My parents hate me and even tried to kill me

nigtard

nigtard

My dad used to beat me every day.He almost killed me before by beating me with a steel chair.

My mother never stopped him and even used to encourage him by telling him whenever I misbehaved.I used to cope by saying that that was his way of showing love but he has never laid a finger on my siblings.The only reason he stopped was because I almost died before and my schoolteachers could see my scars.

Nowadays they act like nothing ever happened, my dad just acts neglectful and says that he regrets not killing me and my mom just calls me a disappointment.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, thecel, Ricky212 and 3 others
Infanticide is pretty normal in the animal kingdom man. You have to find a way to get over it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, atlantean, PickleTheSlayer and 3 others
That really sucks, bhai. No wonder you talk down on yourself like that. I hope you can heal from the past. Stay strong my bhai. 🥰

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 13626, Ricky212 and 2 others
That really sucks, bhai. No wonder you talk down on yourself like that. I hope you can heal from the past. Stay strong my bhai. 🥰
Hopefully I can move out next year but my dad doesn't want me moving away for university

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Hopefully I can move out next year but my dad doesn't want me moving away for university
I hope you can move out whenever you want to. If you are able to afford it, you should do it. Otherwise try to bear it and be patient. May God make it easier for you.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
You deserve it

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SADA and thecel
Infanticide is pretty normal in the animal kingdom man. You have to find a way to get over it.
He should just have a shower and get a haircut and stop crying like a baby and pull himself up from his bootstraps and play with the cards he's been dealt

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and atlantean
Vandalize their graves when they’re gone or go to a witch and curse them so they see shadow beings , have bad luck and nightmares n shit

Dead srs. Ur parents are legit worse than animals. Muh loving god muh earth is a school for our souls muh muh lessons. When a family of dogs would have cared for you better than these “humans”

Hope u get better bro

My dad used to beat me every day.He almost killed me before by beating me with a steel chair.

My mother never stopped him and even used to encourage him by telling him whenever I misbehaved.I used to cope by saying that that was his way of showing love but he has never laid a finger on my siblings.The only reason he stopped was because I almost died before and my schoolteachers could see my scars.

Nowadays they act like nothing ever happened, my dad just acts neglectful and says that he regrets not killing me and my mom just calls me a disappointment.
Just beat your bitch ass dad up. Fuck that nigga up.