My parents are trying to kick me out of the house calling me a "bum" what do I do, I have nothing.

eat, neet, sleep

I don’t believe you. You wouldn’t even be able to type intelligible sentences
btw im mirin your pfp. Thats the first person ive seen that actually looks good with a neckbeard lol

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
thats what I was told
Damn, mirin your high functionality despite having an IQ lower than 99.96% of people

btw im mirin your pfp. Thats the first person ive seen that actually looks good with a neckbeard lol
He’s not that good looking normally. He used faceapp or something

Damn, mirin your high functionality despite having an IQ lower than 99.96% of people

He’s not that good looking normally. He used faceapp or something
ok well I probably dont have a low IQ then?

ok well I probably dont have a low IQ then?
Well idk did you actually take an IQ test or you pulled out that number out of your ass?

<50 IQ is super rare. 99.96 percentile dumbest people

Well idk did you actually take an IQ test or you pulled out that number out of your ass?

<50 IQ is super rare. 99.96 percentile dumbest people
hahaha no I guessed

hahaha no I guessed
Most people fall between 80 and 120 so I even doubt you’re lower than 80

Anyway your parents are kind of jerks for kicking you out. But maybe if u finished school they’d let you stay

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
Most people fall between 80 and 120 so I even doubt you’re lower than 80

Anyway your parents are kind of jerks for kicking you out. But maybe if u finished school they’d let you stay
I dont wanna end up being a homeless crack addict lol they are setting me up for failure

I dont wanna end up being a homeless crack addict lol they are setting me up for failure
why dont you get a job? You are just doing nothing, not even in education lol. go back to school or something. you are only 18, its not over. Im also sure there are some foundation courses at colleges you could do, but I would just go back into high school or smth

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, jaw_is_law and Moldovancel
why dont you get a job? You are just doing nothing, not even in education lol. go back to school or something. you are only 18, its not over. Im also sure there are some foundation courses at colleges you could do, but I would just go back into high school or smth
I wanna NEET

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
lol you are fucking soy cuck married to awasian:soy::soy::soy:
Lol, you're a faggot b*tch boy who spends too much time on the internet and gets his world view from looking at memes.

Boy I'd rape your mother right in front of you and you'd do nothing about it except watch while sounding off with a good old sir sandwich.

"Sir! I love it. I love it, sir!!

That's what you'd say.

Try stepping out of her basement sometimes. Experience a little unfiltered nonsynthetic reality. Or not. Just continue to bark sh*t at people via the information superhighway. People you know would cause you to look down at the ground if you walked past them on a sidewalk.

Lol, you're a faggot b*tch boy who spends too much time on the internet and gets his world view from looking at memes.

Boy I'd rape your mother right in front of you and you'd do nothing about it except watch while sounding off with a good old sir sandwich.

That's what you'd say.

Try stepping out of her basement sometimes. Experience a little unfiltered nonsynthetic reality. Or not. Just continue to bark sh*t at people via the information superhighway. People you know would cause you to look down at the ground if you walked past them on a sidewalk.
thats a little bit to harsh dont you think?

you know I think they just want me to get a job, I dont think they actually wanna kick me out
Yeah, they do. I hope my advice made you feel better. If you didn't know you had leverage. Still though they're probably right. A man can never really be too happy living under his parents' roof. Trust me, it's much better to live poor by yourself than under a rich parents' roof.

18 can be one of the most difficult years in an American man's life. It certainly was for me.

That's what you'd say.

hahaha jk man relax, jfl if u think u can rape someone with that body tho:lul:

hahaha jk man relax, jfl if u think u can rape someone with that body tho:lul:
Oh you better believe I could. Don't act like your momma hasn't been raped by much skinnier dudes than me while you cowered under your bed. You know, all them different guys you referred to as "step dad".

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
i would work two part time gigs day and night

save up for a car to sleep in then work for a degree

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
they are saying "you need a get a job" and they are trying to get me out of the house. I have no money and I dont own a car or even have a High school degree because I dropped out of high school. I think I might end up a homeless crack addict if I get kicked out the house what do I do?
Seduce Stacy and live off her

they are saying "you need a get a job" and they are trying to get me out of the house.
Print a soyjak image, and show it to them whenever they mention you need to get a job...
216.jpg

buy a tent, get a job for a while then start drug dealing