My Most NT Moments Part 1

OCDisneyChad

OCDisneyChad

Equinox
I was at a diner with my dad I was age(21) we sit at the booth next to the door because my dad is a boomer. There is another person next to us another father and son duo. Anyway we order food and I spot this pretty looking girl (I think I know she was thin and had brown hair my eye sight is really bad and I can't even read the Starbucks menu because its too blurry) The father and son start talking about college and the future he is very nerdy and cuck looking. I can sense my fathers disappointment but I am used to it so I can ignore it easily. At this moment I start staring intensely at this girl without blinking or looking at the menu. The girls father informs the foid that I am starting i dont stop staring because. The girl then proceeds to smile all teeth showing and wave at me. I continue staring and then look at the table. I never glance over at her ever again. It's over for me

clayne crawford fox GIF by Lethal Weapon

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 32486 and BrahminBoss
If that's your most nt I'd hate to hear the least

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucifer X, Entschuldigung, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
I took a shit on the desk while the whole classroom watch I was suspended for three weeks until my dad had to beg them and pay some money

• +1
Reactions: OCDisneyChad
I took a shit on the desk while the whole classroom watch I was suspended for three weeks until my dad had to beg them and pay some money
I was suspended before school started after calling my counselor an asshole at registration for not giving me the classes I wanted. I didn't know they could do longer time amounts. Also shitting is nt

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
how is this nt?

If that's your most nt I'd hate to hear the least
I had to reread the thread title
Cause I thought It was the most non NT moment

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Creating this thread & telling this story is the most non-NT thing you could do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior and Jamaldickjavontus
  • So Sad
Reactions: OCDisneyChad