my punching power definitely increased

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
I was smashing the bag today, and I could feel my shots drilling through the bag. They made louder pops than usual. I think I can ko a dude if i land my shots right. I am becoming the ultimate fighting machine.

You’ll never be anything in the MMA scene

gg

Last edited:
I was smashing the bag today, and I could feel my shots drilling through the bag. They made louder pops than usual. I think I can ko a dude if i land my shots right. I am becoming the ultimate fighting machine.

• JFL
Reactions: vrilmaxxer
Remember, technique comes first, then bring up speed. If you do that then the power is already in the bag. Connor mcgregor quote from TUF

Remember, technique comes first, then bring up speed. If you do that then the power is already in the bag. Connor mcgregor quote from TUF
true, i'll study mcgregor tapes later. I just the right torque and spin and bam lights out for my opponent.

going to start boxing and ascend like @Bojack and @Bonesbonesbonesbone
You’re young so you can get good he’s 28 and is beginning his physical decline

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld
You’re young so you can get good he’s 28 and is beginning his physical decline
he needs to ascend before jenna gets married @Bojack

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
he needs to ascend before jenna gets married @Bojack
Fuark I will become famous via boxing/mma then jenna will have no choice but to take notice of me

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
Fuark I will become famous via boxing/mma then jenna will have no choice but to take notice of me
she wants a skinny brah that is into rock music

she wants a skinny brah that is into rock music
wtf why would she want that kind of guy ? I guess it makes sense sort of though. I have seen pics of her sister and she was with some random stoner dude

wtf why would she want that kind of guy ? I guess it makes sense sort of though. I have seen pics of her sister and she was with some random stoner dude
she aint at the point in her life where she wants a muscular man with hairy chest and hairy body yet

Why do it for her bruh? Do it for yourself dude. Dick enlargmenet and overall looksmaxxing sure but a boxing career for a girl? Lol what

she aint at the point in her life where she wants a muscular man with hairy chest and hairy body yet
She’s ready for that fucking tbh

Why do it for her bruh? Do it for yourself dude. Dick enlargmenet and overall looksmaxxing sure but a boxing career for a girl? Lol what
Well, it’s not all about her. I want to ascend to boxing greatness for myself too

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
legit half japanese half mexican off springs
I’m not Japanese nigguh I am Philippine/chinese. But yea they’d be beautiful babies for sure.