My mom's friends daughter came to my city and wants to meet up with me but I don't want to

D

Deleted member 46987

oldcel
What can I say to her? the thing is that she is kinda old, i prefer girls sub 25 etc. so I'm not interested sexually. but at the same time I can't ignore her or be rude because my mother will scold me, our families are quite close. but I'm in a bad mood and I don't want to go outside etc.

I was thinking of telling her in a voice message that I'm always in a bad mood and I think she can find better people to hang out with (which is true) but not sure if it's giga autistic. she is here for months so I can't just say i'm sick.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman, Nick.Harte, kebab and 1 other person
just fucking go dude, have a good time

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, \/orman, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger and Niksy
I was thinking of telling her in a voice message that I'm always in a bad mood and I think she can find better people to hang out with (which is true) but not sure if it's giga autistic.
It is autistic

Say you have gynophobia

Go meet her bro.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Just meet her once
dude I don't fucking want to. i have things to take care of. i dont want to waste my time going to some fucking cafe or walking around outside with a non virgin random foid.

Just go lmaoooooooooo , dont rot :(

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
dude i have many slays with hot girls i dont need to meet old chicks that are related to my family. no way i will agree to fucking her ever.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
dude i have many slays with hot girls i dont need to meet old chicks that are related to my family. no way i will agree to fucking her ever.
Then drive away and say you have an appointment

You will lose nothing if you don’t. Just go for fun and never meet her again.
i do have something to lose because it's fuckig draining for me to go somewhere, spend money, talking, pretending i am feeling good, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I will have to put on a whole clown circus show act for multiple hours

• +1
O
i do have something to lose because it's fuckig draining for me to go somewhere, spend money, talking, pretending i am feeling good, etc.
Inalso don’t live to leave my basement but sometimes I force myself and ended up feeling good after going outside. You won’t be going again anyway. One day won’t drain you that much.

O

Inalso don’t live to leave my basement but sometimes I force myself and ended up feeling good after going outside. You won’t be going again anyway. One day won’t drain you that much.
yes but I just go to the gym, sometimes fuck sluts from dating apps, thats enough for me, i also have a girl that's simping me that i talk to on the phone all day

• +1
yes but I just go to the gym, sometimes fuck sluts from dating apps, thats enough for me, i also have a girl that's simping me that i talk to on the phone all day
Do wherever you want then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46987
dude I don't fucking want to. i have things to take care of. i dont want to waste my time going to some fucking cafe or walking around outside with a non virgin random foid.
Then just make some excuses and say you’re really busy

• +1
I just don't like it. it gives me no benefits. the only time i talk to women is when i want to fuck them or wives/gfs of my friends.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Don’t do it if it stresses you out

dude no way I can larp as busy for multiple months
Yeah she will get the message that you don’t want to see her but that’s better for your image than saying you’re in a bad mood

• +1
What can I say to her? the thing is that she is kinda old, i prefer girls sub 25 etc. so I'm not interested sexually. but at the same time I can't ignore her or be rude because my mother will scold me, our families are quite close. but I'm in a bad mood and I don't want to go outside etc.

I was thinking of telling her in a voice message that I'm always in a bad mood and I think she can find better people to hang out with (which is true) but not sure if it's giga autistic. she is here for months so I can't just say i'm sick.
How hot is she

Don't rot, get outside

just a standard white wasp girl but i wouldnt ever touch her due to family ties anyways
MTB, HTB? Why not chill with her and just enjoy time lol instead of rotting on .org

update i sent her a voice message saying that I am always in a shit mood and she can find better people to chill with

lol