My midface ratio is below 0.9

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

The only way is up
Just measured it again. It's Ryan Reynolds/Ryan gosling tier. Literally sub 0.9

Actually laughable. For some reason it doesn't seem to look as bad as it should. But yeah, usually I feel shit about it but this time I actually laughed at how pathetic the ratio was

Anyone with a good midface ratio and IPD should be very thankful. Ascending is much easier like that

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: whitegymmax, LooksThinker, Mr. Nobody and 4 others
How is your lower third?

• +1
Reactions: capybara
I need to re measure mine there’s no way my IPD Is as wide as it is. I still think it’s less than 63MM because everyone says my eyes are close set. First time I measured it I got 69MM

My midface is probably a little longer than 0.93

• +1
Reactions: capybara and optimisticzoomer
How is your lower third?
IMG 20240205 235112

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, LooksThinker, mirrormogger and 5 others
Midface is cope in some cases

I need to re measure mine there’s no way my IPD Is as wide as it is. I still think it’s less than 63MM because everyone says my eyes are close set. First time I measured it I got 69MM

My midface is probably a little longer than 0.93
Is your face/head wide? I have 67mm IPD but my eyes look more close-set because my face is so wide

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Just measured it again. It's Ryan Reynolds/Ryan gosling tier. Literally sub 0.9

Actually laughable. For some reason it doesn't seem to look as bad as it should. But yeah, usually I feel shit about it but this time I actually laughed at how pathetic the ratio was

Anyone with a good midface ratio and IPD should be very thankful. Ascending is much easier like that
can relate bad midface ratio is brutal and will/does cascade into a lot of other problems. look at my damn name LMAOO

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
rough. i mean it does look high class tho depending on the rest of ur features

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and optimisticzoomer
My Zygos are
So are mine, but my biggest problem is wide temples, fortunately since my ipd is normal and it's that my face is wide I can fraud with hair to cover those wide temples. Maybe you can do similar

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
So are mine, but my biggest problem is wide temples, fortunately since my ipd is normal and it's that my face is wide I can fraud with hair to cover those wide temples. Maybe you can do similar
Yea it usually works

a lip lift will partially solve it at least bring it to the .93 which is the lower end of the ideal range

Meanwhile I have 1.0 but looks long asf due to long nose and the only thing saving me from long midface is my 60mm ipd which means my skull is incredibly narrow

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
a lip lift will partially solve it at least bring it to the .93 which is the lower end of the ideal range
This nigga CreatingAttractive been spawning pupils like crazy damn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
Meanwhile I have 1.0 but looks long asf due to long nose and the only thing saving me from long midface is my 60mm ipd which means my skull is incredibly narrow
60mm ipd is pretty low tho

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Lol opposite problem. Mine is hella compact. Like 1.5

Just did it in the mirror. More like 1.28-1.31. Still pretty compact though lmao

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and optimisticzoomer
Lol opposite problem. Mine is hella compact. Like 1.5

Just did it in the mirror. More like 1.28-1.31. Still pretty compact though lmao
better than tall honestly

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and VolcelFTW
It would be nice if somecould measure mine people say its good but i want a number jfl

Mine is 0.8 in pics. I have shit lower third too. No wonder why all the girls ran away like they saw a monster when I wanted to talk to them.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, optimisticzoomer and Mr. Nobody