My most recent Tinder experience

Getting matches means nothing. If girls aren’t wanting to meet up asap it’s your looks/pics. I’ve chadfished many times and you’d be surprised how many girls were sexually motivated in their messages
Even that doesn't mean anything
If you actually tried to follow up and meet them, the MTB+ would have ghosted many times

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
i have met plenty of girls IRL that showed interest made out the first night gave me their number

and when I text they ghost and I have sent a paragraph asking them to just give me a reason why and usually they say "sorry it just seemed like u only cared about hooking up even though I was into you it's just not what I want"
It's probably because you straight up ask them to come over, then they know you just wanna hook up

If you tried asking them on a date or 2, I believe you would slay more, they need to think you want more than a hook up

How the fuck do you always get ghosted is beyond me ngl

Every single time I ask a girl from tinder/hinge to meet up we end up meeting up. The fact that you regularly get ghosted should probably raise some questions on your behalf

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Chadeep, Prisma and 1 other person
I think the golden days to fuck were around the pandemic and everyone got or is getting a LTR already and staying that way.

I can believe it. Tinder girls are difficult as fuck (I arguably mog many people here too in that I got 200 matches on day one, so I can safely say that). Also, a lot of girls seem very interested at first and even often send heart-eyes emojis, but then act totally disinterested after just a few messages or don’t message at all. Women are bipolar as fuck. It’s either NT-pill or women-are-bipolar pill
Maybe you need text game, tease and whatnot, and often times they are there just for validation, not to fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, datboijj and TUSSELEIF
i have met plenty of girls IRL that showed interest made out the first night gave me their number

and when I text they ghost and I have sent a paragraph asking them to just give me a reason why and usually they say "sorry it just seemed like u only cared about hooking up even though I was into you it's just not what I want"
For a normal woman, sex is just a way to hook you up and turn you into a LTR. Once in such LTR and bounded, the sex greatly diminishes.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
If you actually tried to follow up and meet them, the MTB+ would have ghosted many times
Cope women seeing an actual gl man on old is like a legit unicorn, rest assured they’re ditching whatever plans they had prior just to meet them. And texting game/personality matters, if you text like amnesia it’s game over.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Johanjohan, Myth and 1 other person
Legit

Most girls don’t wanna just be pumped and dumped (unless famous usually) contray to what people believe on here.

The girls that normally sleep around a lot on tinder aren’t even staceys they are usually mtb with low self esteem also

When girls see a really good looking guy and all he talks about is sex , and he wants to meet up at his house, they know straight off the bat the guy just wants to pump and dump. They might entertain it on messages for fun but that’s about it
She legit picked short term fun on tinder message amnesia posted

• +1
Cope women seeing an actual gl man on old is like a legit unicorn, rest assured they’re ditching whatever plans they had prior just to meet them. And texting game/personality matters, if you text like amnesia it’s game over.
Yes and you don't know anything about It because you never could actually set up plans with women Who Lust for you
Even if they simp hard they still make an excuse and don't meet for whatever reason

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
I still use the exact same photos as I did 3 years ago when I make new OLD accounts, but I am getting far fewer matches, messages, likes and far less girls are willing to meet-up.

OLD is dead tbh. Dying apps.

Social-circle game and slaying drunk/high sluts at parties/clubs are the only 2 ways now.
Not dying. its prob your elo.

Yes and you don't know anything about It because you never could actually set up plans with women Who Lust for you
Even if they simp hard they still make an excuse and don't meet for whatever reason
lol bro if everyone saw the experiments I did at least a quarter of this forum would rope knowing it’s all looks. Even I as a blackpilled prophet was still shaken to the core

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Bdh, Deleted member 24459 and 2 others
It's over for the entire forum when Amnesia has 1/8 ratio and can't get laid. Absolutely brutal.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 24789
Wtf u're literally a chad. Over

It's over for the entire forum when Amnesia has 1/8 ratio and can't get laid. Absolutely brutal.
He looks like IA , girls notice it but hes still Chad
Weird

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
years of "chad could tell women he's a pedo and still slay" and now game matters?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Amnesia, ROTTING and 2 others
lol bro if everyone saw the experiments I did at least a quarter of this forum would rope knowing it’s all looks. Even I as a blackpilled prophet was still shaken to the core
Think most of us already know how brutal it is. Amnesia mogs 99% of the forum to pluto and he can't get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 24789
years of "chad could tell women he's a pedo and still slay" and now game matters?
Yes game matters, if you’re autistic with your banter (talking real life here) and can’t make women laugh you have some learning to do

If you read his answer to that girl, it comes as aggressive, "Im the one verified here"...

