My posture is dogshit

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Gaining muscle so quick make me have a sore back 24/7 and my posture is shit what can i do

Gaining muscle so quick make me have a sore back 24/7 and my posture is shit what can i do
Gotta do stretches before you lift. You probably have muscle imbalance some where as well. Work abs they help you with posture. Make sure to do plenty of posterior deltoid exercises like bent over dumbbell flies, cable work, etc. Also add suppinated and pronated rows to your back day. Maybe mix up high rep/med weight & low rep/high weight.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Gotta do stretches before you lift. You probably have muscle imbalance some where as well. Work abs they help you with posture. Make sure to do plenty of posterior deltoid exercises like bent over dumbbell flies, cable work, etc. Also add suppinated and pronated rows to your back day. Maybe mix up high rep/med weight & low rep/high weight.
Awesome thxs, i aso think i might have scholiosis

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and TechnoBoss
do the exercises for it tbh

• +1
BBC (BIG BOLIVIAN COCK)

• Love it
And they say lifting weights isn’t gay

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Awesome thxs, i aso think i might have scholiosis
No problem. Do you lean to one side when you sit down? Or do you always end up maybe crossing one leg/putting one leg up on your chair? Tell tale signs of scoliosis. Take note of how you sit down in your PC chair. If you really think you have scoliosis, definitely go to a doc and have them look. It's a simple test if you bend over they literally just feel your spine for curvature. It can exaggerate muscle imbalances even more than is natural so definitely ideal to fix that.

• +1
No problem. Do you lean to one side when you sit down? Or do you always end up maybe crossing one leg/putting one leg up on your chair? Tell tale signs of scoliosis. Take note of how you sit down in your PC chair. If you really think you have scoliosis, definitely go to a doc and have them look. It's a simple test if you bend over they literally just feel your spine for curvature. It can exaggerate muscle imbalances even more than is natural so definitely ideal to fix that.
Daamn didnt know that, i dont do that stuff to be honest but i will be more aware of symptoms

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Im sure i could kill you with my bare hands
Sure Buddy. These kind of delusions get you killed in the real world. But sure keep doing silly movements in the mirror to pose for other men it totally isn’t gay.

• +1