[Blackpill] My routine to fight the age pill.

CopeTilliRope

CopeTilliRope

Adept
Time online
5d 13h 1m
minox isnt good for skin aging period. but imo hair>skin.

if minox worked for you than use it. Try microneedling with copper peps and LLLT with minox should provide great results.
thanks for your answer i'm already on ahk-cu , i guess i'm stuck using minox but you're right Skin<Hair in the end so gotta do some compromise, btw you're oral use of nigella sativa is a smart move gonna add that

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Zephir
Time online
68d 13h 4m
explain, elaborate, enlighten me.
why am I incorrect you utter trash-bag cunt? finasteride is metabolic poison, do some research you mutt, finasteride copers will do everything in their power to defend their holy trinity, post-finasteride-syndrome exists, it isn't exclusive to low life pathetic beings, uneducated spergs like yourself will suggest that it is androgen-dependent, men whereas who take Proviron and testosterone exogenously, experience worse side effects then when they were actually taking finasteride, I'm convinced you're a troll at this point, no one can be this retarded.
Sorry, I have better things to do than debate an autistic virgin.

Don't Forget to mew

Don't Forget to mew

hacking my biology to live forever.
Time online
41d 21h 33m
thanks for your answer i'm already on ahk-cu , i guess i'm stuck using minox but you're right Skin<Hair in the end so gotta do some compromise, btw you're oral use of nigella sativa is a smart move gonna add that
they're not my ideas @SquareChinOrDeath came up with this. all credit goes to him.

Cope

Cope

Time online
48d 17h 3m
Also fish oil might not be as great as we thought. Apparently, EPA-rich omega 3 fatty acids impair collagen reorganization due to elevated production of IL-10 during skin wound healing in mice. Omega 3 fatty acids may conspire against the quality of wounds by altering the fibroplastic or maturational phases of the healing response.

Last edited:
Dyorotic2

Dyorotic2

Übermensch
Time online
88d 23h 39m
Sorry, I have better things to do than debate an autistic virgin.
checkmate, and no you don't have anything better to do you ugly cunt. You've spent a total of 1200 hours rotting here. Your level of intellect is well represented throughout your posts.

Cope

Cope

Time online
48d 17h 3m
checkmate, and no you don't have anything better to do you ugly cunt. You've spent a total of 1200 hours rotting here. Your level of intellect is well represented throughout your posts.
lol Did he really just get banned for this? Jesus Christ, mods you are autistic...

MewingJBP

MewingJBP

Enthusiast
Time online
11d 13h 47m
How much many do you waste on all this meme bullshit?

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Zephir
Time online
68d 13h 4m
You just mogged yourself though? I have 500 less hours online than you despite joining 8 months earlier.

Idk why you are so desperate for my attention...

lol Did he really just get banned for this? Jesus Christ, mods you are autistic...
Yeah
The mods shouldn't have banned him, I don't care what he says.

Don't Forget to mew

Don't Forget to mew

Time online
41d 21h 33m
lmao mods really? wtf free dyo
@Lorsss FREE DYO

Robocok

Robocok

Apprentice
Time online
6d 22h 2m
Sun exposure is vital for optimizing your hormone levels. Excessive sun exposure should be avoided but a vampire lifestyle is probably worse.

This guy smoked several cigars a day and drank whiskey every day and made it to a ripe old age.

Cigar and pipe smokers are in a different class than peasant cigarette smokers and there is a lower mortality rate for them (provided they don't inhale) than those that completely abstain from tobacco.

mrs-mj-2-1600.jpg

a6da9d22a508a3ce0e92e27a3528e782.jpg

albert-einstein-pipe-151971.jpg

15a29a3c56bca608eff89245bf1cfb30.jpg

Arnold-Schawarzenegger-Rolex-&-Cigar.jpg

Classy gentlemen cigar and liquor connoisseurs should not be grouped with peasant cig smokers.

download.jpeg (1).jpg

2cb6dc9ed62f7aa744f7779c03ccda17--inspiring-photography-color-photography.jpg

Also, if you're exercising properly, you need carbs at least some of the time. There's a time and a place for keto, but it shouldn't be a full time lifestyle for anyone.

