My new girl is my ex in blackface

try2beme

try2beme

70% Brazilian 10% Med 10% African
they got the same exact face just a different race variant and they have the same personality, voice and text the same. I am so cooked. They even say the same shit

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE and scrunchables
Wym blackface

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Black Ink Crew Wow GIF by VH1

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, try2beme and PrinceofDarkness
they got the same exact face just a different race variant and they have the same personality, voice and text the same. I am so cooked. They even say the same shit
Downgraded though. Went from white bread to burnt toast

• Hmm...
Chad doesnt care about dating a big booty mutt. Stop being jealous

Chad doesnt care about dating a big booty mutt. Stop being jealous
If a Chad indulges in Bestiality, this doesn't make Bestiality a good thing, it means he's coping with animals because Stacy is currently locked in a Jewish fat mans basement.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and try2beme
Lol if you dont think all attractive women are the prize outside of this nazi forum
it’s fact that black ppl in general are uglier. It’s just allowed more because of liberalism. I’ve seen more recessed rappers and black actors than white ones. Going for south east or east Asian women if your not East Asian or white I a failo if you’re not htn+. There are trends to certain races and such from phenotypes and their unique cultures.

• JFL
If a Chad indulges in Bestiality, this doesn't make Bestiality a good thing, it means he's coping with animals because Stacy is currently locked in a Jewish fat mans basement.
Ur 99% estrogen of course u only can desire pan faced gooks and drawings of them

I get more white girls than u and i still want the mutt. Speaks volumes
Indulging in the monkey hordes of low value women isn't something to brag about. Sub 5 White Women aren't human either.

• JFL
Indulging in the monkey hordes of low value women isn't something to brag about. Sub 5 White Women aren't human either.
Mutts are beautiful