My oneitis had this pic of herself on Tinder

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
View attachment 2684553

Which basically translates to "I wanna get ravaged by chads and tyrones. Lets see how many cocks i can fit in me". But with me she was a nun. The moment she saw me in person, she was frowning, even with fucking myopia she could still tell i anglefrauded in my pics. Its not fair.

And i was one of the last guys she met on tinder cuz a few weeks later her profile was dead (hopefully cuz i sent her like 10 messages, it'd be embarassing if she saw them). The next guy she met, she probably fucked him in the first 10 minutes simply because he looked so much better by comparison. Brutal, i was just a small stepping stone for chad's sexual success.

Why am i even complaning anyway? My dick would be too small for her, so i wouldnt even feel anything, her pussy is most likely a crater. But its ok, she gonna graduate in spring, then move out to a bigger city, to continue her career as a free prostitute.
Gross

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
View attachment 2684553

Which basically translates to "I wanna get ravaged by chads and tyrones. Lets see how many cocks i can fit in me". But with me she was a nun. The moment she saw me in person, she was frowning, even with fucking myopia she could still tell i anglefrauded in my pics. Its not fair.

And i was one of the last guys she met on tinder cuz a few weeks later her profile was dead (hopefully cuz i sent her like 10 messages, it'd be embarassing if she saw them). The next guy she met, she probably fucked him in the first 10 minutes simply because he looked so much better by comparison. Brutal, i was just a small stepping stone for chad's sexual success.

Why am i even complaning anyway? My dick would be too small for her, so i wouldnt even feel anything, her pussy is most likely a crater. But its ok, she gonna graduate in spring, then move out to a bigger city, to continue her career as a free prostitute.
is she white

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, blonde chad, mayo mogger and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel and InnerVoid
What country is she from

hot af btw

• Love it
Oh... I've got news for you bro...
and when we were sitting, the couple next to us had a dog and it immidiately went to her and started licking her hand

T

heyy ll suck that Pitbull’s cock so fuckimg good instead of mine. Brutal. Sometimes I wish I was a dog.
It is because dogs have a better personality.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, dimorphism, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
and when we were sitting, the couple next to us had a dog and it immidiately went to her and started licking her hand
The dog must have smelt the bitch in her.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, InnerVoid and Nick.Harte
It is because dogs have a better personality.
They become happier after foids suck that dick good, and hence more likely to act like a good doggo. The cycle goes on and on.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
shes fucking the dog bro, sorry

• So Sad