Think most of us already know how brutal it is. Amnesia mogs 99% of the forum to pluto and he can't get laid.
I’ll post a thread in reply to this thread. The problem here is not the women but most likely how he looks and what he portrays.

Women do not ghost if they are interested

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
You still didn't understand what i said. Texts don't matter
Watch how many of them actually go to the date
You're not a prophet you're a disciple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
I’ll post a thread in reply to this thread. The problem here is not the women but most likely how he looks and what he portrays.

amnesia game is just awkward/normie tier
people here act like he's incredibly autistic in his interactions, but it's just too safe and formulaic

you think it's non NT pics?

Brutal si même un chad doit fraud des pics insta

You still didn't understand what i said. Texts don't matter
Watch how many of them actually go to the date
You're not a prophet you're a disciple
lol you’re in for a surprise. Looks >>> all as long as you’re not a retard

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
I think the golden days to fuck were around the pandemic and everyone got or is getting a LTR already and staying that way.

Maybe you need text game, tease and whatnot, and often times they are there just for validation, not to fuck.
I think that’s a big part of it. My text and communication game sucks, and girls can probably smell my non-NT through the screen

Not dying. its prob your elo.

everyone gets the same non-existent results with my pics.

with my looks you are truecel on OLD

lol you’re in for a surprise. Looks >>> all as long as you’re not a retard
what are you even saying?? brain damaged ethnic. you have 0 reading comprehension

what are you even saying?? brain damaged ethnic. you have 0 reading comprehension
It is what it is Chads slay and uglies like you rot like the losers they are

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and Johanjohan
you're dumb
chad gets ghosted because the same HTB is talking with other 30 chads and she gets bored and ltr an oofie doofie from her social circle
retard

• +1
you're dumb
chad gets ghosted because the same HTB is talking with other 30 chads and she gets bored and ltr an oofie doofie from her social circle
retard
It is what it is. Turns out you’re not blackpilled after all, it’s good tho for your own mental health

• +1
Fucking Brown retard
That's why this forum Needed to be whites only
You Browns Just don't have the required iq
You think that an HTB Is simping for you and that Means she'll actually follow through and meet you
This only happens with low tier girls you have to work It with top tier girls Who have many chads in her dms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Amnesia, ROTTING and 1 other person
It is what it is. Turns out you’re not blackpilled after all, it’s good tho for your own mental health
I was making maherfishes before you were Born Little Brown retard

Fucking Brown retard
That's why this forum Needed to be whites only
You Browns Just don't have the required iq
You think that an HTB Is simping for you and that Means she'll actually follow through and meet you
This only happens with low tier girls you have to work It with top tier girls Who have many chads in her dms
all I read is I’m ugly and I can’t fathom the experience of a gl man. You rn:feelswhy:

• +1
online dating is crisick maher eriksen only bro

all I read is I’m ugly and I can’t fathom the experience of a gl man. You rn:feelswhy:
online dating is crisick maher eriksen only bro
whatever makes you sleep at night retards
i probably met better looking girls off online dating than all of you combined
i know very well how it works and girls simping for you don't mean ANYTHING it's just that the maximum experience you have is the chat screen

everyone gets the same non-existent results with my pics.

with my looks you are truecel on OLD

No social pics, No ppl having good time with you, no group photo.
The pics may get you higher "PSL" rating but not on tinder.

View attachment 2273096View attachment 2273099

No social pics, No ppl having good time with you, no group photo.
The pics may get you higher "PSL" rating but not on tinder.
I've used a lot of group photos on tinder before and they don't perform well.

Frauding slightly higher PSL through angles/lightning always gave me better results than group pics where you look slightly lower PSL.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
your threads are always funny as fuck, make more threads

I've used a lot of group photos on tinder before and they don't perform well.

Frauding slightly higher PSL through angles/lightning always gave me better results than group pics where you look slightly lower PSL.
in those pics, had girls smiling/having good time and also u smiling? also, need to reset elo b4 trying everytime. or meaningless. elo goes down, not up is a good way.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You just don't have "it"

• +1
in those pics, had girls smiling/having good time and also u smiling? also, need to reset elo b4 trying everytime. or meaningless. elo goes down, not up is a good way.
i mean in the end this is all cope.

i literally get told on dates that I am uglier than my dating profile, so making my dating profile better will just make that problem even worse.

