My modafinil arrived. Lets see if this shit works

Do you take it?
No it's very expensive, you need a prescription for it. Im a med student that is doing a thesis on stimulants and supposedly pure meth is actually safer then adderall, the reason why it isn't used as a first line of treatment for something like adhd is because it can easily be misused for the 'meth high'

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and AbandonShip
No it's very expensive, you need a prescription for it. Im a med student that is doing a thesis on stimulants and supposedly pure meth is actually safer then adderall, the reason why it isn't used as a first line of treatment for something like adhd is because it can easily be misused for the 'meth high'
Its pretty easy to synthesize if you know the chemistry which i suppose you do since you are a med student.
Ever tried making drugs?

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Yeah i ve tried sublingual but the taste is horrible and lingers for a long time.

Even snorted it once. Never again
just imagine the taste in but ur piss smells like how it tastes. that's what I was talking about.

• Ugh..
Reactions: AbandonShip
just imagine the taste in but ur piss smells like how it tastes. that's what I was talking about.
Nah i didnt notice it.
But my sense of smell has been shot due to chronic smoking. Maybe someone with a normal sense of smell will notice it

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Its pretty easy to synthesize if you know the chemistry which i suppose you do since you are a med student.
Ever tried making drugs?
Thats what pharmacy students do, med students don't learn to make complex drugs, or non at all. We are mostly focused on genetics, and finding ways to treat illnesses

• +1
I want to mix modafiunil and heroin and cocaine

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
But my sense of smell has been shot due to chronic smoking.
Try bupropion it helped me quit in the past, I don't want to quit rn if I did I'll resort to it again. Requires a prescription though, even though I can get moda they won't give me bupropion without it. Just bribe a local doctor to make a prescription

• +1
Should i try adderal or is it overkill?