My parents bought my foid cousin dior makeup for existing today.

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
20231028 201405

JFL at this clown world. I live in the same house with my cousin and her family which i dont mind because its a very mogger modern house and each family has 1 half for ourselves. Let me get to my point

My cucked parents bought her a dior eyeshadow and blush for "good grades :soy: ". I HAVE BETTER GRADES THAN HER. AND THAT SHIT COSTED AT LEAST 100 JEWROS.

Mind you this is all happening in slums of Zagreb. My parents work in germany because wages here are Mumbai slum tier for non-STEMcels.

AND THEY JUST RANDOMLY DECIDE TO SPEND 100 JEWROS ON MAKEUP FOR NO REASON. I GOT NOTHING AND I HAVE STRAIGHT As IN YEAR 2 OF HIGHSCHOOL WHILE MY COUSIN HAS MAINLY Bs IN YEAR 1

THE WORST THING? MY COUSIN HAS EXACT SAME FAILOS AS ME.

JUST BE FOID IS LAW.

JFL.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, aotfan456, Lmao and 9 others
ask for money for a prostitute

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
That’s brutal, bhai. You should be getting even more expensive gifts because you’re doing even better than her academically. Female privilege is real.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, aspiringexcel and fjeiru
They're trying to make her attractive for chad

• JFL
Or simply pay your cousin
Would rather die than fuck someone with negative canthal tilt
And she’d be even hotter due to the makeup 😮
Makes her look worse JFL. She has sub-nigger IQ and cant even put foundation properly so she has visible acne with full face of makeup
That’s brutal, bhai. You should be getting even more expensive gifts because you’re doing even better than her academically. Female privilege is real.
Its not even about expensive gifts, its that i got NOTHING.
They're trying to make her attractive for chad
JFL

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ulose22, TsarTsar444 and Michael Myers
Its very wierd how common is for balkan oldcels to waste turbo money on something while having Zimbabwe tier wages

• So Sad
Its very wierd how common is for balkan oldcels to waste turbo money on something while having Zimbabwe tier wages
My family is upper middle class but shit like this is unfathomable. No normal family in western jewrope let alone ZAGREB does shit like this.

Minimum wage here is i think 500 jewros and my retarded parents decided to splurge 1/5 of that on retarded items

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
My family is upper middle class but shit like this is unfathomable. No normal family in western jewrope let alone ZAGREB does shit like this.

Minimum wage here is i think 500 jewros and my retarded parents decided to splurge 1/5 of that on retarded items
They are mittleuropamaxing tbh

• JFL
jewro jewrope jfl mogger jewmerica foid slums of mumbai gookbhai jewbhai mogged coper smv chang

• JFL