My order for fin just got decline

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
My brother made a comment about my receding hairline so first thing I did was order w pack of fin tablets.

Bastards just sent me an email declining my order.

How else do I get a hold of them. I answered all the questions pretty positively. I'm in the UK btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, gr34ter, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
My brother made a comment about my receding hairline so first thing I did was order w pack of fin tablets.

How else do I get a hold of them. I answered all the questions pretty positively. I'm in the UK btw.
use minoxidil if it's only on the first few stages than that's all you need

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Go get a prescription lol dont just order some shit. See a doctor (preferably an online one as its quicker) and get a prescription easily that way

amazon get tropical
It's not on Amazon.

Go get a prescription lol dont just order some shit. See a doctor (preferably an online one as its quicker) and get a prescription easily that way
I'm too high inhib to see doctor. It's clear I'm receding as I don't ever get a fringe anymore.

use minoxidil if it's only on the first few stages than that's all you need
Does this help with receding. I did see that but hadn't done much research into it.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence

you can buy it OTC here
you send me adderall i send you fin

It's not on Amazon.

I'm too high inhib to see doctor. It's clear I'm receding as I don't ever get a fringe anymore.

Does this help with receding. I did see that but hadn't done much research into it.
yeah it does, all fin does is stop the balding, minox grows the hair back

for some people fin gives regrowth too

and some people dont respond to minox at all

• +1
Reactions: cheerio and SecularIslamist

when you come to turkey just bulk buy proscar its hella cheap

you can buy it OTC here
you send me adderall i send you fin
In cucked kingdom you can't even buy that.

I'm not really fussed where I'm at at this stage. I would prefer if it stopped it in it's track right now, rather than grow back. It's not noticeable but anymore and I'm fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
when you come to turkey just bulk buy proscar its hella cheap
Idk if I can trust them. I went to local pharmacy for flu tablets, and 14 year old kid in lab coat trying to sell me anything he can.

homer simpson episode 6 GIF
Arrow GIF
season 2 GIF

Last edited:
Idk if I can trust them. I went to local pharmacy for flu tablets, and 14 year old kid in lab coat trying to sell me anything he can.
Are you afraid of them giving you the wrong pills or are you afraid that they will overcharge you?

Overcharging isn't possible because all the prices are set by government. And you can check the prices online.

It's not on Amazon.

bro wtf are these excuses? just download a god damn app, send a picture of hairline and tell them you want fin. either do that or go bald. your choice

Are you afraid of them giving you the wrong pills or are you afraid that they will overcharge you?

Overcharging isn't possible because all the prices are set by government. And you can check the prices online.
The former. But both are interrelated because I guess they'll just sell me whatever pills sell the highest.

Anyway I don't plan to visit Turkey this year maybe next. Will bulk buy and smuggle them back into UK.

bro wtf are these excuses? just download a god damn app, send a picture of hairline and tell them you want fin. either do that or go bald. your choice
Bruh doesn't work like that here. You have to fill out these forms and register with them your GP/doctor and shit. Some want video consultations booked in too jfl.

The former. But both are interrelated because I guess they'll just sell me whatever pills sell the highest.

Anyway I don't plan to visit Turkey this year maybe next. Will bulk buy and smuggle them back into UK.

Bruh doesn't work like that here. You have to fill out these forms and register with them your GP/doctor and shit. Some want video consultations booked in too jfl.
You sure there are no telemedicine services? I'm pretty sure they exist

• Hmm...

skinorac.com
alldaychemist.com
highstreetpharma.com

Takes 2-3 weeks to arrive, but it's dirt cheap. Buy 5 mg and split them in 4. It's ridiculously cheap! Buy years of supply almost for pennies.

• +1