My parents rated PSL Gods.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Koinophobia
I showed my parents pictures and videos of Francisco Lachowski, Sean O'Pry, and David Gandy and told them to say which looked best.

My mothers assessment.
Gandy: Saggy hooding that detracts from his eyelashes as well as alopecia in eyebrows, but other than that looks good aesthetically but low appeal.
O'Pry: Looks pretty good aesthetically but slightly generic look so low appeal,, and she said his eyes were slightly unappealing as well.
Lachowski: Looks best by a large margin. Attractive face and looks more interesting and alive as opposed to O'Pry. High appeal.

My dads assessment.
Gandy: He looks ethnic (JFL).
O'Pry: Looks a bit weak and has very weird eyes but better than Gandy, also exclaimed "That guy?!" when I said he is the highest paid model.
Lachowski: Looks better than the two other guys by quite a lot, good face.
Cavill: My dad insisted as an honorable mention that Henry Cavill looks better than all of those guys combined.

Winner: Lachowski from both, and also Cavill ig but he wasn't part of the competition.

TL;DR: Prime Chico mogs prime O'Pry and prime Gandy according to both my parents, my mother said all of them looked aesthetically good but only Chico had any sort of appeal.

Ask your parents to rate PSL Gods as well and tag me in the threads.

Also suggest three more PSL Gods if you want me to make a part two.

@LiteralCaucasian @StrangerDanger @cutie @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @luljankybo @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @MoggerChad @Bashan @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @ReadBooksEveryday @5.5psl @8PSLcel @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @Octillionaire @David Rothschild @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @cantsleep @Iasacrko @NFA PB @rand anon @User49 @StacySlayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Jungcuck, justinzayn and 24 others
Another day another harmony pill

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Zeruel, Vain786 and 5 others
I showed my parents pictures and videos of Francisco Lachowski, Sean O'Pry, and David Gandy and told them to say which looked best.

My mothers assessment.
Gandy: Saggy hooding that detracts from his eyelashes as well as alopecia in eyebrows, but other than that looks good aesthetically but low appeal.
O'Pry: Looks pretty good aesthetically but slightly generic look so low appeal,, and she said his eyes were slightly unappealing as well.
Lachowski: Looks best by a large margin. Attractive face and looks more interesting and alive as opposed to O'Pry. High appeal.

My dads assessment.
O'Pry: Looks a bit weak and has very weird eyes but better than Gandy, also exclaimed "That guy?!" when I said he is the highest paid model.
Cavill: My dad insisted as an honorable mention that Henry Cavill looks better than all of those guys combined.

Winner: Lachowski from both, and also Cavill ig but he wasn't part of the competition.

TL;DR: Prime Chico mogs prime O'Pry and prime Gandy according to both my parents, my mother said all of them looked aesthetically good but only Chico had any sort of appeal.

@LiteralCaucasian @StrangerDanger @cutie @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @luljankybo @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @MoggerChad @Bashan @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @ReadBooksEveryday @5.5psl @8PSLcel @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @Octillionaire @David Rothschild @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @cantsleep @Iasacrko @NFA PB @rand anon @User49 @StacySlayer
Salludon

My mothers assessment.

My dads assessment.

I asked to rate between O'Pry and Gandy, a few women in the age range 20-50.

All said O'Pry > Gandy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, rand anon and HarrierDuBois
PSLfaggots on suicide watch

How can you cope when a betacuck dad and a whore of a mother think opry and ghandy are unappealing ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: camlokodri, Deleted member 25667, Sub0 and 14 others
Every highschool has a dude that mogs Gandy, jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 19453
Very NT of you to show your parents pictures of male models.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gastqa_, GetShrekt, Deleted member 25667 and 2 others
What pics you showed?

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
JFL I once did this autism too
I showed my mom that dude... I forgot his name now. Right it was Matthew Noszka
She said he looks good and young for his age

My mom does not give a fuck about these PSL narcies altho if I showed her gandy she might say he's handsome. Def will not think O'Pry is handsome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Zeruel, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
I asked to rate between O'Pry and Gandy, a few women in the age range 20-50.

All said O'Pry > Gandy.
They also preferred O'Pry over Gandy, but Chico over O'pry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 16275, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Stop showing looksmaxxing shit to your parents, I talked about heightmaxxing too much with mine and now they think I'm autistic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, House Lannister, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
What pics you showed?
Just googled all of them and took first couple of pics that came up for the pics. Then I showed some PSL edits so they could see them in motion. Tried to not cherrypick.

