My parents are clueless low iq subhuman animals

D

Deleted member 31497

Solstice
which means im probably retarded like them myself.

So im selling all my old consoles right i find my dusty ass Ps4 slim and im tryna sell it on facebook marketplace.

My mom asks me how im much selling it for and i say 120$ and this retard thinks its worth 200$+. Yes. IN 2023. She thinks it worth the same as it's online price on Best Buy which is like 300$.

Retarded clueless subhuman trying to lecture me despite not knowing shit. Fucking exterminate my bloodline for being low iq idiots and gas me too

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, deadmanwalking, hardestmfintheroom and 7 others
@Kamui @lunin7

So im selling all my old consoles right i find my dusty ass Ps4 slim and im tryna sell it on facebook marketplace.

My mom asks me how im much selling it for and i say 120$ and this retard thinks its worth 200$+. Yes. IN 2023. She thinks it worth the same as it's online price on Best Buy which is like 300$.

Retarded clueless subhuman trying to lecture me despite not knowing shit. Fucking exterminate my bloodline for being low iq idiots and gas me too
I feel ya. Mine still think that one day I'll get married. JFL at these retards.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, hardestmfintheroom, lowiqNormie and 2 others
Don’t talk about your parents like this you fucking nigger, have some respect. If I was your father I would have already stabbed you to death for being on an Incel forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Deleted member 31497, hardestmfintheroom and 8 others

Don’t reproduce then.

Is that your parents in ur avi

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
She’s your mom bro relax 💀

Don’t talk about your parents like this you fucking nigger, have some respect. If I was your father I would have already stabbed you to death for being on an Incel forum
if they are are retarded, they are retarded.Period buddy.No need to get emotional about that.Also, JFL at stabbing your offspring for being on an inkwell forum as if it was his fault for being a genetic defect.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Deleted member 31497
PS4 is not that old though-

Oh.

Aging Metal Gear GIF by Yukster

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
bro arent you like 40? and you live with your parents? :feelskek:

• Love it
I live a similar situation im done arguing with them they are born low iq and you wont be able to change them for sure just agree at everything they say but do what u wan to do

• +1
She’s your mom bro relax 💀
Nah u right im an emotional subhuman retard. Im the 1 who never shouldve been born my parents are ok.