My only good feature: eyes

Dimitri159

Dimitri159

Silver
Positive tilt, minimal eyelid exposure, bright green, long slant, medium size. My eyes are the only part of my face that I think are attractive..
D36640FE 70E6 45CA B541 4B5087AD99E3

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
shit eyes no bones

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HitAndRun, looksmaxxerrr, Dimitri159 and 1 other person
He was expecting Jon Kortajarena tier cheekbones
My cheekbones are actually good. My biggest problem is my lower third (not shown on this thread). It’s recessed but the fact that I’m leanmaxxed saves me a little..
C5A543B3 715E 48B8 9EEE 0D6AF3F0496A

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: starvecell, Allornothing, HerpDerpson and 2 others
Bro you are 5'6 and horse faced. Get off this site and go fulfil your destiny of becoming a jockey.

Bro you are 5'6 and horse faced. Get off this site and go fulfil your destiny of becoming a jockey.
I’m 5’7 but what is a jockey

This is the Only Good Eye Area Lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Costcosuperstore, HerpDerpson and 3 others
Shit Undereye Support, Negative Hooding
Cope
Are you blind, he has good under eye support

Keep coping with your depoop eye area you model cum guzzler

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: dehydrated and Snake.0359
Oh well I am half Greek so that probably explains my “horse face” and big nose.
That means your half gay and there's no excuse to twinkmax. But seriously, if your mother isn't Greek, you'd be a good candidate for a DNA test. Suspect she may have some secrets she'd want to to the grave with her.

That means your half gay and there's no excuse to twinkmax. But seriously, if your mother isn't Greek, you'd be a good candidate for a DNA test. Suspect she may have some secrets she'd want to to the grave with her.
I don’t understand, what are you implying about my mother and the dna test? Are you saying Greeks are a mixed race or smthn?

irish potato farmer pheno
I always thought I looked West Virginian.. a skinny hillbilly look with some small trace of inbred genetics in my family line historically but not very recent.

I don’t understand, what are you implying about my mother and the dna test? Are you saying Greeks are a mixed race or smthn?

You don't look remotely Greek is what I'm getting at, there may be milkmanplay.

Wdym? Greeks have long features like me. So what do I look mixed with? I’m only half Greek anyway. My other have is like a mix of various Western European groups.

Not all Greeks are swarthy Turks by the way.. some are pretty white.

Wdym? Greeks have long features like me. I’m only half Greek anyway. My other have is like a mix of various Western European groups.

A sexy man delivers a pizza to your mother when your dad isn't home. Mother was given a vegetarian pizza but she ordered a meatlover. Pizza man offers to be her meatlover. Pizza man gives her more sausage than any pizza could offer.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Dimitri159
A sexy man delivers a pizza to your mother when your dad isn't home. Mother was given a vegetarian pizza when she asked for a meatlover. Pizza man offers to be her meatlover. Pizza man gives her more sausage than any pizza could offer.
I get it but I meant like some of my features do look Greek so idk what you mean by I “don’t look remotely Greek”?

I get it but I meant like some of my features do look Greek so idk what you mean by I “don’t look remotely Greek”?

You don't look Southern European. Get DNA tested my man. Mother may have some questions to answer.

Extraterrestrial
Pretty much Greeks. You just don’t know and probably assume Greeks have some sort of Antonio Banderas look due to Hollywood stereotypes but Greeks are ethnic af..

Pretty much Greeks. You just don’t know and probably assume Greeks have some sort of Antonio Banderas look due to Hollywood stereotypes but Greeks are ethnic af..

I've been to Greece many times. You look like a Scandinavian twink.

So how does that look “extraterrestrial”? I thought Scandinavians were generally attractive people.

So.. you should know that Greeks are ethnic af with long midgaces and huge noses.

So how does that look “extraterrestrial”? I thought Scandinavians were generally attractive people.

You are far from ugly my dude. Get a DNA test though.

uee bro its oveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

The one that has no appeal to women and makes him look like a school shooter?
I said about Eyes, not overall appeal
He literally has the Most Perfect Eye Area in the World Perfect Hunter Eyes

good eye area, but your eyebrows could be better

• +1
Reactions: Dimitri159