Many men let them selves go after high school or collage. The pizza and the beer takes a toll on them. One day they will realize what happend? They had it all and then nothing? Simply if your typical high school chad skipped the pizza and beer and sat on his couch hungry , he might not be in his self created mess. Here is my routine to fight norwooding and the age pill.

Credits to @SquareChinOrDeath and @benignice. I used there routines and findings in this thread.

Lifestyle for "anti aging".

NO SMOKING, DRINKING, EXCESSIVE SUN EXPOSURE OR DRUGS.

IF (Intermittent Fasting) 16/8 schedule, work up to OMAD. Every month do a three day fast. 10-12% BF is ideal.

Meat based diet. Some veggies and fruits. Sulphoraphane smoothies from Dr. Rhonda Patrick. NO CARBS. NO SUGARS OR CHEAT MEALS.

Lift weights three times a week. HIIT (High Intensity Interval training) for 1 hour.

Sauna immideatily after working out.

Cryotherapy 3 times a week, 6 hours after working out.

Optomize your sleep. Sleep good 7-9 hours everyday. Many ways to optomize sleep.

Meditation and red wine. Keep stress low.

Last edited:
Xander578

Xander578

Coping until the very end
Time online
22d 6h 48m
Legit thread, although you can take resveratrol with yoghurt instead of relying on wine.

Don't Forget to mew

Don't Forget to mew

Time online
41d 21h 33m
Sun exposure is vital for optimizing your hormone levels. Excessive sun exposure should be avoided but a vampire lifestyle is probably worse.

This guy smoked several cigars a day and drank whiskey every day and made it to a ripe old age.

Cigar and pipe smokers are in a different class than peasant cigarette smokers and there is a lower mortality rate for them (provided they don't inhale) than those that completely abstain from tobacco.

View attachment 380627

View attachment 380629

View attachment 380631

View attachment 380652

View attachment 380633

Classy gentlemen cigar and liquor connoisseurs should not be grouped with peasant cig smokers.

View attachment 380651

View attachment 380648

Also, if you're exercising properly, you need carbs at least some of the time. There's a time and a place for keto, but it shouldn't be a full time lifestyle for anyone.
sun exposure is good and vital to life. It's not about living longer, it's about staying young looking for a long time. I made a thread on fasting and the sun on collagen you should check it out.

J

Jerryterry129

Adept
Time online
5d 14h 45m
sun exposure is good and vital to life. It's not about living longer, it's about staying young looking for a long time. I made a thread on fasting and the sun on collagen you should check it out.
can you link the thread? Can’t see it on your profile

Moggy

Moggy

Gay Alien Is Ideal
Time online
28d 6h 3m
There is absolutely no way you're getting cryotherapy 3x a week, I would bet my life on it, nice LARP though you impressed many incels.

Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

Exploiting flaws in human evolution to become God
Time online
19d 5h 27m
good thread, bit overkill but solid info I bookmarked.

There is absolutely no way you're getting cryotherapy 3x a week, I would bet my life on it, nice LARP though you impressed many incels.
He says he's not doing this rn, he's just putting the info out there.

Don't Forget to mew

Don't Forget to mew

Time online
41d 21h 33m
Strike_Poseidon

Strike_Poseidon

Erudite
Time online
42d 22h 48m
what did he get banned for again?

S

ScramFranklin

Enthusiast
Time online
20d 21m
A lot of good stuff, and some I don't know much about.

What I do know:

-sun ages you more than almost anything else. You need a good sunscreen that protects from UVA/UVB. Whatever you heard about them not causing significant photoaging, is wrong.
-You can't do HIIT for an hour... or it's not HIIT anymore. The human body can't operate at intensities that high for that long. You are better off doing lots of LISS, lift, and occasional do some actualy HIIT.. like short sprints with longer rest periods.

Don't Forget to mew

Don't Forget to mew

Time online
41d 21h 33m
what did he get banned for again?
requested ban apparently. I'm gonna leave here too probably.
A lot of good stuff, and some I don't know much about.

What I do know:

-sun ages you more than almost anything else. You need a good sunscreen that protects from UVA/UVB. Whatever you heard about them not causing significant photoaging, is wrong.
-You can't do HIIT for an hour... or it's not HIIT anymore. The human body can't operate at intensities that high for that long. You are better off doing lots of LISS, lift, and occasional do some actualy HIIT.. like short sprints with longer rest periods.
In a perfect world HIIT for an hour is best.

