My oneitis keeps removing my comments below her profile pic

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Even though they are just compliments
She hates me at that point that even if I just write below photo "cute" she removes the comment

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, born2shitforced2wipe and Pietrosiek
imagine loving a person who hates you

• +1
Reactions: Heirio, Alt Number 3, RichardSpencel and 11 others
stop contacting her man

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
i think it's time to inject t and move on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe, National Rodgerism, CopeIsReal and 1 other person
Get some self respect dude.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and National Rodgerism
delete her

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, CopeIsReal and LordNorwood
when i had oneitis i didn't even liked her profile pics jfl

Stop dude. She's not in to you, you're just validating her for nothing and making yourself a cuck in her eyes.
Cm8pAemW8AE4936

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Alt Number 3, Roping Subhuman and 2 others
Imagine being this low t, lmao couldnt be me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
She belong to the streets. She's clearly ashamed of knowing you and doesn't take any pride getting valifated by you in front of others. Forget her, she's a divorce rape type

Block the bitch, man.

Stop dude. She's not in to you, you're just validating her for nothing and making yourself a cuck in her eyes.
View attachment 164296
Nah I think she finds me attractive lookswise because she used to call me handsome and cute alot back when we were good
I just made her hate me a bunch cuz of the autistic way I behaved (calling her boyfriend a lucky piece of shit,etc.) and some other fucked up things I did that hurt her

• Hmm...
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
Nah I think she finds me attractive lookswise because she used to call me handsome and cute alot back when we were good
I just made her hate me a bunch cuz of the autistic way I behaved and some other fucked up things I did that hurt her
She's still not in to you. I have liked some girls in the past too, that nowadays I literally find repulsive. And if she likes you, she'll come back for you once you've stopped grooling over her anyways. Have some standards, don't make a fool out of yourself for a girl.

She's still not in to you. I have liked some girls in the past too, that nowadays I literally find repulsive. And if she likes you, she'll come back for you once you've stopped grooling over her anyways. Have some standards, don't make a fool out of yourself for a girl.

XD

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
@DarknLost inject t unironically

Naruto levels of beta.

Just stop bro. have some self respect at least.

whats your story?

Rent free.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and born2shitforced2wipe