My roids just arrived !!!

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Postman recognized my name and delivered it to me despite the wrong address. Fuarkkkkkk fellas it is time for me to finally ascend and live happily ever after, the plan from here is to get to about 10 slays you I feel fulfilled in that aspect then settle down with my oneitis and live happily ever after. So happy today can’t wait to ascend. My needles arrive tomorrow and I’ll do my first injection next Monday. I like having Monday as pin day.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
whats ur stack

muscles are cope

your body won't ascend you bro, don't except anything from it

Postman recognized my name and delivered it to me despite the wrong address. Fuarkkkkkk fellas it is time for me to finally ascend and live happily ever after, the plan from here is to get to about 10 slays you I feel fulfilled in that aspect then settle down with my oneitis and live happily ever after. So happy today can’t wait to ascend. My needles arrive tomorrow and I’ll do my first injection next Monday. I like having Monday as pin day.
Yes, injecting steroids will make all your dreams come true...

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 39
Wrong expectations

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
How can you ascend again? Maybe you have a different idea of what ascending means.
Ascending= getting a girl im happy with, this is literally what happened to me when i did my first cycle aged 18, probably wasnt much to do witht he roids but they didnt hurt. Also JFL at thinking im only roidmaxxing and nothing else, im in the process of maxxing everything about myself in the hope of getting a cute gf, these roids can only help in my ascenion process. Im also aleady in way above average shape so this will be like the cherry on the cake for me.
i will ascend a prove everyone here wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245