My mom is "getting drinks" with some guy off Tinder tonight.

Festrunk

Festrunk

Diamond
Brutal tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, dogtown, InZayn and 3 others
is he black? srs

• +1
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 685 and Festrunk
Your mom is getting fucked tonight bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Einon, dogtown and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, BigBoy, Einon and 5 others
Yes.

Well, Italian she said but same thing.
so he’s black and italian? or are u assuming he’s black because she said he was italian? either way italians have small dicks so dw bout it too much

so he’s black and italian? or are u assuming he’s black because she said he was italian? either way italians have small dicks so dw bout it too much
It was just an Italians arent white joke. I havent seen him but she said his name is Alex and he's Italian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and RedKeyboard
It was just an Italians arent white joke. I havent seen him but she said his name is Alex and he's Italian.

lmao my bad bro im retarded. i actually got a friend named Alex who’s italian but he’s a bit older than me. you happen to be around the New Jersey area?

lmao my bad bro im retarded. i actually got a friend named Alex who’s italian but he’s a bit older than me. you happen to be around the New Jersey area?
No, Southwest Missouri

No, Southwest Missouri
alright bro. either way you don’t got too much to worry about in regards to a new man in the house, most Alex’s are disgusting anyway rofl

• JFL
Reactions: Festrunk
My name is alex and i'm italian. I matched with a single mother last week. Today i'm going to fuck her ass until she bleeds. Her son is a completely loser as well lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
My name is alex and i'm italian. I matched with a single mother last week. Today i'm going to fuck her ass until she bleeds. Her son is a completely loser as well lmao
Thanks, Rockndogs. Very cool!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
tell him to buy you a switch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and InZayn
whores with no respect

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
his name is Alex
AgedGrotesqueEgret size restricted

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 1560
Sneak a webcam into her bedroom and livestream it

Might as well give us a good time :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Good that I have a very traditional old school mom so that I don't have to hear such stories in my family

update? what happened between them

your mom is a whooooooooooore

Not every tinder date will end up p in v tbh ngl @fobos vouch this time?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill, heroinfather and dogtown