Excited

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Ritalincel
Its not a miracle drug.

All it does is keep you awake.
Also drink plenty of water while you are on it, or you'll get a nasty headache

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, .👽. and joseph
I will. What do you think of the reddit posts that miracles on it? False business ads?
Copecels.

Its a good drug to help you focus but is a child compared to adderal.

I dont take it anymore cause its not good enough

Copecels.

Its a good drug to help you focus but is a child compared to adderal.

I dont take it anymore cause its not good enough
You used adderal? Would it help for studying? I don't plan on using it frequently, just once in a while to help me focus and suppress my appetite.

You used adderal? Would it help for studying? I don't plan on using it frequently, just once in a while to help me focus and suppress my appetite.
Nah but its obvious that its shit compared to adderal.

It's not addictive tho. Thats a major plus imo

Drink water bro

• Woah
Reactions: AbandonShip
Tried it out. Nothing happend. Wasted 60 Euro ffs😡

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Adderall is better all modafinal did for me is keep me awake and it made my stomach upset

So is modafinal just for concentration?

Hmm, dont know why it didnt work for me

Yes go to the top of the site. It says EU users click here. Then i got redirected to another site where i bought it
what was your experience like? howd you feel after taking it? did you take it empty stomach?

what was your experience like? howd you feel after taking it? did you take it empty stomach?
I felt nothing tbh. Yes empty stomach.

I have the feeling that i got fooled ngl

Im gonna crank it up when I take it next time (within 24hours). 5 tablets or more. sht works
I only have 20 pille cant waste them😢

• So Sad
Reactions: joseph
I only have 20 pille cant waste them😢
how did it go? 4 pills at once is insane. I read some guy here got heart attack and got into the hospital after taking 200mg first time.

how did it go? 4 pills at once is insane. I read some guy here got heart attack and got into the hospital after taking 200mg first time.
Stopped taking them because no effect. Maybe i need to take more pills at once but i dont care anymore

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Its not a miracle drug.
yes it's actually nothing like it's touted to be. and it makes my piss smell funny. @AbandonShip you got the weird piss smell from modalert?

• +1
try modafinil

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
yes it's actually nothing like it's touted to be. and it makes my piss smell funny. @AbandonShip you got the weird piss smell from modalert?
Nah I dont smell my piss.
The effects are mild but it works.

However my cigarette addiction gets worse while on it.
It makes me crave cigarettes more.

Probably cause it is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
it's legit for being awake for a longer period of time, I prefer it over caffeine because no anxiety and stuff I also dislike caffeine rush. And even if you fall asleep you'll wake up in 4hrs
Nah I dont smell my piss.
I don't either lol but it's just so strong that it doesn't go unnoticed.

• +1
it's legit for being awake for a longer period of time, I prefer it over caffeine because no anxiety and stuff I also dislike caffeine rush. And even if you fall asleep you'll wake up in 4hrs
I gives me insane motivation.

I literally read like 50 articles on wikipedia about thermodynamics while on it.
It makes me a machine

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Imaging not getting desoxyn jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and AbandonShip
I gives me insane motivation.

I literally read like 50 articles on wikipedia about thermodynamics while on it.
It makes me a machine
have you tried sublingual? lol i gotta get some rn brb. I've been off it for sometime to reset tolerance. I was at 400mg a day .and paired with constant nicotine supply it just makes you a fucking god, you don't care about looks, you don't care about foids just cravings for pure knowledge.

• +1
have you tried sublingual? lol i gotta get some rn brb. I've been off it for sometime to reset tolerance. I was at 400mg a day .and paired with constant nicotine supply it just makes you a fucking god, you don't care about looks, you don't care about foids just cravings for pure knowledge.
Yeah i ve tried sublingual but the taste is horrible and lingers for a long time.

Even snorted it once. Never again

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Thats literally meth lmao
Yes but it's 100% pure clean meth in tablet form around 20-30mg and not the street stuff that you inhale around 300mg and become forever extremely addicted. Pure meth in small concentration os actually extremely safe, more then adderall which has a ton of sides

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3043
i wish i was low inhib to take these

Yes but it's 100% pure clean meth in tablet form around 20-30mg and not the street stuff that you inhale around 300mg and become forever extremely addicted. Pure meth in small concentration os actually extremely safe, more then adderall which has a ton of sides
Do you take it?