U can't picture-max fraud ur way out of dating. over for subHTN tbh, cant expect results from OLD unless ur dropping standards to LTB or worse

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and robtical
I can believe it. Tinder girls are difficult as fuck (I arguably mog many people here too in that I got 200 matches on day one, so I can safely say that). Also, a lot of girls seem very interested at first and even often send heart-eyes emojis, but then act totally disinterested after just a few messages or don’t message at all. Women are bipolar as fuck. It’s either NT-pill or women-are-bipolar pill
People are probably gonna say this is a cope but I think it’s the fact that a lot of men here play it safe on tinder. Everytime @Amnesia posts a screenshot of how he texts these hoes he doesn’t understand how good looking he is and he is texting like an oofy doofy. If she gives you an answer you aren’t happy with text her “that was a shit answer”. In my experience women engage more with that cause all of the men in their inbox are borderline begging for a date so they feel like they are above the guy. Also just talk about what you want to talk about. If you ask for the snap too soon you seem desperate and they like feeling the two of you are doing something out of the ordinary by going on a date.

If the women know you try and take all of your matches on a date they feel like whores which isn’t optimal.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Silver, Enfant terrible and 4 others

What do you respond after that message?

If the women know you try and take all of your matches on a date they feel like whores which isn’t optimal.
gotta make them feel like they're special and not a whore (they are). but it doesnt mean ur simping for them. as in you gotta be like you got standards, and she meets those standards, and thats why ur asking them out.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger

Last edited:
My boy, @Amnesia these are the rules of the game. You are just a random goodlooking stranger from the internet. Women are very risk averse, they prefer to choose the mediocre weak HTN that is hitting on her like a loser for weeks than risking meeting an imposing Chad from OLD (it's not NT). Yes, the find you attractive, yes, you made out with them, but when a few hours pass and they think it coldly, they think "I have no reasons to see him, this feels weird, I'm not accustomed to this", and they ghost you despite finding you hot.

This is the eternal curse of the goodlooking man without a quality social circle or mogger Instagram, you are not even playing the game, you are a ghost, they don't even consider you real.

You my fellow slayers, you have to accept that today's in 2023 cold approach and OLD are NOT META. What's META? Social circle, parties, acquaintances, Instagram, social events...

It hurts me breaking your dreams of getting at will the hot girls that are your looksmatch, but if you are Chadlite-Chad SMV, you will NEVER meet your match from cold approach or OLD unless extremely lucky.

Don't listen to the poor fools that tell you other reasons of your failure, you know as well as me why we can't get the best of the best women @Amnesia

Good luck.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer and Amnesia
Been on 1 week, maxed out likes in half a day

I've been VERY selective on who I swipe right on, currently have 80 matches

Of these 80 2 sent a message first

only 15 ever responded to my initial message, and like I said it's been a week.

Out of these 15 I got 10 snaps

of these 10 girls I have talked with on snap all have made some excuse why they are busy to hang

So in other words 1 week on Tinder and zero slays off it, not even 1 meetup

Brutal

More details:

One girl (18 white cute) said she wanted to fuck all night on Tinder, we start talking over snap the first night she said she was too tired but tomorrow, then tomorrow she said I can come over late cause shes hanging with friends atm then late came and she said her mom wont let her out so tomorrow will work TOMORROW again comes she said she started her period but is still DTF and just now she said sorry my cramps are too bad and she can't

Another girl over Tinder said she was down "anytime" to come over to netflix and chill but then over snapo we talk and she said she can come over tonight, and asks if I have any roomates and I say no. She is like "not even one?" I say no and she ghosts. I even said it's totally cool to meet at a public place first but ghosted

Another girl, again, showed extreme interest saying I am fine af and she'd be down to hangout. We make plans that night and then the night comes and I am left on delivered. The next day she apologizes, says she got really high but that Tonight works. And the same thing happens, left on delivered
Fuck. Even chad is struggling. Wtf is this BS.

Chad struggles on Tinder, while I, STRONG LTN @Artemis, rejected by all MTBs on Tinder...

DO HER:
A0

Unfortunately, I am not getting Validation as many users pointed out... I am doomed to fuck these:

A1
A2
A4

All for 200 Euro per hour :feelsbadman:

DAMN YOU, CHADs! Living your life to the fullest... While i cannot even cum into a Low Tier Becky Tinder slut... have to cum into HTBs and Stacies, no validation :feelsbadman:

Considering average 2-digit IQ here: "/s"

Last edited: