My plan is to get 1000 rejections from females

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

Brutality
To approach 1000 girls and get 1000 rejections at my best performance in looks. i feel like this will make the most low inhib and angry man in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
To approach 1000 girls and get 1000 rejections at my best performance in looks. i feel like this will make the most low inhib and angry man in the world
based

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN
like charles bronson i will bend the steel bar. that is how angry he was he bent a fucking steel bar. remember andrenaline can have females picking up cars imagine for a big guy like me

bro i already have the mentality that i am the most hated man in the world and it fuels me and makes me stronger in my training. now imagine if i approach all these females and proved i am actually the most hated man in the entire history of the world. dude..... i will just fucking become hulk

i thank u for putting idea of approaching girls in my mind. it is great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
bro i already have the mentality that i am the most hated man in the world and it fuels me and makes me stronger in my training. now imagine if i approach all these females and proved i am actually the most hated man in the entire history of the world. dude..... i will just fucking become hulk

i thank u for putting idea of approaching girls in my mind. it is great
What do you train?