my mom is retarded

Juno_roe

Juno_roe

Iron
she actually has the best genes i could ask for. she was model tier in her adolescence. she was actually the only good looking sibling among 5.
with that said the only logical conclusion to get is im beautiful like she was in my age.
there's a catch though: her dad was abusive, constantly beat my grandma up, cheated on her, didn't care for his children and all that. and i guess y'all are familiar with fatherless women, they just accept anything that comes across them.
it happened that she somehow fell in love with the ugliest motherfucker you'd ever see in your entire life who also cheated on her.
i don't know what went across her mind but she had a child with him after he's been cheating on her with thousands of women for literal years. that's my sister.
then the dude obviously abandoned the kid too. then my mom took her best course of action and five years later had another child with the same guy. that's me. you guessed it he abandoned me too.
well at least he was tall af so im roughly 2 meters tall at 17.
I'll never forgive her for this. I'm far from even average looking, I'm subhuman.
The cope never stops and only hardmaxxing can save me.
TLDR: my mom is pretty, had kids with an ugly guy and now I'm subhuman.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, LegitUser, shewantsme and 2 others
same, my mom is 47 and looks like 30~ and still looks htb, she had kids with my fat ogre dad and now i look weird

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and CarrotMaxxer
My mom looks like she has no jaw.

Luckily I don't look like her jfl

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Imagine calling ur dad an ugly mf I could never yall are degens

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman and jinnu
both my parents have some really good features and some mid features, my younger brother got all of their got features and I got all the shit ones. At least I have a decent skull which is probably most important

both my parents have some really good features and some mid features, my younger brother got all of their got features and I got all the shit ones. At least I have a decent skull which is probably most important
ye i got 2 brothers and im the only one to have inherited the horsecel gene Over

Mom was HTB in her prime, I saw her photos and she mogged but my dad is a LTN and it fucked up my genes. Dad pushed mom for 2 years and she eventually accepted him. Every kid told me since when I was in school that my dad was ugly. I have to marry a MTB-HTB atleast, I guess I would settle with a MTB.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: starvecell, cromagnon and ShowerMaxxing
she actually has the best genes i could ask for. she was model tier in her adolescence. she was actually the only good looking sibling among 5.
with that said the only logical conclusion to get is im beautiful like she was in my age.
there's a catch though: her dad was abusive, constantly beat my grandma up, cheated on her, didn't care for his children and all that. and i guess y'all are familiar with fatherless women, they just accept anything that comes across them.
it happened that she somehow fell in love with the ugliest motherfucker you'd ever see in your entire life who also cheated on her.
i don't know what went across her mind but she had a child with him after he's been cheating on her with thousands of women for literal years. that's my sister.
then the dude obviously abandoned the kid too. then my mom took her best course of action and five years later had another child with the same guy. that's me. you guessed it he abandoned me too.
I'll never forgive her for this. I'm far from even average looking, I'm subhuman.
The thing is you’re retarded. You do realise regardless, you were always swimming in your daddies balls. You were always going to be that ogres son, should be thanking him for filling up a beautiful bitch

same, my mom is 47 and looks like 30~ and still looks htb, she had kids with my fat ogre dad and now i look weird
U guys are so stupid lol, u were always gonna have a fat ogre dad u originate from his nuts jfl

Relatable my whole family is retarded

Yea my mom saved my life in terms of looks, if i got my dad's genes it would've been over

If your ugly father pulled your model tier mother, why can't his ugly son do the same?

Your case disapproves the blackpill.

If your ugly father pulled your model tier mother, why can't his ugly son do the same?

Your case disapproves the blackpill.
he was extroverted and had game and my mom was fatherless