My routine to fight the age pill.

reped tbhngl

cope, i plan on dying young dawg

There are people who dont splash their face with water never at all

I'm using topical GHK-Cu and not injections. Also I need to stop fucking around and buy a Joovv already.
Not many know about the Derminator 2 + AHK-Cu combo so good on you for listing that. One of the better threads I've seen on this forum in awhile.
what product of ghk-cu do you use? which ones are best??

Many men let them selves go after high school or collage. The pizza and the beer takes a toll on them. One day they will realize what happend? They had it all and then nothing? Simply if your typical high school chad skipped the pizza and beer and sat on his couch hungry , he might not be in his self created mess. Here is my routine to fight norwooding and the age pill.

Credits to @SquareChinOrDeath and @benignice. I used there routines and findings in this thread.

Lifestyle for "anti aging".

NO SMOKING, DRINKING, EXCESSIVE SUN EXPOSURE OR DRUGS.

IF (Intermittent Fasting) 16/8 schedule, work up to OMAD. Every month do a three day fast. 10-12% BF is ideal.

Meat based diet. Some veggies and fruits. Sulphoraphane smoothies from Dr. Rhonda Patrick. NO CARBS. NO SUGARS OR CHEAT MEALS.

Lift weights three times a week. HIIT (High Intensity Interval training) for 1 hour.

Sauna immideatily after working out.

Cryotherapy 3 times a week, 6 hours after working out.

Optomize your sleep. Sleep good 7-9 hours everyday. Many ways to optomize sleep.

Meditation and red wine. Keep stress low.

Copper peptide injections.

Supplements you should take, PQQ in a fasted state and/or working out only. Fish Oil, Glucosamine Sulfate,
Multivitamin, Creatine, Astaxanthin and Resveracel. In older age supplemnting NMN and resveratrol is good, stop taking Resveracel at this time.

Stretching and keeping mobiltiy good is important.

Skin care

Morning
-Cleanse
-Vitamin C
-Hyaluronic Acid
-Moisturiser
-Moisturizing SPF 100

Evening
-1st Cleanse
-2nd Cleanse
-Tazartone or Trentinoin (both are great)
-BHA (1x a week, if skin can handle)
-GHK-cu
-Niacinamide
-Moisturiser
-Oil

Vasaline around eyes.

Joovv Red Light Therapy for 20 min.

Everything 3 weeks microneedling with the Derminator 2. Apply Infadolan cream immidiately after. Buy from owndoc.

ROUTINE TO STOP HAIRLOSS

Wake up

Dutasteride.
4mg Cypronolactone Acetate and 70mcg of Ethinylestradiol. Take 2-3 daily.

15 min. scalp massage with scalp massager.

Apply topical Estroil cream. Take a break every two weeks for 2 days and exfoliate scalp and use coconut oil when going to bed.

Make a topical treatment consisting of 60ml of DMSO (WITHOUT ALOE VERA) Alfatradiol 3 ml, Stemoxydine 3 ml(Serioxyl brand),20 mg RU58841 powder, a dab of Retin-A 0.25
500mg Setipiprant, 100mg AHK-Cu and 60mg melatonin. DO NOT STORE DMSO IN PLASTIC.
Take a break from this every 2 weeks for 2 days. During this time exfoliate your scalp the 1st night and sleep with coconut oil for both days.

Mix all in a shot glass and apply to your scalp. Be sure to wash hands carefully and DON'T TOUCH DICK AND BALLAS AFTER USING.
WASH HANDS WELL X2 BEFORE TOUCING YOUR DICK.

NIGHTTIME

-25 min of LLLT on scalp.

-DAILY light microneedling (<0.5mm needles) for increased absorbtion. Wipe off ALL of the blood before topicals.

-Apply some AHK-Cu to scalp immidately after needling.

- A few minutes after apply a PGE2 solvent. Take a small liquid container put inside 40% Castor oil, 60% Nigela Sativa oil and some Setipiprant so you can take about 50-100 Oral daily if you can spare the extra Setipiprant. Drink about 2ml daily.
15% Black Seed Oil, 10% Rosemary Exctract and 5% Sandalore.

-WEEKLY deep needling 2.5mm Anything less than 2mm is cope. You need upper follicles to make contact with lower follicles by destroying the DHT in between and damaging the lower dermis follicles (This is the most importent part in hair regrowth).
Apply LiCl followed by Seti with AHK-Cu followed by the PGE2 topical mix.

-Supplemnts to take. Biotin, 1000mg Niacinamide, 10,000 IU of vit D daily.

-Hexarelin. Cycle on and off (1 week on and 1 week off), for 3 months. Then take a break for a month.

-Nizoral shampoo two times every week. Good shampoo for hair loss and keeping the scalp dry for topicals.

@Seth Walsh

@her

@Cope

@Amnesia

@Dyorotic2
Wait spf 100 ive never heard or even seen that wtf

what product of ghk-cu do you use? which ones are best??
The original one made by the creator of GHK-Cu, Dr. Loren Pickart. I want to reiterate though that the overuse of copper peptides can cause a crepey skin texture according to anecdotal reports. Just google "copper peptide uglies" and you'll see what I mean. However, this could simply be derived from a misunderstanding between free copper and copper peptides. Excessive use of copper in its free form, not copper peptide form, can cause tissue degeneration (this is according to an employee from Deciem). I find Matrixyl™ 3000 and Matrixyl™ synthe'6™ good enough for me.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and eduardkoopman
The original one made by the creator of GHK-Cu, Dr. Loren Pickart. I want to reiterate though that the overuse of copper peptides can cause a crepey skin texture according to anecdotal reports. Just google "copper peptide uglies" and you'll see what I mean. However, this could simply be derived from a misunderstanding between free copper and copper peptides. Excessive use of copper in its free form, not copper peptide form, can cause tissue degeneration (this is according to an employee from Deciem). I find Matrixyl™ 3000 and Matrixyl™ synthe'6™ good enough for me.
Thanks.
Matrixyl has.
Pal- GHK and Pal-GQPR
But not GHK-Cu.