PM.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Male models are the definition of male gaze

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

My mothers assessment.

My dads assessment.

Who cares gandy mogs and my mum and my aunt like him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, rand anon, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and HarrierDuBois

My mothers assessment.

My dads assessment.

Suggestions: Matt Lemond, Jon Kortajarena, Ian Somerhalder

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HarrierDuBois

:love::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• +1
Cavillbros we are so back

• Woah

How can you cope when a betacuck dad and a whore of a mother think opry and ghandy are unappealing ?
Jesus Christ man chill tf out or I'm not tagging you in the next thread. But tbh hooded eyes are biggest meme.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and NFA PB
Also these type of anecdotes don’t mean shit

such a low iq way to draw conclusions about beauty

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut

Funny GIF

My mothers assessment.

My dads assessment.

i would never ask my parents this shit its over if you're this far gone

• JFL
Very NT of you to show your parents pictures of male models.
They know I have obsessed with looks since way before I found out about the blackpill.

Also these type of anecdotes don’t mean shit

such a low iq way to draw conclusions about beauty
Of course they do not reflect reality to a 1:1 ratio but it's interesting hearing what people who are not fully invested in measuring aspie ratios thinks.

Jesus Christ man chill tf out or I'm not tagging you in the next thread. But tbh hooded eyes are biggest meme.
nigga who you think you talking you talking to? your gf? get btfo

IDGAF if you dont tag me anymore

NIGGA really asked me to chill tf out on autistis.org

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Hmm...
Brooo wtfff you left out delon
He's an old school actor they'll know him for sure too

• +1
Anstrum and abettermii and a few of the other popular users
Suggestions: Matt Lemond, Jon Kortajarena, Ian Somerhalder
I am probably gonna do one with just blackpill chads. Amnesia, Orb, and Abettermii. Maybe Salludon but since he is practically Gandy with T50's I think we already know the answer.

Who cares gandy mogs and my mum and my aunt like him
Then make your own thread fuckface.

Cavillbros we are so back
He is definitely very wide appeal.

nigga who you think you talking you talking to? your gf? get btfo

IDGAF if you dont tag me anymore

NIGGA really asked me to chill tf out on autistis.org

Cracking Up Lol GIF
You treat me worse than I treat @aBetterMii ffs.

i would never ask my parents this shit its over if you're this far gone
I have been doing shit like this kind of shit before blackpill tbh, not even weird at this point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 23218 and NFA PB
Brooo wtfff you left out delon
He's an old school actor they'll know him for sure too
As I said I might make a part 2 with other guys. Either PSL Gods or blackpill chads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
I am probably gonna do one with just blackpill chads. Amnesia, Orb, and Abettermii. Maybe Salludon but since he is practically Gandy with T50's I think we already know the answer.

I have been doing shit like this kind of shit before blackpill tbh, not even weird at this point.
ill chill bro

• +1

@aBetterMii is a blackpill chad but not @Anstrum95 ? I feel they are close

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
You should’ve asked them to rate Delon and watch how the ‘PSL Gods’ disappear.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
anstrum mogs that larping bitch to oblivion

You should’ve asked them to rate Delon and watch how the ‘PSL Gods’ disappear.
I will ask them about other PSL Gods too. Also other people I have asked rated him between 8-9/10 so he is very attractive to normal people as well not only PSL aspies.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Appreciate it.

I feel anstrum is close but @aBetterMii is stylemaxxed with chains tattoos but anstrum dresses like a 5th grader

I feel anstrum is close but @aBetterMii is stylemaxxed with chains tattoos but anstrum dresses like a 5th grader
@aBetterMii has wider appeal with more neutral pheno. @Anstrum95 has better niche appeal towards asian girls but less for others.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Your mother would say that your father is more beautiful than these guys

@aBetterMii has wider appeal with more neutral pheno. @Anstrum95 has better niche appeal towards asian girls but less for others.
anstrum will die anm incel tho sadly

• So Sad
Your mother would say that your father is more beautiful than these guys
No she roasted his looks in comparison to those guys.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 23218
How will Gandy and his MOGmobile cope?
F475A885 C474 426B B449 313A15AABE39
536FA42E 96F0 4192 A8FF 6AEE213C5CD6

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Deleted member 25667, Sub0 and 3 others
He must give the car over to Chico and enter his own heaven, times change.
Jfl David Jew Nose Gandy insecure about chico cucking him in b4 he blocks chico on ig just like he blocked some users here for dming him on how it’s over 😹😹😹🤙

• JFL
  • +1