20-30 min is more realistic.

middayshowers

middayshowers

Time online
28d 20h 24m
A lot of good shit here, if you execute you'll be an ageless vampire ngl. I was wondering for the oil you use at the end of your evening routine, what oil is it? Did you find it made a difference? I'm considering adding one but I feel like it could be cope

Don't Forget to mew

Don't Forget to mew

Time online
41d 21h 33m
A lot of good shit here, if you execute you'll be an ageless vampire ngl. I was wondering for the oil you use at the end of your evening routine, what oil is it? Did you find it made a difference? I'm considering adding one but I feel like it could be cope
I'm not using one right now. I will soon tho. Use bengis guide and buy one he reccomends.

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Time online
40d 11h 25m
great thread OP
Few things I want to ask

1- does copper peptides work as good as MINOX and is there any side effects? What was your NW and what is your NW now?

2- how many times is good to do IF per week?
I assume 2 times a week doing only 2 meals between 12pm and 6pm

3- I would say you replace your fish oil with Cod liver oil because cod liver oil contain omega 3 fatty acid + good amount of vitamin A and D. Also I would add collagen peptides and MSM to your routine

4- is there a good way to exfoliate the scalp? Not your method because it’s seems complicated. No offense

Don't Forget to mew

Don't Forget to mew

Time online
41d 21h 33m
great thread OP
Few things I want to ask

1- does copper peptides work as good as MINOX and is there any side effects? What was your NW and what is your NW now?

2- how many times is good to do IF per week?
I assume 2 times a week doing only 2 meals between 12pm and 6pm

3- I would say you replace your fish oil with Cod liver oil because cod liver oil contain omega 3 fatty acid + good amount of vitamin A and D. Also I would add collagen peptides and MSM to your routine

4- is there a good way to exfoliate the scalp? Not your method because it’s seems complicated. No offense
I haven't started using anything for norwooding. I'm 16 and NWO with thick curly hair. If I do start norwooding I will eventually use minox or copper peps. Minox will always be more effective. Both work in conjunction tho.

2. Start a low carb diet first. Get used to it. Once your used to your keto style diet, start getting used to doing intense weight lifting and HIIT on low carb (this will take a few months). Once your used to intense exercise start doing IF 16/8 on low carb then start exercising on it. Work up to OMAD. You have to get used to something like this. Or you will fail and relapse on pizza and movies.

3. Fish oil, Creatine and multivitamins are the only supplements 100% PROVEN to work. Fish oil is more studied and more relied on, I would just go with fish oil. Rather eat more nutrient dense fish tbh.

4. Yes. https://moreplatesmoredates.com/why-your-hair-loss-prevention-topicals-might-not-be-working-sebum/

2nonexistent

Trainee
Time online
6h 26m
Amazing post.
I would look into swapping HIIT with Rucking. I have no proof, but HIIT just seems too taxing on the body for graceful aging.

Don't Forget to mew

Don't Forget to mew

Time online
41d 21h 33m
Amazing post.
I would look into swapping HIIT with Rucking. I have no proof, but HIIT just seems too taxing on the body for graceful aging.
Rucking is legit.

But there are far more studies on HIIT being more effective for aging/health.

2nonexistent

Trainee
Time online
6h 26m
dope, that bodes well for intense exercise in general not aging our skin!!

Don't Forget to mew

Don't Forget to mew

Time online
41d 21h 33m
is good for nasolabial fold ?
I guess. If your skin is badly moisturized then you use a moisturizer and hya then it can help.

streege

streege

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
Time online
87d 8h 19m
Don't Forget to mew

Don't Forget to mew

Time online
41d 21h 33m
i'm mouth widening i need some stuff to reduce sides what to do ?
Nothing will help. I used it and It gave me folds. MSE is a better option.

Don't Forget to mew

Don't Forget to mew

Time online
41d 21h 33m
where exactly did you had fold do you have a pic of where it should be ? unsure if it's due to it or not
It gave me nasolabial folds. They're the same for everyone.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)