My mom admitted that she is with my stepdad strictly for betabuxing purposes

BrokenCharm

BrokenCharm

Ascended mulatto
She didn't state is like that obvisouly, but she was honest about the fact that she wouldn't care about his ass if it wasn't for the security he provides.

My mom was a stacylite in her prime. The wall wasn't too mean to her but she is in her fifties now ( and hopefully she lives past 100 years old ).

On the other hand, my dad didn't go to college, he probably cheated on her multiple times but she still talks and asks about him all the time jfl.

If women aren't attracted to you when you're broke, they are probably not going to be attracted to you when you become rich. They would be interested at best.

I know its obvious but coming from your mother hits different ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and <6PSLcel
She didn't state is like that obvisouly, but she was honest about the fact that she wouldn't care about his ass if it wasn't for the security he provides.

My mom was a stacylite in her prime. The wall wasn't too mean to her but she is in her fifties now ( and hopefully she lives past 100 years old ).

On the other hand, my dad didn't go to college, he probably cheated on her multiple times but she still talks and asks about him all the time jfl.

If women aren't attracted to you when you're broke, they are probably not going to be attracted to you when you become rich. They would be interested at best jfl.

I know its obvious but coming from your mother hits different ngl.
Obviously she’s with him just for money purposes if she’s in her fucking 50s. If she dated your stepdad when they were teens or 20s or 30s she would probably like him.

But expecting a 50yo+ woman to care about anything besides money is just ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and <6PSLcel
Obviously she’s with him just for money purposes if she’s in her fucking 50s. If she dated your stepdad when they were teens or 20s or 30s she would probably like him.

But expecting a 50yo+ woman to care about anything besides money is just ridiculous
They have been dating for 10 years now

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
What was ur dad facially like ?

HHAHAHAHAHAHA

They have been dating for 10 years now
Yeah so they started dating when she was at least 40 or probably 45, makes sense, can’t compare 50s women to girls who are teens/20s/30s

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm
What was ur dad facially like ?
I don't know. He has niche appeal I guess since he is darksin, he's 6 ft tall with a great body without working out and facially he is probably low htn or htn. He stands out compared to most men his age and he is very NT.

Yeah so they started dating when she was at least 40 or probably 45, makes sense, can’t compare 50s women to girls who are teens/20s/30s
I mean he was her boss for litterally decades and she never gave him the time of the day until she became older. That's why if you want to find a wife you shouldn't wait too long, even 30/35 years old women start thinking business when dating.

I mean he was her boss for litterally decades and she never gave him the time of the day until she became older. That's why if you want to find a wife you shouldn't wait too long, even 30/35 years old women start thinking business when dating.
Water.