boyo once I’m lean you’ll be tagged 40 times a day in a new slay thread with videos and audio so be prepared

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead