My mom doesn't let me diet

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 22 YEARS OLD
Thats why I cannot look aesthetically good. Also im a dwarf manlet who lacks dimorphism.

Im like 25% bodyfat and I cant diet because my mom doesnt let me.

Screenshot 2024 05 13 23 03 09 354 edit commiuigallery
Screenshot 2024 05 13 22 55 37 915 edit commiuigallery

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
tf? get your own place lol

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink and wackedchives
How can I just get a fucking good physique. How
You got body dysmorphia bro. U look good but ur a grown ass man u should be focused on getting your own place to live

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink and Cutecel2001
Ur 01 bro? I’m 01 too lmao and live with my dad but I still have my own diet

You got body dysmorphia bro. U look good but ur a grown ass man u should be focused on getting your own place to live
U cant look good eating bad and having high bodyfat + shit clavicles and pec insertions.

U cant look good eating bad and having high bodyfat + shit clavicles and pec insertions.
Then dont eat bad or some shit I dunno. Wouldn't know we got different goal physiques

Then dont eat bad or some shit I dunno. Wouldn't know we got different goal physiques
Or just suicide and ending it ASAP. You can also have high bodyfat eating normal food if u have bad genetics.

Or just suicide and ending it ASAP. You can also have high bodyfat eating normal food if u have bad genetics.
Nah don't do that bro, don't even talk about it to anyone or else you'll have to deal with the cops and interventions and all sorts of shit I guarantee u don't wanna deal with.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Absi and Cutecel2001
Nah don't do that bro, don't even talk about it to anyone or else you'll have to deal with the cops and interventions and all sorts of shit I guarantee u don't wanna deal with.
I don't care. Life its pointless

I don't care. Life its pointless
Start a gratitude journal or some shit lol. JFL you said the same shit over a year ago and I talked to you and tried to cheer you up then I'm not gonna feel bad for you

• So Sad
Reactions: Cutecel2001