What is the difference?

Red wine is cope

Many men let them selves go after high school or collage. The pizza and the beer takes a toll on them. One day they will realize what happend? They had it all and then nothing? Simply if your typical high school chad skipped the pizza and beer and sat on his couch hungry , he might not be in his self created mess. Here is my routine to fight norwooding and the age pill.

Credits to @SquareChinOrDeath and @benignice. I used there routines and findings in this thread.

IF (Intermittent Fasting) 16/8 schedule, work up to OMAD. Every month do a three day fast. 10-12% BF is ideal.

Meat based diet. Some veggies and fruits. Sulphoraphane smoothies from Dr. Rhonda Patrick. NO CARBS. NO SUGARS OR CHEAT MEALS.

Lift weights three times a week. HIIT (High Intensity Interval training) for 1 hour.

Optomize your sleep. Sleep good 7-9 hours everyday. Many ways to optomize sleep.

Supplements you should take, PQQ in a fasted state and/or working out only. Fish Oil, Glucosamine Sulfate,
Multivitamin, Creatine, Astaxanthin and Resveracel. In older age supplemnting NMN and resveratrol is good, stop taking Resveracel at this time.

Skin care

Morning
-Cleanse
-Vitamin C
-Hyaluronic Acid
-Moisturiser
-Moisturizing SPF 100

Evening
-1st Cleanse
-2nd Cleanse
-GHK-cu
-Niacinamide
-Moisturiser
-Oil

Vasaline around eyes.

Everything 3 weeks microneedling with the Derminator 2. Apply Infadolan cream immidiately after. Buy from owndoc.

ROUTINE TO STOP HAIRLOSS

Wake up

Dutasteride.

Apply topical Estroil cream. Take a break every two weeks for 2 days and exfoliate scalp and use coconut oil when going to bed.

Make a topical treatment consisting of 60ml of DMSO (WITHOUT ALOE VERA) Alfatradiol 3 ml, Stemoxydine 3 ml(Serioxyl brand),20 mg RU58841 powder, a dab of Retin-A 0.25
500mg Setipiprant, 100mg AHK-Cu and 60mg melatonin. DO NOT STORE DMSO IN PLASTIC.
Take a break from this every 2 weeks for 2 days. During this time exfoliate your scalp the 1st night and sleep with coconut oil for both days.

Mix all in a shot glass and apply to your scalp. Be sure to wash hands carefully and DON'T TOUCH DICK AND BALLAS AFTER USING.

NIGHTTIME

-DAILY light microneedling (<0.5mm needles) for increased absorbtion. Wipe off ALL of the blood before topicals.

- A few minutes after apply a PGE2 solvent. Take a small liquid container put inside 40% Castor oil, 60% Nigela Sativa oil and some Setipiprant so you can take about 50-100 Oral daily if you can spare the extra Setipiprant. Drink about 2ml daily.

-WEEKLY deep needling 2.5mm Anything less than 2mm is cope. You need upper follicles to make contact with lower follicles by destroying the DHT in between and damaging the lower dermis follicles (This is the most importent part in hair regrowth).

-Hexarelin. Cycle on and off (1 week on and 1 week off), for 3 months. Then take a break for a month.

-Nizoral shampoo two times every week. Good shampoo for hair loss and keeping the scalp dry for topicals.

@Seth Walsh

@her

@Cope

@Amnesia

@Dyorotic2
Just use every agent known to mankind to battle hair loss theory

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM
I feel like taking that much Vitamin D can make you worse off. High levels of Vitamin D leeches calcium from your bones

reverseskinaging shippin takes so long. I have GHK-cu that hasn't left San Francisco in 4 weeks even though I ordered with express shipping ffs

• +1
Reactions: Cope and eduardkoopman
Thanks.
Matrixyl has.
Pal- GHK and Pal-GQPR
But not GHK-Cu.

What is the difference?
GHK-Cu has the added copper ion while Pal-GHK is attached to palmitic acid which allows the peptide to transform into the palmitoyl derivative to increase transepidermal penetration. Pal-GHK and Pal-GQPR show synergistic effects on the synthesis of collagen 1, fibronectin, and hyaluronic acid.

reverseskinaging shippin takes so long. I have GHK-cu that hasn't left San Francisco in 4 weeks even though I ordered with express shipping ffs
That site is an ancient vessel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and eduardkoopman
Dutastaride is a nuke

James Earl Jones Reaction GIF

jfl i think all that creams for the skin are cope

i think one just need to have enough nutrients (vitamins if lacking), good quality and enough sleep, exercise, drink enough water and use red light therapy (or get sun exposure with UV protection, sun contains red light)

all those creams are a marketing hoax imo

another thing that could be useful is cryotherapy (but i think only rich people with high QI does that)
example of cryothrapy jfl:

anything else is just cope. putting 200000 products on your face isn't gonna do shit imo.

another "i will post good-looking old guy to prove my point"
jesus

Skin care

Morning
-Cleanse
-Vitamin C
-Hyaluronic Acid
-Moisturiser
-Moisturizing SPF 100

Evening
-1st Cleanse
-2nd Cleanse
-GHK-cu
-Niacinamide
-Moisturiser
-Oil

Vasaline around eyes.

ROUTINE TO STOP HAIRLOSS

Wake up

Dutasteride.

NIGHTTIME

@Seth Walsh

@her

@Cope

@Amnesia

@Dyorotic2
I wonder how much of this shit he ended up doing?

Only to never leave the room.

Last edited: