My mom trying to cuck me

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
Me being a stupid fucking idiot I decided to tell my mom I’m taking Finasteride for a month and now she tells me she’s worried about muh side effects despite having no fucking side effect so far and she tells me to try some snake oil serums or use a cap. Can’t fucking believe this she wants me to go bald instead of enjoying my hair for longer. I told her if I become a baldcel I will become depressed as fuck so she’d rather pick that over some fucking pills that at worst can grow me tits or leave my dick numb for a while. Unbelievable.

have you tried any of the derma rolling, peppermint oil shit first?

have you tried any of the derma rolling, peppermint oil shit first?
I am using dermaroller but I really cba to try all that snake oil shit anymore, I tried Minoxidil and didn’t do jack shit so what are the chances the peppermint to work

I am using dermaroller but I really cba to try all that snake oil shit anymore, I tried Minoxidil and didn’t do jack shit so what are the chances the peppermint to work
idk if it works I was just wondering. Did the dermaroller work? I heard the derma pen is better.

OiLs ME

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and impure666
idk if it works I was just wondering. Did the dermaroller work? I heard the derma pen is better.
Well only dermarolled 3-4 times so far but along with Fin it looks like working, I see hairline is slowly regrowing. I think I was lucky because the hairs on my hairline were only miniaturized and not completely gone.
Ofc to be completely sure I have to wait more and see if it’s really regrowth or just my imagination.

Another great and insightful post, well done.

Well only dermarolled 3-4 times so far but along with Fin it looks like working, I see hairline is slowly regrowing. I think I was lucky because the hairs on my hairline were only miniaturized and not completely gone.
Ofc to be completely sure I have to wait more and see if it’s really regrowth or just my imagination.

Another great and insightful post, well done.
shit sounds stressful. May the spirit of Wincel be with you.

Oils me

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and impure666
Read I did not

Hairs me

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, nattycel and impure666
it's over

237.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Fucking shit cunts shit posting fuck off you pricks

Fucking shit cunts shit posting fuck off you pricks
Yeah, starting to not even read what certain users say on this forum. The arceus and StudyHacks stuff was fun, but all this "[insert buzzword from OP]s me" gets old. I got one of the OG shitposters banned yesterday and I am sure not many people are happy about it, but he hasn't contributed much - if ever (he may have made some contributions awhile back, idk i joined in November).

Yeah, starting to not even read what certain users say on this forum. The arceus and StudyHacks stuff was fun, but all this "[insert buzzword from OP]s me" gets old. I got one of the OG shitposters banned yesterday and I am sure not many people are happy about it, but he hasn't contributed much - if ever (he may have made some contributions awhile back, idk i joined in November).
These shitposters need to be fucking banned

VirtueSignaller saidEver heard of the Big 3? Finasteride, minoxodil and nizoral. These are the only things that work (and maybe the laser comb). JFL at changing MUH DIET to grow hair.

VirtueSignaller saidEver heard of the Big 3? Finasteride, minoxodil and nizoral. These are the only things that work (and maybe the laser comb). JFL at changing MUH DIET to grow hair.
Try microneedlong and ru58841. What Norwood level are you?

moms love you but when it comes to life they suck. I told mine that I want to lose weight to have hollow cheeks-bad idea, chaning jobs to get more money-bad idea.
They rumble and rumble about getting better but when it comes to change they are women, dont listem to them they will just drag you down.